ADL mentions WBD, 'Anti-Semitic' 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Current events, politics, and more.
PlutoCharon
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

ADL mentions WBD, 'Anti-Semitic' 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Post by PlutoCharon » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:12 pm

http://www.adl.org/PresRele/ASUS_12/6108_12.htm
In "War by Deception," made originally in 2008 and updated in 2011, Dawson presents the "standard" anti-Semitic conspiratorial view of the 9/11 attacks as a false flag operation carried out by Israel. He lays out one conspiracy theory after another that blame Jews and the Mossad for the 9/11 attacks and for the subsequent war in Iraq. Dawson, who runs an anti neo-conservative forum, paints the Israeli government and Jewish members of the Bush Administration as part of an evil cabal that wanted to control the world. In his narration, Dawson asks "Who is compounding the lies? Who is continuing the narrative? Who has the power to cover it up?" His answer is that the "source of lies" about the 9/11 attacks is "Israeli intelligence and the Zionist cabal."

Like other figures who promote anti-Semitic 9/11 conspiracy theories, Dawson's views about Israel's alleged involvement in the 9/11 attacks are linked to his view of Israel as a "brutal apartheid regime." In the video, he also attacks neo-conservatives for passing legislation that took away Americans' freedoms:

9/11 was the new Pearl Harbor that the neo-cons yearned for. It was 9/11 that acted as the catalyst for both war and sweeping pre-written legislation to create a security panic state which stripped away civil liberties and constitutional rights for the sake of the military industrial complex.

Dawson also promotes the idea that the director of the 9/11 Commission appointed by Bush to lead the investigation into the attacks, Philip Zelikow, was a "Zionist warmonger" and that the commission was a sham that covered up Israel's role in 9/11. "We are being manipulated," Dawson claims, "by a tiny minority in a global game of theft and murder of our fellow man."
There was nothing antisemitic about WBD. If a man or a group of men who happen to be Israeli and Jewish get away with murdering 3,000 people, it is not antisemitic to prosecute them. But the ADL seems to think so:
Prominent among such 9/11 conspiracy theories are those that make the anti-Semitic claim that Jews—whether Israeli, American, or both-- were involved in planning and executing the attacks. This anti-Semitic faction is only a part of the so-called "9/11 truth movement," yet it is vocal and pervasive, particularly on the Internet
How is that antisemitic? Fuck the ADL

Haaretz brought this up today too:
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/ten ... g-1.381749

PlutoCharon
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Re: ADL mentions WBD, 'Anti-Semitic' 9/11 Conspiracy Theorie

Post by PlutoCharon » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:17 pm

The timing of this smear is no coincidence. WBD is mostly about Iraq and the neocons (not 'Jewish members of the Bush Administration' although some of them happen to be Jewish) who used the unrelated 9/11 to make a case for going to war there.

Trying the smear a well-researched video just days prior to the 10th anniversary of 9/11. That way if anybody links it on facebook or wherever some Ziocon can respond with the ADL's take and label you an antisemite.

Want a good laugh?

http://www.adl.org/main_Extremism/911_c ... sHeading_3

"Conspiracists behind the Theories"

Gordon Duff, Alan Sabrosky Jim Fetzer, Kevin Barrett

That's it. It mentions that Duff runs Veterans Today (which we were just talking about yesterday) and how Alan Sabrosky is a regular columnist. This is wrong, Sabrosky is not a columnist for VT. They picked some of his articles and Duff writes about him and interviews him. A google search shows that all the articles they picked up by Sabrosky have been removed. This was likely on purpose as a result of this ADL smear. Sabrosky is Jewish and hardly and antisemite.

Fetzer is listed as another VT columnist, that makes 3/4 of the list mentioning VT. Kevin Barrett and Jim Fetzer are tied at the him. These two disinoists have long been discredited in the 'truth' movement. They dispense outrageous 'media fakery' theories and downplay the Zionist connection. Very suspicious that they were mentioned here. This is an obvious psyop
Last edited by PlutoCharon on Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Colbyor
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by Colbyor » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:30 pm

niiiiice congratulations Ry

blackbird
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Post by blackbird » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:24 pm

Suddenly, a pattern begins to emerge: :nerd:

PlutoCharon writes concerning the recent ADL 9-11 hit piece:
"Conspiracists behind the Theories"

Gordon Duff, Alan Sabrosky Jim Fetzer, Kevin Barrett

That's it. It mentions that Duff runs Veterans Today (which we were just talking about yesterday) and how Alan Sabrosky is a regular columnist. This is wrong, Sabrosky is not a columnist for VT. T

Fetzer is listed as another VT columnist, that makes 3/4 of the list mentioning VT. Kevin Barrett and Jim Fetzer are tied at the him. These two disinoists have long been discredited in the 'truth' movement. They dispense outrageous 'media fakery' theories and downplay the Zionist connection. Very suspicious that they were mentioned here. This is an obvious psyop
This would explain all the disinfo we have been seeing cluttering up Veterans Today and packaged as "Where 9-11 Truth Is 10 Years Later" . . .

. . a clearinghouse of THE weakest arguments of the entire TRUTH MOVEMENT. (planes vs. missiles at Pentagon, exact type of explosives used on WTC-1, WTC-2, and WTC-7, etc)

Not to mention all the total bullshit Jim Fetzer "bogus science" and "I just made this up . . but I have a PhD and a big-bully personality" general quackery. (Space Weapons, Mini-nukes with no radioactive fallout, holograms not planes, etc.)

So, Abe Foxman writes a hit piece and directs everyone to the "Poisoned Well" that is "Veterans Today" . . . and all the Zio-Media run with the story . ..

All the while completely ignoring Architects and Engineers for 9-11 Truth with their current and VERY successful international WTC-7 campaign.

Also ignored is internationally known and respected Anthony Lawson, who no one can call an "Anti-Semite", but has made some of the most powerful and fact filled "9-11 TRUTH" and "9-11 & the Israeli connection" films to date that are very accessible to both newbies and advanced players in the 9-11 TRUTH game.

It is interesting that Anthony Lawson was brought in with Jeff Gates to Veterans Today . . . but was pretty much run off recently by VT Senior Editor Gordon Duff and Jim Fetzer. I'm not sure if all his material have been pulled from the VT site or not.

Also, conspicuous by its absence in this lengthy Abe Foxman ADL piece is disinfo superstar Alex Jones and his "Prison Planet"/"Info Wars" . . . Perhaps they want to keep that asset clear for a future gambit?

Does anyone remember exactly when Veterans Today showed up on the scene? In their "About Us" section they don't really talk about when they were founded or how. Personally, I just found them one day perhaps from a link from here, What Really Happened, or Rense's site.

What better place to hide a "Cognitive Dissonance" Psy-Op than behind a Military Flag that would be seen as adding "legitimacy" to the "TRUTH MOVEMENT".

Curiouser and curiouser . . . ;-)

The cool thing is that WBD made it to the big leagues!!! . . The ADL officially hates you Ry!!! . . . What a badge of honor!!! 8)

peace.

PlutoCharon
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by PlutoCharon » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:38 pm

Funny that the ADL chose to quote Ry saying 9/11 was the new Pearl Harbor the neocons wanted. They obviously wanted one.
Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor
PNAC's contoversial "New Pearl Harbor" statement taken from their "Rebuilding America's Defenses document: http://www.newamericancentury.org/Rebui ... fenses.pdf

They mention it twice, the first on page 51 and the second on page 67 in context with the Navy. Also funny that they write "he also attacks neo-conservatives for passing legislation that took away Americans' freedoms"

It's almost like they're saying "How dare you commoners complain and attack us for taking your freedoms away! You have no right! We took your freedoms fair and square!"

blackbird

Post by blackbird » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:51 pm

PlutoCharon writes:
Funny that the ADL chose to quote Ry saying 9/11 was the new Pearl Harbor the neocons wanted. They obviously wanted one.
I noticed that Abe Foxman can't decide if it is "Project For a New American Century" . . .

. . . or "People For A New American Century". . .

At first I thought he was being consistent with the "People For a New American Century" as a Google-search "red herring" to throw people off who really wanted to see if these PNAC papers really did exist and if they actually contained the phrase "A New Pearl Harbor".

In the section "Conspiracists behind the Theories" it is correctly written in the Sabrosky quote as "Project For A New American Century" . ..

In the section "Videos, DVDS and Web sites" it is incorrectly written as "People for a New American Century".

Are you an "anti-Semite" if you correct the spelling of Abe Foxman?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

peace.

Doronjo
Location: close enough to Fukushima to want to see TEPCO execs hanging

Post by Doronjo » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:13 pm

Colbyor wrote:niiiiice congratulations Ry
Indeed, congratulations Ry!

If your video was unimportant or ineffective, they would have ignored it.
"When people learn to identify the source and nature of these influences swirling around them, it is sufficient. Let the American people once understand that it is not natural degeneracy but calculated subversion that inflicts us, and they are safe. The explanation is the cure." -- Henry Ford, 1922

Committee For Open Debate on the Holocaust: http://www.codoh.com/index.shtml
Theses & Dissertations Press: http://www.vho.org/

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:32 pm

This is how you know I am right and that the ADL has nothing better to do. I need help defending my name here. Fucking employers are going to see this crap. They grouped me in with some other guy who it seems actually is a anti-Semite and acted like the two films are the same.

My film isn't even a 911 conspiracy film the film is 80% about Iraq and the anthrax attack only about 20 mins is on 911 mostly on the commission and the live reports, Suter etc something the FBI is investigating antiwar over.
They left out the whole first part of the film showing the joint US and Israeli hand in Iran contra. the theory is about the US with Israel and Saudi Arabia not just Israel and certainly not "the jews" and "tiny cabal" (a quote they took out of context) is clearly referring to the Office of Special Plans, as I showed clips of the hearing on that right before it. 42 mins of the film is going over PNAC and the OSP.

My film stands on the facts and they can't argue with that so they try to associate Israel a NATION with Jews in general. Israel is not "The Jews" Israel is a fascist apartheid.

I am ok with being called wrong, if someone can show me how, but not racist, that's so lame to smear me as racist for saying Israel lied about Iraq, anthrax, and was arrested on 911, all that stuff is true.

ADL always does this, they group critics of Israel as critics of Jews. That is their one trick pony and it discredits them when there is a case of actual antisemitism.

I'm going to put a banner above my movie stating Israel is not the "the jews" that's what the ADL would like you to think as zionist they can not separate a people from a political ideology and nation. It's as stupid as saying all white people are nazis because all nazis were white. Israel is NOT the Jews.
Of course I already made this years ago

and this

over a year ago
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:46 am

so I wrote Haaretz

Shlomo Shamir recently wrote a fair article in Haaretz titled
Ten years after 9/11, anti-Semitic conspiracies 'still going strong'
In this Shamir quoted the ADL in their claims that anti-semitic conspiracy theories about 911 are alive an well. I take issue with this as I was personally named in the ADL's hit piece and accused of anti-Semitism. This was very hurtful. My film is not anti-semitic and does not blame Jews for anything. Abe Foxman is quoted as saying, "“For ten years, the historical record has been warped and manipulated by anti-Semites intent on creating their false version of history. One of the saddest outcomes of 9/11 is that despite the fact that this national tragedy that brought Americans together, there remains this small group of vocal bigots who, nearly a decade later, are still seeking to promote and sell their own sinister agenda of blaming Jews and Israel.”

There is a huge difference between criticizing Israel, a nation, and criticizing Jewish people in general. Are critics of North Korea simply anti-Asian? Or may they perhaps disagree with the policies of the government of North Korea?

The ADL routinely masks their apologies for the apartheid state of Israel, as defending Jewish people from anti-Semitism. In reality, equating Israel with Jews in general is itself anti-Semitic. A large source of anti-semitism is a result of people wrongly conflating the atrocious actions of Israel, such as home demolitions, with "the Jews."

There are 911 conspiracy theories to be sure. In my film "War by Deception" about 34 mins is devoted to 911, mainly on the 911 commission, and the rest of the nearly 4 hour film is about the Iraq War and the still unsolved anthrax attack. All of the events relate and none of them were blamed on Jews. It's utterly ridiculous to associate me or my film with anti-semitism. It would be perfectly fine to say you thought my theory on the Iraq War and 911 was wrong. It's preposterous to infer that it is racist. This is a quote the ADL used from my film:

"9/11 was the new Pearl Harbor that the neo-cons yearned for. It was 9/11 that acted as the catalyst for both war and sweeping pre-written legislation to create a security panic state which stripped away civil liberties and constitutional rights for the sake of the military industrial complex. "

Neoconservatism is a political ideology, and obviously the military industrial complex is referring to the American MIC the same one President Eisenhower warned us about in his farewell address. Zionism is also a political ideology not a race, and that is stated in the film description and my other works. I am very clear about that. I do not appreciate having my named smeared as anti-semitic for criticizing Israel or the United States for wars that I believe are unjust and a terrorist attack that in my opinion was wrongly used for political ends to start such wars and erode American civil liberties.

The ADL wrote :"In "War by Deception," made originally in 2008 and updated in 2011, Dawson presents the "standard" anti-Semitic conspiratorial view of the 9/11 attacks as a false flag operation carried out by Israel. He lays out one conspiracy theory after another that blame Jews and the Mossad for the 9/11 attacks and for the subsequent war in Iraq. Dawson, who runs an anti neo-conservative forum, paints the Israeli government and Jewish members of the Bush Administration as part of an evil cabal that wanted to control the world"

At no point did I blame the whole of 911 on Israel and I certainly did not blame Jews. The ADL slides that in to make it an issue about antisemitism. The reality is the ADL is just protecting Israel. Also at no point did I ever blame anything on Jewish members of the Bush Administration. There were members of the Bush administration who happened to be Jewish, but I did not point that out because it has about as much to do with what I was saying as weather or not they were left or right handed. Time after time the ADL equates Israel as "the Jewish people." Clearly this is wrong whether you agree with Israeli policy or not, Jews live all over the world and one cannot make the jump from political Zionist with specific names to everyone with a common religion or ethnicity. That's a childish and asinine position, yet the ADL uses this tactic to attack good people, because they disagree with their criticism of the Israeli government. Furthermore the "cabal" mentioned is referring to the Office of Special Plans, a secretive unit in the Department of Defense, with aims at generating propaganda about Iraq, or the very least did generate propaganda about Iraq be it on purpose or out of incompetence. Congressional hearings about it were in the film. Nowhere is there an assertion of an evil cabal that wants "take over the world." This is utter nonsense and a strawman.

It seems to me that the ADL wants to quickly paint questioning 911 as akin to racism in order to prevent investigation. Many Americans, in fact many people around the world, sincerely question the events of 911 and they are not simply bigots. That is dismissive and dishonest. In fact saying America was attacked because "crazy Muslims hate us for our freedoms" is much closer to outright bigotry and ignorance. And there is a very real, very open anti-Islamic sentiment in the USA. I believe it is much larger than anti-Semitism. The only defamation the ADL ever seems concerned with is when it's about Israel, not Muslims or Jews or Christians. Their irresponsible journalism is defamation to me, and others who strongly question our government on the wars and 911. We are just as American as the Neocons and war supporters, only we don't advocate murdering anybody.

Ryan Dawson
Get The Empire Unmasked here

blackbird

Post by blackbird » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:29 am

Ry writes:
"This is how you know I am right and that the ADL has nothing better to do. I need help defending my name here. Fucking employers are going to see this crap. They grouped me in with some other guy who it seems actually is a anti-Semite and acted like the two films are the same. "
I just posted this on David Swanson's site, "War Is A Crime" where I talk about Abe Foxman's article, what he talks about, what he doesn't talk about, and how you are the one being defamed here by this ADL hit piece.
Hey kidz!!! So, what is Abe "You're an Anti-Semite if WE HATE YOU" Foxman of the Anti-Defamation League? LIAR . . . or BULLSHITTER??? . . . ;-)

John Grant writes:
"He (Henry Franfurt) defines bullshit as language with no basis in truth or fact focused on obtaining power. A liar knows the truth and tries to sell falsehoods; bullshitters simply don’t care what the truth is."

So, what do we call this latest indepth "Defamation" piece from Abe Foxman? Lies? Disinformation? Partrial Truth? Propaganda? . . . . or just flat out . .. . "BULLSHIT"??? . . . ;-)

(clipped headline and article from the ADL website)

"Ten Years After 9/11, Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Theories 'Alive And Well'

New York, NY, August 30, 2011 … Ten years after 9/11, anti-Semitic conspiracy theories surrounding the attacks are 'alive and well' and fueled by an entrenched propaganda industry, according to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), which today issued a new report showing how these theories have grown and evolved over the last decade.

In 'Decade of Deceit: Anti-Semitic 9/11 Conspiracy Theories 10 Years Later,' ADL looks at the individuals who continue to circulate distorted conspiracy theories about 9/11, including the claim that the Jews or Israel perpetrated the attacks instead of Al Qaeda. A new chorus of voices – who claim not to be anti-Jewish but simply anti-Zionist – have become the most popular promoters of these ideas."

(link to full article)
http://www.adl.org/PresRele/ASUS_12/6108_12.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Once again, Abe Foxman is promoting that very tired "Conspiracy Theory" that any criticism of Israeli CRIMES is "anti-Semitism" . . . and that "Israel = 'The Jews'" . . .Is this considered a LIE . . . or just BULLSHIT?

Notice that once again Abe Foxman is careful to not mention anyone like "Architects and Engineers for 9-11 Truth" and their VERY successful international "Remember Building 7" campaign in this ADL article.

My grandmother always called this "Lying by omission" . . . or did she call it . . . "BULLSHIT"???? . . . ;-)

(link to video -approx. 15 minutes)
"Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7 - AE911Truth.org"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZEvA8BC ... r_embedded" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also not mentioned by Abe Foxman is anything about internationally known and admired 9-11 TRUTH champion, Anthony Lawson, who no one could call an "anti-Semite" . . . yet, he has long argued that Israel definitely had a hand in 9-11.

(link to video - approx. 10 minutes)
"Criminal State - Part 1 of 3: A Closer Look at Israel's Role in Terrorism
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNjb1MGm ... ideo_title" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You kidz may remember both Jeff Gates and Anthony Lawson before they were "run off" by the Senior Editorial Staff at Veterans Today. Now it seems Gordon Duff, VT Senior Editor prefers the writing styles of 9-11 BULLSHITTER Jim Fetzer instead.

Now, Abe Foxman talks a great deal about Gordon Duff and Jim Fetzer as if they are really big leaders in the 9-11 TRUTH MOVEMENT. Meanwhile Veterans Today appears to be purging its readership with vicious ad hominem attacks while getting rid of all those writing staff that many of us had come to know and TRUST. All the while, loading up its pages with stories that highlight the weakest possible aspects of the 9-11 TRUTH MOVEMENT. . .. flavored with Jim Fetzer's bogus science and fanciful theories like "Hologram planes, No planes, space weapons, mini-nukes with no fallout, etc."

Perhaps the 9-11 TRUTH MOVEMENT is getting set up for that particular type of BULLSHIT known as a "Poisoning The Well" tactic. I guess time will tell. . . . ;-)

Of course, North Carolina Film Maker Ryan Dawson is totally "defamed" and slandered by Abe Foxman in this ADL article for his very factual documentary "War By Deception" . .. even though Mr. Dawon took great pains in this project to remove anything and everything that could possibly construed as "anti-Semitism" . . .

Watch it for yourselves, kidz . . .and see if Abe Foxman has a case for his "defamation" of this AMERICAN film maker who is merely trying to get to the TRUTH of the matter. Perhaps, Mr. Foxman just doesn't like Mr. Dawson's conclusions. . . ;-)

(link to video - approx. 3 hours)
"War by Deception Director's Cut (911 and Iraq lies from the same cabal)"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d33-Lk5Zbw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Decide for youselves if Abe Foxman is a LIAR . . . or a BULLSHITTER!!! . . . ;-)

"I'm sick to death of seeing things
From tight-lipped, condescending, mama's little chauvinists
All I want is the truth
Just gimme some truth now
I've had enough of watching scenes
Of schizophrenic, ego-centric, paranoiac, prima-donnas
All I want is the truth now
Just gimme some truth"

- "Give Me Some Truth" by John Lennon

peace.
Perhaps we can finally turn the tables on Abe Foxman and the ADL. I'm pretty sick of their "career trashing" tactics, myself. ;-)

peace.