Yakuza out in mid day. Gotta love Japan

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Yakuza out in mid day. Gotta love Japan

Post by Ry » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:57 pm

Dey see me Rorrin dey Haten...

The issue of pointless American bases (which no one wants including many Americans) just gives the Yakuza ammo and support. Because it sliding into their xenophobia. And they unlike the government will take direct action. For example arson. It's reaching a boiling point. We need to just pack up and end WWII.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

rory5
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Re: Yakuza out in mid day. Gotta love Japan

Post by rory5 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:29 pm

Why aren't they out protesting the extreme ineptness and coverup of the Fukushima disaster (worse than Chernobyl) instead of out giving people migraines?

Still those cars are cool looking and I like Japanese culture and its people, so why not have a little nationalism especially after getting screwed so bad by outsiders. The world is getting way too homogenous and used by the 1 percent.
Rory5

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:13 pm

What cover up of the fukushima disaster? Exactly what is it you think no one knows?

Doronjo
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.
Location: close enough to Fukushima to want to see TEPCO execs hanging

Post by Doronjo » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:47 am

rory5 wrote:... so why not have a little nationalism especially after getting screwed so bad by outsiders.
Well, according to my "source", those at the top of the Yakuza are not Japanese; apparently they're Korean.

Ry, I remember you had written something about the Yakuza a while back, what do you think?
"When people learn to identify the source and nature of these influences swirling around them, it is sufficient. Let the American people once understand that it is not natural degeneracy but calculated subversion that inflicts us, and they are safe. The explanation is the cure." -- Henry Ford, 1922

Committee For Open Debate on the Holocaust: http://www.codoh.com/index.shtml
Theses & Dissertations Press: http://www.vho.org/

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:56 am

Nah the top of the Yakuza are Japanese and they are usually in the government. About 15 of the mob however is Korean which is outstandingly disproportionate.