Why 911 still matters

Current events, politics, and more.
bruno718
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Re: Why 911 still matters

Post by bruno718 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:43 pm

one more time. if you were the government and planning to sell a lie to the american public that 19 arab hijackers took over planes and crashed them into buldings, wouldn't you use planes instead of a missile?
mokesnapcentral.blogspot.com

Whirled Peas
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Whirled Peas » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:32 am

Rod Hemmington wrote:
Whirled Peas wrote:Holy shit! Rod Hemmington never came back.

Dis-info artist?
I was composing while you were posting. If I had never returned, would that be some kind of "proof" that I was a "disinfo artist"? Between the guy that lies about my postings in other threads and keeps calling me "moron", "idiot", and "stupid", and the guy who wants me to be fucked and die, do you really believe I should WANT to stay? And that my not staying should be considered proof of some nefarious deception?

It's a little disappointing to me that you, of all people, should consider my meager postings as disinfo. Do you want me here?
Yes.

The name calling is getting to be a bit much though isn't it? And no to the proof, it was just ... weird.

I think with the name calling just consider where it comes from... people you don't know that are rude.

I don't know anything about dis-info. I just thought it was weird that you went away after that without even saying goodbye !! :D

Next time PM me. I had a friend here named moreflourideplease and the same thing happened with her here as happened with you. She left but we still email through here about certain topics.

Whirled Peas
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Whirled Peas » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:35 am

Oh and one more thing. I personally think all information is good information. There is absolutely no way we can know what really happened on that day. No Way. We will be lied to about that day until the end of time. The same as other events in this world. So ALL information is valid and good and should be disseminated by each individual person on their own. Again the important thing is that we know that our governments were complicit in this event.

Whirled Peas
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Whirled Peas » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:36 am

bruno718 wrote:seriously i support a ban on all missile-tards. its just discrediting. the msm came out with the footage showing the plane hitting the pentagon 4 years ago as a way to say 911 truth is stupid. you guys are fucking everything up, go to a forum that is crazy and stupid already.
Stop with this. This is nuts. Anyone can be anywhere. Grow up.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:23 pm

I dont give a shit about name calling. grow thicker skin. What I can't stand is when it's supported by nothing. I explain all the physical evidence for a plane and THEN call the other person retarded, they just deny everything and act arrogant and offer Zero proof of a missile. That question has been dodged more than anything. Instead of answering where's the motive where is the evidence they just bring up more bullshit. That is called trolling. And that's why they're all banned. Because they don't contribute to anything, their just here to argue for the sake of arguing and its not even an argument its like little kids coming in screaming that storks deliver babies and everyone ii stupid if they think that whole sperm egg hypothesis is right.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

bruno718
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by bruno718 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:38 pm

all information is good information? what the hell are you talking about?

was this "good" information?

mokesnapcentral.blogspot.com

Whirled Peas
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Whirled Peas » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:01 pm

bruno718 wrote:all information is good information? what the hell are you talking about?

was this "good" information?

I didn't watch it because I don't care. But I can bet its not good information.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:39 am

bump

Whirled Peas
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Whirled Peas » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:24 am

Ry wrote:bump
Last edited by Whirled Peas on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:20 am

disinfo means having the wrong info peas. My info isn't incorrect or wild speculation its verifiable. The reason people get banned and there has only been one by me in over a year and it was done today is because of trolling bullshit. Other people dont even have forums and dont even bother engaging the public. So you can take you shit and cram it. "trying to have a discussion about these topics" my ass.

What you dont realize is people that is grow up adult people come here for news. They dont need to see trash about space beams and missiles and shit. I put up with that crap for over 10 years. Im not gonna tolerate it anymore because its discrediting and there is no argument. You dont have an argument. no evidence and no motive means you got nothing.

Disifo how shit for brains what did I say that you think is so wrong. Do you think for a second that I actually believe a missle hit the pentagon and am just proving it was hit by a plane and they were remote controlled by SPC and Raytheon and outed all the neocons and their lies about war as a distraction because it was actually the evil secret Illuminati that did it. GROW UP

its my forum I dont have to put up with trolls. Other people have the same access that I do they can make youtube video thay can make a web site they can use facebook etc. I'm banned form all the pro-missile sites so why the fuck shouldI let them in here when they wont let me post on ANY of the other sites. They dont even allow an argument at all its one post and yoyur gone and your post is deleted.

i leave people's post and i even created a section called "stupid" for them to post all day in if they want and they can link to it and tell the world what they wanna say. What they are not gonna get to do is argue with me because I dont have all god damn day to deal with each one because once one leaves a week later another idiot with the same shit comes in and its circle I have to go debunk all the same crap again over and over.