Post by Ry » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:02 pm

Rys2sense with Whatreallyhappened.com Interviewing Karen Kwiatkowski
Get The Empire Unmasked here

mitch24018
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Re: I'm interviewing Karen Kwiatkowski

Post by mitch24018 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:15 pm

I produced a local conservative radio show in Roanoke Va up until July and we interviewed Karen. "Karen worked in military intelligence at the Pentagon and my concern was she worked in the belly of the beast, can you get out once you were in that far?" She did good with her answer, I would like you to ask her again so everyone gets to hear it.

I know she is the real deal like Dr Paul and will be glad to have her represent our part of SW Virginia.

dicktater
Over the system
Over the system

Post by dicktater » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:22 pm

Ry wrote:I'm interviewing Karen Kwiatkowski

it will be posted here when I am done. Anything you want me to ask?
Are you married? :)
●▬▬▬▬▬▬★ЯΞ√ΩLUT↑☼N★▬▬▬▬▬▬●
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

It's not just for breakfast any more.

"Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental
opinion of a day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a
distinguished period and pursued unalterably through every
change of ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate, systematic
plan of reducing [a people] to slavery."

~~ Thomas Jefferson

"Power kills, absolute power kills absolutely. The more power a government has, the more it can arbitrarily make war on others and murder foreign and domestic subjects. The more that government is constrained and diffused, the less tendency there is for them to commit genocide."
~~ Art Crino

When they put you in the internment camp, if you're really, really good, they might let you watch Dancing With The Stars.

funk
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by funk » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:43 am

Are you married? :)

:lol:

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:56 am

she is and has a son I talked to him too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvml3OAA9kA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; that will be the link good long interview

dicktater
Over the system
Over the system

Post by dicktater » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:03 am

Who here is in or has hillbilly relatives in Virginia's 6th congressional district? You need to get her elected.

~~ Thomas Jefferson

"Power kills, absolute power kills absolutely. The more power a government has, the more it can arbitrarily make war on others and murder foreign and domestic subjects. The more that government is constrained and diffused, the less tendency there is for them to commit genocide."
~~ Art Crino

When they put you in the internment camp, if you're really, really good, they might let you watch Dancing With The Stars.

mitch24018
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Re: Interview with Karen Kwiatkowski

Post by mitch24018 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:54 am

I live in the sixth district of Virginia but I am a Damn Yankee, does that count???

dicktater
Over the system
Over the system

Post by dicktater » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:30 pm

mitch24018 wrote:I live in the sixth district of Virginia but I am a Damn Yankee, does that count???
Hell yeah! Do you support Karen? What's the local 411 on her competition? The current occupant of the sixth district's seat in the House, Bob Goodlatte, another fucking limp-wristed, cherry-faced lawyer (R). :puke:

Bob Goodlaffe swears oath he fully intends to violate.
In January 2011, Bob was elected to serve as the Chairman of the House Judiciary Subcommittee on Intellectual Property, Competition, and the Internet. This Committee will be at the forefront of some of the most significant issues of our day. The jurisdiction of the subcommittee includes copyright, patent, trademark law, the Internet and information technology, innovation issues and antitrust matters. Additionally, Bob serves on the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism and Homeland Security.
Have the media morons discovered any rubber skeletons in her closet and started waving them around like a Jack Russell with a rubber chicken at Christmas? Goodlaffe sucks cock at the SOPA, SOPA Cabana. You need to turn this mother out.

Confused by SOPA? Five Multimedia Explainers
December 28, 2011
http://www.mediabistro.com/10000words/c ... ners_b9466" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Candidates Starting To Turn SOPA Into A Campaign Issue: Karen Kwiatkowski Goes After Bob Goodlatte
Dec. 30, 2011
http://www.techdirt.com/articles/201112 ... atte.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

from the don't-mess-with-the-internet dept

We recently pointed out that it was likely that candidates running against SOPA supporters (especially in the House) would start using SOPA as a campaign issue -- which could draw the attention and support of the netroots community, like the folks at Reddit, who are just itching to support candidates who oppose SOPA supporters. Well, here's one they might want to check out. Karen Kwiatkowski is running against Rep. Bob Goodlatte in Virginia, and is using SOPA as a key campaign talking point, noting accurately that Goodlatte both was in charge of putting SOPA together for much of the year (though, towards the end, Lamar Smith took over) and that he's become Smith's go to guy in ushering the bill through the House. Karen sees this as a big problem:

Bob Goodlatte spent 2011 CO-AUTHORING and INTRODUCING the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA). SOPA makes the federal government EVEN BIGGER.

If passed, SOPA will dramatically increase the federal government’s role in our lives, online and offline. It authorizes the Attorney General to block websites accused of copyright infringement from search engines and ISPs. And it allows the Attorney General to “commence action” against them without a court order. SOPA will result in fewer independent websites, blogs, media sources, start-ups and tech industry jobs. And as a result, lower quality.

How will it do this, you ask? Simple. It increases the cost of doing business for U.S. tech firms, payment network providers and advertisers.

In addition to increasing legal and compliance costs for small businesses, it also increases the size and scope of the federal government.

SOPA expands the State Department, Attorney General's Office, Copyright Office and other agencies and creates a new set of bureaucrats. One we have never heard of before is the “intellectual property attache.” IP Attaches will be trained and appointed to regional bureaus, embassies and diplomatic missions throughout the world. And they work with copyright holders at the expense of taxpayers.

With the Reddit community so actively looking for candidates to support, perhaps it's time to check out Karen.

~~ Thomas Jefferson

~~ Art Crino

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:04 pm

Who here is in or has hillbilly relatives in Virginia's 6th congressional district? You need to get her elected.
I do

mitch24018
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by mitch24018 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:29 pm

Karen is spot on, the 411 on Good Latte', people around here look at me strange when I pronounce his name that way, he is a carpet bagger, sell out, big government liberal conservative AKA Neo-Con. Karen described him well
Attachments
bg2-carpetbagger.jpg
bg2-carpetbagger.jpg (158.53 KiB) Viewed 386 times