How is it racist to oppose a Fascist Ideology?

Current events, politics, and more.
rory5
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

How is it racist to oppose a Fascist Ideology?

Post by rory5 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:50 pm

I'm not sure if this is staged , but if it isn't it's pretty incredible. I don't appreciate all the Muslim-bashing and I think a lot of it is propoganda-derived. However I also believe that Judaism-Christianity-Islam are all different flavors of the same Fascist Hate-Fueled Cancer. John Lash called it.... alien "viral implants". Not sure about the alien part but it sure is a nasty disease of the mind.

Anyways, this vid got a rise from me, could have been an Israeli Jew or born-again Bible banger, its all the same imo.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ae5_1320786379" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rory5

panax
Speaking out
Speaking out

Re: How is it racist to oppose a Fascist Ideology?

Post by panax » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:42 pm

If someone implied I was a pedofile they'd be lucky to get away with just a slap.

The guy in the car is an arsehole.

PlutoCharon
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Re: How is it racist to oppose a Fascist Ideology?

Post by PlutoCharon » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:03 am

Propaganda. I live near Dearborn which is unfairly demonized by Islamaphobics. Dearborn has a large Arabic community. It's probably half Muslim with the rest being Maronite/Coptic/Chaldean/Assyrian/Armenian. Muslim Arabs were attracted their due to it's Arab population. There many signs in Arabic. Yes you will see women covered and uncovered. There is no crime other than the normal amount, there are no extremists, no suicide bombers, nobody pushing Sharia Law, and no Sectarian violence. It's a nice city and a college town. Good people. Good food. You don't have to go very far to be in dangerous cities though such as Detroit and Toledo.

IMO, Abrahamism needs a reformation. That goes for all Abrahamic religions. Doesn't matter whether you worship Muhammad, Moloch or Moses, or that guy on the cross.