Roseanne Barr interview with Max Keiser on RT - Wall St

Current events, politics, and more.
funk
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Roseanne Barr interview with Max Keiser on RT - Wall St

Post by funk » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:36 am

Very interesting at the 8:55 mark she wants to say Goldman Sachs but can't... I wonder if that's motivated by her lawyer or RT's lawyers.

Ed
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Re: Roseanne Barr interview with Max Keiser on RT - Wall St

Post by Ed » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:51 am

I saw this interview. I think that it's only her decision not to say Goldman Sachs because RT don't care. They have Max Keiser on there all the time saying whatever he wants about Goldman Sachs.

I've been watching a lot of Max lately with this Wall Street protest going. On Alex Jones show he had this cool idea of getting everyone to tear up dollar bills and throw them out the window at midnight - like the worthless pieces of paper that they are.
our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Re: Roseanne Barr interview with Max Keiser on RT - Wall St

Post by Ry » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:35 pm

im not taring up a dollar. How about at midnight everyone takes a shit right in the road. No one cleans it up make the rich do it.
Could even shit in a bag and dump it on wallstreet if your timing is off from when you gotta go. I know it is nasty but think of the effect. That is pure hatetred and disrespect to litterally shit on someone.

more realistic they should invade Fox head quarters. Also maybe everyone just sits down and chants end the fed. By Nov 5th if this is not resolved there will be fire.

You see Bank of America is refusing to allow people into the bank to close their acccounts. I say just go to a different bank and close your account. Everyone needs to get their money out of bank of america by the end of the month
Get The Empire Unmasked here