This guy is my new hero

Post by funk » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:44 am

Bring 'em on!

dicktater
Over the system
Over the system

Re: This guy is my new hero

Post by dicktater » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:50 am

Not worth much more than for illustrating how most of the fuel from flight numbers 11 & 175 burned up in the initial explosion and nevuh, evuh, evuh in a million years trickled down the elevator shafts all the way to the lobbies or basements. :roll:

Oh, to be a flamethrower operator.

Flamethrowers pose many risks to the operator. The first disadvantage was the weapon's weight, which impairs the soldier's mobility. The weapon was very visible on the battlefield, operators become prominent targets for snipers. Flamethrower operators were rarely taken prisoner, especially when their target survived an attack by the weapon; captured flamethrower users were often summarily executed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flamethrower" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_fire" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
●▬▬▬▬▬▬★ЯΞ√ΩLUT↑☼N★▬▬▬▬▬▬●
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

It's not just for breakfast any more.

"Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental
opinion of a day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a
distinguished period and pursued unalterably through every
change of ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate, systematic
plan of reducing [a people] to slavery."

~~ Thomas Jefferson

"Power kills, absolute power kills absolutely. The more power a government has, the more it can arbitrarily make war on others and murder foreign and domestic subjects. The more that government is constrained and diffused, the less tendency there is for them to commit genocide."
~~ Art Crino

When they put you in the internment camp, if you're really, really good, they might let you watch Dancing With The Stars.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Re: This guy is my new hero

Post by Ry » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:27 am

:mrgreen: I like it
Get The Empire Unmasked here