if you had to kill one person? who

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

if you had to kill one person? who

Post by Ry » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:33 am

mind with out much thought needed, would be the guy I work with mr nasty face shovel mouth. method one of those wreck balls on a crane would have to drop on him and then be disolved in acid and then the acid torched with white phosphorus and the spot then sealed with molten lead.

I hate this giant heehaw toothed freak so much. the mother fucker grunts and smacks his lips all day long which you would not think is possible like even if you tried to do that you would get tired of it in under and hour even if you were being paid to do it, not this ass hole, its just what IT does. He yells at kids and gloats about it, he hs a permanent layer of snot in his mouth, and his teeth are so fucked up he looks more awkward than a pregnant nun on a stage, he is so ugly DU victims and burn feel sorry for him like without exaggeration you could not make a Halloween mask this gross. I dont know why it is alive or how, it is like a real zombie and smells like what you imagine a zombie smells like, only add rotten milk, black ash, adult diapers, more grime and two more buckets of ugly. I cant eat lunch everyday because its right across from me, today i went into the mens room which has no heating (and it is snowing) for lunch just to avoid having to hear him trying to eat. I dont think a gorilla could make as much of a mess or turn ameal into a marathon as much as this skeleton zombie feakazoid. He is so loud and when he shreaks through the cigarette slaughter banshee lungs, its a gurgle of snot and flem and horse old ought to be dead person voice with a nasal whistel that makes my fingers curl in search of a baseball bat or a 2 by 4 to golf club swing and upper cut of tom and jerry proportions into that porcupine toothed doof, that fugly nasty shit face. I dont think any blood is inside i think his veins are all dhiareah and pus. This is the most putrid worthless life form in the world. Please please die today. he has a coffee every hour and eats seeds and shit all day i cant tell when he is snacking or just being himself because it will slurp its own fucking drool and smack on that for a while its like he chews on his own fluids. And when people ignore him he just gets louder. He always says the most annoying and rude stupid shit too. He tried to make an AKY joke to this woman who was obviously not finding it funny and was very annoyed by it but he kept digging a hole. the bitch has bubbles in his nose. and could not be quiet for a whole minute to save his life.

:grr: :grr:
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Re: if you had to kill one person? who

Post by Ry » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:45 am

ok i poured rubber cement in hanko case and threw his god damn coffee mug out the window, i feel sorry for any animals that may find it. it should be covered in snow soon. I had to use tissues to pick it up.

i feel better now.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:49 am

:lol: ha ha ha captain shit face is pacing around looking for his mug.

Apricot
♥♥♥♥♥

Post by Apricot » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:51 am

I had to stop reading third sentence, second paragraph; I can't take reading about gross people. grody!!
"Be not defeated by the rain" - Kenji Miyazawa

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon

"Listen to your heart. Because, wherever your heart is, that is where you'll find your treasure." - Paulo Coelho

pro-Gentile
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Post by pro-Gentile » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:56 am

Ry wrote:ok i poured rubber cement in hanko case and threw his god damn coffee mug out the window, i feel sorry for any animals that may find it. it should be covered in snow soon. I had to use tissues to pick it up.

i feel better now.
You're a master.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:40 am

I had to stop reading third sentence, second paragraph; I can't take reading about gross people. grody!!
ha ha see he's too ugly to even read about.

Bender
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Bender » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:43 am

It would be hard for me to choose.
And I wouldn't kill them. :twisted:
Check your slides

Naava

Post by Naava » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:09 am

This is hard. My former turkey-like swedish teacher, who would literally breath down your neck as she would make her rounds in the class; her Opilione-like walk, fucking ugly low heel black shoes clopping robustly in the silence, red face, wheat colored lackluster hair, small pig eyes everything just would annoy the fuck out me + her way of making dramatic pauses & glaring around the room nostrils expanding after each time she would tell something great about Sweden.. OR my primary school teacher who got fired for sexually harrassing his pupils two years ago; whilst making his rounds in the classroom he'd put both of his arms on your sides, hover really low over you to "help you with your math" and sniff you (if you were a female). The pedo once even told me I smell good. Both I would put through a meat grinder and have something real heavy like an iron clamp to sloooooowly press them down.

general hoke
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by general hoke » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:53 pm

richard pearl, henry kissinger, sean hanity, anyone from pnac, and jason williams
It's an island...you can't close the beach without massive economic damage.
The greatest threat to our freedoms is our own government.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:17 pm

Kissinger will die soon. I will make it a holiday whatever day he dies. Even better would be he goes into a coma like Sharone. Jason should be in jail soon if not already. Pearl does need to be runover by a lawn mower along with Naav's creepy math teacher.

I swear every school has that one weirdo guy and sometime lady that should never be around kids.