several threads trashed

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

several threads trashed

Post by Ry » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:33 pm

I moved several retarded threads to the trash.

p-g was banned for trolling about missiles and earthquake machines. I said several times in the past that from early 2011 on we weren't going to even entertain that shit any more other than in the stupid section. We had a vote on it if you remember about poisoning the well. At that time earth quake machines were not an issue yet though. But missiles were.

I broke my own rule about feeding the trolls.
Look call me a dick or censor or whatever you want or say im so arrogant for not believing in things that have no evidence or motives or even makes sense with physics. Ill just deal with that. Fantasize all ya want. Or start your own forum and make your own films etc there is an idea. But im not putting up with the ultra ridiculous

that would be
1 no planes
2 earthquake machines
3 missile at the pentagon
4 fake moon landing

now you can talk about haarp but not claim it must be and earthquake machine.

Im having zero tolerance on that unless the person is super new and didn't know.
That's the rule.

I forced reactivation for a few people as well.
means signed this if you read it.

for no reason a happy video
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Re: several threads trashed

Post by Phys » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:08 pm

Your son is a doll. I remember when my son was so little and still had that cute little baby voice. Now he has a deep voice, taller than me, and driving. :cry:

rory5
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by rory5 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:16 pm

I gotta say most of the threads on anti-neocons are pretty darn useless. I feel there are a few major issues, I'm talking life-changing ones, and they all deal with the economy and the destruction of the constitution and bill of rights.....that are rarely or NEVER discussed on this site. Couple key phrases never seen: End the Fucking Fed, Revolution and how it is accomplished, "Police State", etc.

I do realise that Ron Paul is our only chance, but I also think there is way too much coverage on the FARCE that is our "political process" here. In fact there is a HUGE case for not voting at all, although I probably will write in Ron Paul on my ballot like I did last time because I'm sure he won't make it as the Rep candidate. I think he's nuts for not running as Libertarian or some other independent anyways. And if he did win he would be" Kennedied" anyways. What most people on this thread and many others don't realise is how bad things are. The Fed, Goldman Sachs, and there cronies have used swiss banks to hire assassins on SEVERAL occasions, this from someone who worked at a swiss bank.

First step, recognise REALITY and KNOW YOUR ENEMY.

But I do agree with the philosophy of this post.

Here's one thing I am on the fence about though, anyone who believes we went to the moon must explain to me how humans survived Van Allen belts, how camera film survived them, why fake films of the "entire earth" were released, why the groups working on the project were entirely compartmentalised and never had any contact with those producing the films they watched, why so many photos were fake, etc.....but this is a small thing and a pretty pointless topic....fuck the moon lol.
Rory5

Reflecter
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Reflecter » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:42 pm

An old film I took about 4 years ago of a Moon Landing talk at Manchester University may interest you

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1163496420" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sorry for the poor quality but the guy did a good job of covering the subject.
"All propaganda must be so popular and on such an intellectual level, that even the most stupid of those towards whom it is directed will understand it. Therefore, the intellectual level of the propaganda must be lower the larger the number of people who are to be influenced by it." - Adolf Hitler - "Mein Kampf" - (1925)
....WAKE UP
"

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:34 am

i cant hear what he is saying

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:52 am

:shrug:

ledskof
Over the system
Over the system

Post by ledskof » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:43 pm

There will be a lot of useless threads in any community. I've wondered a bit how this really effects things.

Everyone wants their forum to be this incredible source of information flow... But then you have 100,000 posts on utter nonsense.

It's just part of community really. You either have a website that just shows all of your info laid out into categories, or you have a community. One difference with the category layout is that you can have comments/discussions for each item but still keep it geared toward delivering information and not just creating a community. This is kind of what youtube is, imo.

But what's more important? Being a link target for information? Or trying to cultivate people? Personally I'd saying cultivating people, because those people can go out and cultivate more people. If someone truly believes in something and wants to be apart of reform, they are drawn to a sense of community with other people who share the views. And they can go out and draw other people into the community.

But there are the benefits of just being a link target for sites with massive viewership. You get your message out to a lot of people and can even bring in ad revenue to fund your project.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:48 pm

Ill just stop arguing with people and toss people who are idiots. that will keep the forum clean and make it purely news in the news sections. I'm gonna be on on RBN tomorrow or the next day, Rivero just invited me. He too has to deal with chemtrails, haarp, space ships etc.