My reply to Ken OKeefe on Israel vs Jews.

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

My reply to Ken OKeefe on Israel vs Jews.

Post by Ry » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:10 am

Yes Ken they are religious zealots for one the whole concept of Jewishness is religious. The religion invented a race by creating laughable fictional characters from Adam and Eve to Jacob and it is from Jacob who changed his name to Israel that they get the concept of Jews not as a faith but as a bloodline. It is an intrinsically racist religion that divides the whole world into jews and non-jews. (gentiles) Christianity does the same thing by accepting the same dogma. The difference being Xtianity as well as the spin off Islam are inclusive where as Judaism is exclusive. Historically and scientifically there are no race of Jews. The bulk of so called Jews are white people from Europe with blue eyes. And before you snap with the rant about the 13th tribe Khazars etc save it. It's also irrelevant. Hebrew Jews are also not a common blood line and at no point did they run or control what is called Israel today (Palestine). People need to understand that the Bible is FICTION. Cyrus the Great of Persia set the slaves free in ALL of the Babylonian empire it was not god and no one was running straight through the Red Sea. A Jew is simply anyone stupid enough to believe the lies of a rabbi.

The most laughable term are the so called Atheist Jews. I would say you're not really an Atheist if you still buy into the dogma of a Jewish race from childish fables of creation stories on par with Mother Goose tales. People will say well I am ethnically Jewish. That's as silly as saying you are Ethnically Christian. Jews decided on their own, against laws of nature and science, that if your mother is Jewish then you are Jewish. Well sorry that's not how DNA works no matter how much you decide to deny reality. No let's be real what really defines Jewish identity today is the holocaust. And the Holocaust is bullshit.

People with no ties to the religion at all who can only speak English and have no real culturally Jewish customs other than maybe the shallow custom of a few foods or a dietary taboo are no more Jewish than I am German. I don't speak German I have never been to Germany and I didn't even know I had Germans in my family until I was about 20. (they changed their name from muller to miller). Jewish people in Israel are indoctrinated under what is not a democracy in real term Israel is most certainly a theocracy. They have settlements racial colonies for the self proclaimed chosen race of god. It's a theocracy. And the majority of them are warp brainwashed from youth psychopathic racist bigots who view Palestinians as animals with no history. However all that said, does not reflect on Jews as a people. As silly and stupid as I think the whole culture is because I absolutely despise racism IE their religion because it is racist and psychologically unhealthy, immoral, rooted in deception, and insane, you can not condemn a people based on what some nation is doing.

White South Africa or the European colonizers who killed 100s of million were actions of nation states not races. What did the white people in Poland have to do with what the British were doing in India or the Americas? Nothing. Even within the nations the majority of them were simple serfs. Would you call our war in Iraq a white war because America is majority white and a good number of them supported/support the war. Hell no. It's an ideological problem and its the same mother fuckers.

Religious retards fighting over the "holy land" and prejudice towards Muslims etc etc. That's who picks up the gun and goes that's who rejects all reason for peace. They want war. There is no holy land. And a Jewish state is as foolish and idiotic as a Jewish bus or a Jewish chair. God is not a real estate agent except for some of the oldest and more primitive and backwards religions what is a miracle is that such ludicrous bullshit still exist amidst modern technology and history and science. It's a bunch of clowns, wearing little caps on their heads kissing rocks, swearing off evil pig meat. I don't know why any would wants to preserve such backwardness other than that they enjoy being the victims. And I can say the same stuff in a rant about any other religious culture and why its so asinine so dont think im just bashing Judaism. It's ALL crazy.

But I will not buy into their racism especially for an invented race that isn't even aware that they are really a bunch of people from all different backgrounds who wrongly assume their bloodline dates back to some story book figure who didn't even exist. One of my neighbors is a christian so ok dead guy on a stick saves you from his dad got it ok I think its superstitious mumbo jumbo no different than a voodoo doll. But I don't blame him personally for anything that some extremist christians are doing in the world. I just think he's an idiot for believing in an invisible man and a 6000 year earth etc. but we're friends because he's a nice guy just not bright. He could just as well be Jewish. It's ISRAEL the nation and its hate induced population that is the problem. And that can occur anywhere for any type of people and has before in the past. Racial nationalism is not unique to Israel.

Yes religion absolutely is the problem. How could there be a apartheid Jewish state without religion for there are no Jews or a promised land or holy site if not for the religious bullshit. And before you say well much of it is economic. Yeh I agree, but I also view religion as a business. That's what it is and what it's for. It's certainly not really the word of god lol. How petty and arrogant does one have to be to think GOD if you believe in one decided to talk to YOU and instruct your little tribe on what to do and who to murder. Obviously I don't believe in god because I'm a grown up. But even if you did believe in one you would really have a great sense of self importance to think a creator of everything decided at a point in time to personally viit one set of people with "the word" and that a god would even need such a thing, any thing capable of creating everything wouldn't need to intervene in its own creation. But man sure would. They were all living together as you well know quite peacefully what changed wasn't the races it was the politics and religious ideology. Zionism created Israel and all the hell it has brought with it. You can not be rational with these people for they live in fairy land. The only way to negotiate with them is to pull their military advantage away from them. Power is all they listen to. So cutting off US aid to Israel would be the best thing in the world for the world. Bashing on Jews does nothing but help them maintain the status quo.

A problem with the peace process is by admitting the truth, you're basically undermining their religion and christianity's too by admitting their version of events is a fictional history based on pure bullshit and that is why they fight so hard to ignore all of it and pretend Palestine doesn't exist and the people they are killing don't matter and that is their land cause their god said so in the book they wrote themselves.

Sorry im not very PC.

full thread here http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=164 ... nt_mention" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Revolution
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Re: My reply to Ken OKeefe on Israel vs Jews.

Post by Revolution » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:38 am

And a Jewish state is as foolish and idiotic as a Jewish bus or a Jewish chair. God is not a real estate agent except for some of the oldest and more primitive and backwards religions what is a miracle is that such ludicrous bullshit still exist amidst modern technology and history and science. It's a bunch of clowns, wearing little caps on their heads kissing rocks, swearing off evil pig meat. I don't know why any would want to preserve such backwardness
lol wow

general hoke
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by general hoke » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:23 pm

mueller was dutch not german but your point is the same it is irrelevent. everyone wants to be a victim it seems
It's an island...you can't close the beach without massive economic damage.
The greatest threat to our freedoms is our own government.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:26 pm

well dutch then see I still didn't know because it was that unimportant to me.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Rio
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Rio » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:36 am

Hey that was a good reply. I can't get FB from here so I didn't get some of the context so what was the question?