Why 911 still matters

Current events, politics, and more.
funk
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Re: Why 911 still matters

Post by funk » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:16 pm

At one time I believed in the missile theory but the nagging question remained - why bother with a missile? It was when Ry pointed out that in the footage the government released there is a secondary explosion fireball which is barely noticeable. This might be why more footage from different angles isn't being made available. At the end of the day it doesn't really even matter whether it was a plane or a missile. Same with explosives in WTC 1,2 and 7. At the end of the day high level politicians MADE 9/11 happen and it was more or less a coup. As iffy as I am on Webster Tarpley these days he had a good commentary on Bush in the classrom and another less commonly know piece of 9/11 - the secret service got a message, "Angel is next." That's the code word used for Air Force One for that day, and it was changed often for security purposes... this indicates high level complicity.

There's something else I need to say. I've been coming to this site for about the last 6 odd years and I have learned a hell of a lot from Ry and his work. He has absolutely incredible deduction skills, and impeccable instincts. He's done quite a service as a budding voice in the alternative media. It's fascinating to watch a solidarity building among him, Mike Rivero, Sibel Edmonds, etc.

Antineocons hasn't been part of my daily ritual for at least the last 6 months or so, however as I've been becoming increasingly turned off with the tone of nastiness coming from you Ry. I understand how frustrating it can be to put out information and have to keep directing people back on track, even when they present far out and even illogical views. I find it curious that you're so concerned about the integrity of all your hard work being undermined by the "loonies" in the field and those who take them seriously, especially when they come here to air their beliefs... yet you have no qualms in calling people morons or even worse. I think there's something else going on. Your abrasive personality is going to turn more people off this stuff than anyone talking about space lasers. It's obvious that you have a very competitive nature, but this also seems to be coupled with a mean streak. As with the Isrealis, calling defense, when rather it's offense being used. That's at least my observation. How many good people have you lost on this site Ry?

I have seen countless times fresh members posting topics and comments, being absolutely sincere, only to be shot down and humiliated. The "my way or the highway" attitude is not the best way to fuel a movement. If anything from what I've witnessed here over a period of time, Ry... you're just as much a divisive factor in the movement as you are a reasonable voice.

Just my own two cents' worth.
Still admire your work though.

PlutoCharon
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by PlutoCharon » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:58 pm

Rod Hemmington wrote:Evidence is, however. Since I didn't notice any references, I'll go by memory, too. As I recall, certain engine parts found at the pentagon did not match those of the plane that is supposed to have hit it. Similarly, the wheels did not match.
All the engine parts and tires matched the plane you fucking moron. Anybody who fell for the MS Paint photos that say otherwise without independently checking for themselves is a gullible useful idiot.

You sound an awful lot like the Fetzer-esque disinfo trolls that have briefly popped up here over the past few months. Your writing style is identical, your tactics are identical and your purpose seems to be to discredit and argue and smear. In fact this sentence :
"Ah, contrarians like Fetzer are responsible for a lack of traction in the media? You're dreaming!"
That is exactly like something Fetzer would say. He likes to say "You're Dreaming!" and "You believe in Fantasy!" with the exclamation point like some sort of rhetorical defamation trick. You're probably one of his op-ed cheerleading sock puppets if you aren't the fat ass himself.

I have this theory that most disinfoists are psychopaths. Psychopaths have a one-track robotic mind and have a hard time handling people who stop playing by the normal rules. In this case we are supposed to endlessly argue with you which derails all meaningful discussion. In the context of 9/11 let's call it the 20th hijacker because you're trying to hiajck the topic Zio-tard style.

I read all your posts and have come to the conclusion that you are stupid and you don't make sense. That's not because I am not smart enough to comprehend what you are saying, it is because you are too stupid to write anything comprehend-able. I have nothing against gay people Mr. Fetzer, but do you hate your son because he is gay? Does that make you angry? It's a serious question. I'm honestly curious. I bet you do, and that is sad.

Whoever you are, what do you do for a living out of curiosity? You probably suck at it. You probably don't know what you are doing but believe you are doing a good job. Like all psychopaths.

If this comes off as harsh and offensive to others, I do apologize. I don't apologize to Rod though, you suck. Tired of losers like you

Anyways, back to 9/11. I find it quite odd that 9/11 conspiracy theories, especially the Zionist involvement, are not welcome in meaningful discussion on Israel/Palestine. There are activists who acknowledge that Congress is lobbied by Zionists and that the media is propaganda with a pro-Israeli bias. They have no problem admitting these things are paid for by the Zionist owners, execs, board members, bankers, politicians, donors, etc. They know that Israel has a Hasbara campaign, that the racist and vile Jerusalem Post is worse than Fox News, that Israeli history books are full of lies. They know that Zionists use manipulative tricks that can be debunked with actual history that isn't even under dispute (they're just hoping nobody looks for it).

Basically, the activists fully acknowledge a massive Western conspiracy theory regarding the conflict over the past 63+ years. Yet these same people become completely close-minded when you mention 9/11 conspiracy theories thanks mostly because of the kooks. Many of my friends and family have commented on how 'sick' they are on the 9/11 anniversary coverage. They're over 9/11. Yet they care if I bring up conspiracy theories and tell me to shut up and become somewhat 'patriotic'. This needs to change and it can change if we keep trying, especially while it is still relevant. Missiles and holographic planes are not going to grab anybody's attention no matter how much Fetzer-style "science" you put into it. Fetzer knows absolutely nothing about science, just pseudo-science. He's a fatass troll and not in it for the lulz but to make us all look bad. Actual realistic FACTS on the other hand, people pay attention after a while. Fuck you Rod.

Rod Hemmington
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Rod Hemmington » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:23 pm

Ry wrote:
I haven't come across a positive denial, yet; just a careful suspicion. I'll keep looking. As far as I've been able to find, there was no film taken of the planes hitting the towers. There were a handful of video cameras that recorded the events, one of which does not appear to show a plane. If you want to just believe what the government-controlled press feeds you, that's your prerogative. I prefer to question authority. For me to do otherwise would be "stupid".
:lol: Got ya
:blink:
Ry wrote:lol I knew I would get you to bite on it. Go ahead and come out of the closet about it. You see the people who piss and moan the most about me calling other people idiots are the ones who agree with those people but don't have the balls to try to uphold the stance on it.
Given your own proclivity for generalization, how can you object to my use of it? I'm not at all sure where you're coming from...is that no-plane video some kind of kryptonite? It was recorded live so if you would suggest it was faked you would be admitting that the plane-strike videos could have been faked as well. Is that what you're talking about?
Ry wrote:Do you think the gov would plan an attack on the WTCs where they are going to claim airplanes were used, and not use any airplanes? And try to fake footage of plane hitting in a city of 8 million in towers with tens of thousands? Also are you stupid enough to think the evidence of the planes is only based on the videos? The people on the planes are dead, the planes certainly left those airports that is also on tape, they were tracked on radar, and parts of the planes were physically found in NY. They sent one of the engines to a landfill. And there were eye witnesses as well many of them like a whole city full of them esp for plane number 2.
The whole point of thinking is NOT to guess or make assumptions without evidence. A lot of people looking at your position ask the same thing: would the government undertake to kill 3000 of its own citizens? That kind of reasoning is fallacious whether they do it, or you do it. I'm not going to do it.

Implying that 8 million people saw it presupposes they were near enough to see and watching at the time, when it's actually rather unlikely that more than a few hundred saw it. If there were people on the planes, yes, they are dead. The radar was a mess that day because of the "exercises". And, again, the plane parts found are not universally accepted as matching what should have been found. And again with the whole city full of witnesses? Hyperbole.
Ry wrote:There is huge difference between being open minded and no-minded. If you think all things should be equally accepted and doubted and have no ability to discern probabilities as that would take reasoning and knowledge then there is no hope for you. Planes were used on 911 100% Wondering about that doesn't make you open minded it just makes you stupid.
I suspect your overwrought mischaracterization of my position is self-serving. It certainly doesn't serve the advancement of knowledge.

Rod Hemmington
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Rod Hemmington » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:03 pm

PlutoCharon wrote:
Rod Hemmington wrote:Evidence is, however. Since I didn't notice any references, I'll go by memory, too. As I recall, certain engine parts found at the pentagon did not match those of the plane that is supposed to have hit it. Similarly, the wheels did not match.
All the engine parts and tires matched the plane you fucking moron. Anybody who fell for the MS Paint photos that say otherwise without independently checking for themselves is a gullible useful idiot.

You sound an awful lot like the Fetzer-esque disinfo trolls that have briefly popped up here over the past few months. Your writing style is identical, your tactics are identical and your purpose seems to be to discredit and argue and smear. In fact this sentence :
"Ah, contrarians like Fetzer are responsible for a lack of traction in the media? You're dreaming!"
That is exactly like something Fetzer would say. He likes to say "You're Dreaming!" and "You believe in Fantasy!" with the exclamation point like some sort of rhetorical defamation trick. You're probably one of his op-ed cheerleading sock puppets if you aren't the fat ass himself.

I have this theory that most disinfoists are psychopaths. Psychopaths have a one-track robotic mind and have a hard time handling people who stop playing by the normal rules. In this case we are supposed to endlessly argue with you which derails all meaningful discussion. In the context of 9/11 let's call it the 20th hijacker because you're trying to hiajck the topic Zio-tard style.

I read all your posts and have come to the conclusion that you are stupid and you don't make sense. That's not because I am not smart enough to comprehend what you are saying, it is because you are too stupid to write anything comprehend-able. I have nothing against gay people Mr. Fetzer, but do you hate your son because he is gay? Does that make you angry? It's a serious question. I'm honestly curious. I bet you do, and that is sad.

Whoever you are, what do you do for a living out of curiosity? You probably suck at it. You probably don't know what you are doing but believe you are doing a good job. Like all psychopaths.

If this comes off as harsh and offensive to others, I do apologize. I don't apologize to Rod though, you suck. Tired of losers like you

Anyways, back to 9/11. I find it quite odd that 9/11 conspiracy theories, especially the Zionist involvement, are not welcome in meaningful discussion on Israel/Palestine. There are activists who acknowledge that Congress is lobbied by Zionists and that the media is propaganda with a pro-Israeli bias. They have no problem admitting these things are paid for by the Zionist owners, execs, board members, bankers, politicians, donors, etc. They know that Israel has a Hasbara campaign, that the racist and vile Jerusalem Post is worse than Fox News, that Israeli history books are full of lies. They know that Zionists use manipulative tricks that can be debunked with actual history that isn't even under dispute (they're just hoping nobody looks for it).

Basically, the activists fully acknowledge a massive Western conspiracy theory regarding the conflict over the past 63+ years. Yet these same people become completely close-minded when you mention 9/11 conspiracy theories thanks mostly because of the kooks. Many of my friends and family have commented on how 'sick' they are on the 9/11 anniversary coverage. They're over 9/11. Yet they care if I bring up conspiracy theories and tell me to shut up and become somewhat 'patriotic'. This needs to change and it can change if we keep trying, especially while it is still relevant. Missiles and holographic planes are not going to grab anybody's attention no matter how much Fetzer-style "science" you put into it. Fetzer knows absolutely nothing about science, just pseudo-science. He's a fatass troll and not in it for the lulz but to make us all look bad. Actual realistic FACTS on the other hand, people pay attention after a while. Fuck you Rod.
Jeez, WTF did I do?! If you actually read my posts you would know my profession. Does that make you a liar, or just a poor reader? The fact that you still don't understand my original point, after supposedly reading my posts, suggests the latter. Gay-bashing? Really! Is this a homophobic site? "realistic facts" is an oxymoron.
I followed some of the back-and-forth over whether the planes' parts matched elsewhere on the net, and voiced the one side that was lacking in some earlier posts here. And what do I get from you? The bald and violent assertion of one side with no recognition of the other. What circle do you move in that actually responds well to such ham-fisted attempts at intimidation?
I imagine Ry is proud of you. But I doubt we have much to gain by speaking together again. Apparently, you just want to fuck me.

Rod Hemmington
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Rod Hemmington » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:08 pm

funk wrote:At one time I believed in the missile theory but the nagging question remained - why bother with a missile? It was when Ry pointed out that in the footage the government released there is a secondary explosion fireball which is barely noticeable. This might be why more footage from different angles isn't being made available. At the end of the day it doesn't really even matter whether it was a plane or a missile. Same with explosives in WTC 1,2 and 7. At the end of the day high level politicians MADE 9/11 happen and it was more or less a coup. As iffy as I am on Webster Tarpley these days he had a good commentary on Bush in the classrom and another less commonly know piece of 9/11 - the secret service got a message, "Angel is next." That's the code word used for Air Force One for that day, and it was changed often for security purposes... this indicates high level complicity.

There's something else I need to say. I've been coming to this site for about the last 6 odd years and I have learned a hell of a lot from Ry and his work. He has absolutely incredible deduction skills, and impeccable instincts. He's done quite a service as a budding voice in the alternative media. It's fascinating to watch a solidarity building among him, Mike Rivero, Sibel Edmonds, etc.

Antineocons hasn't been part of my daily ritual for at least the last 6 months or so, however as I've been becoming increasingly turned off with the tone of nastiness coming from you Ry. I understand how frustrating it can be to put out information and have to keep directing people back on track, even when they present far out and even illogical views. I find it curious that you're so concerned about the integrity of all your hard work being undermined by the "loonies" in the field and those who take them seriously, especially when they come here to air their beliefs... yet you have no qualms in calling people morons or even worse. I think there's something else going on. Your abrasive personality is going to turn more people off this stuff than anyone talking about space lasers. It's obvious that you have a very competitive nature, but this also seems to be coupled with a mean streak. As with the Isrealis, calling defense, when rather it's offense being used. That's at least my observation. How many good people have you lost on this site Ry?

I have seen countless times fresh members posting topics and comments, being absolutely sincere, only to be shot down and humiliated. The "my way or the highway" attitude is not the best way to fuel a movement. If anything from what I've witnessed here over a period of time, Ry... you're just as much a divisive factor in the movement as you are a reasonable voice.

:clap:

Whirled Peas
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Whirled Peas » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:41 pm

Rod Hemmington wrote:
funk wrote:At one time I believed in the missile theory but the nagging question remained - why bother with a missile? It was when Ry pointed out that in the footage the government released there is a secondary explosion fireball which is barely noticeable. This might be why more footage from different angles isn't being made available. At the end of the day it doesn't really even matter whether it was a plane or a missile. Same with explosives in WTC 1,2 and 7. At the end of the day high level politicians MADE 9/11 happen and it was more or less a coup. As iffy as I am on Webster Tarpley these days he had a good commentary on Bush in the classrom and another less commonly know piece of 9/11 - the secret service got a message, "Angel is next." That's the code word used for Air Force One for that day, and it was changed often for security purposes... this indicates high level complicity.

:D :clap:

Whirled Peas
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Whirled Peas » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Rod Hemmington wrote: Apparently, you just want to fuck me.

Well I don't know about that guy ... but well .... do I need to say it? :blink: :wink:
:)

Too Much Information
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Too Much Information » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:27 pm

Rod Hemmington
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Rod Hemmington » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:04 pm

Whirled Peas wrote:
Rod Hemmington wrote: Apparently, you just want to fuck me.

Well I don't know about that guy ... but well .... do I need to say it? :blink: :wink:
:)
No, no, peas don't say it! :oops: I've fought too long and hard :lol: to regain a modicum :o of modesty. Now, if I was 20 years younger...

freedomrox
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by freedomrox » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:49 pm

On this day, I feel compelled to speak. I agree with your work Ry. I agree with many of your conclusions as well as suppositions, but i haver been and never will be anyone's cheerleader... You know, like Bush was in college?

Before 9/11 happened, I had already figured out that a false flag operation was to be carried out, just as was set forth with the PNAC report put out the year before. I used to troll most inter-governmental websites, .mil, DoD, and if you look at the mostly "No-Bid" contracts then it is very easy to predict coming trends. I still do this to this day, but not as much sense in it since we know war, war, war, is the usual order of the day.

Prior to 9/11, this was not true. Beses were being closed daily in the 90's all over the US and Europe. So a weakened military force was presented to the world, since the Ruble and the USSR's economy fell, (which was a common hit job, similar to what is taking place here in the US now). That is, until the creation of the USS Cole incident following the famous Embassy bombing. Most of us in the so called Truth in Government Movement of the time saw it as a passing of the torch from the war-mongers of the past and the initiation of a much more sinister agenda with the coming of the Neo Conservatives, (an oxymoron if there ever was one).

In February of 2001, I then found the PNAC Rebuilding America's Defenses, whose website was deeply embedded in DoD's own links. I thought to myself that this should be some dry reading and just another RAND Think Tank document. Imagine my surprise when a plan for conquering the Middle East arose with perfect clarity and even how they were to accomplish it. "New Paerl Harbor" really jumped out at me, and I contaced Bill Cooper, of whom I listened to on the road for years and was a caller to his show. After he found he had been duped about Majestix 12, I told him what i thought, and what the stated objectives were. After reading all of the document, Bill went on air and predicted an attack. When I called in, he asked me where i thought they would take place at, half jokingly, and I answered, "Ask Ramsi Yousef?" It was a supossition, but turned out to be an accurate one.

We all know the downhill spiral of Bill after he began propounding this theory, and then it actually happened. I remember sitting up that morning and my wife remembers me saying, over and over, "Oh my God, they actually did it!"

So, to all of the people who think they know it all about that day...well, if you had actually been watching and recording a lot of the news coverage that very day, then you had more than a clue as to what really was happening....and knew a lot of the names prior to 9/11, then I would agree with you. Hearing the Official Conspiracy Theory being spun that day was a sight to see. I mean, C'mon, Jerome Hauer just so happened to be hanging around to pitch this absurd theory? Of course he was, because HE knew. This just so happens after Rumsfeld states 2.3 Trillion dollars cannot be accounted for at the Pentagon? Hell, we know what that money was used to finance now, don't we?

There, to this day, has barely been any deviation from the original plan set forth by PNAC, only the goals did not turn out as rosey as they thought, but better than expected. The poppy field profits, pipeline building, and murder of millions of brown people continues to the moment.

In conclusion, I don't need to know every detail of what happened that day, as it was just a trigger effect, just as Waco was for domestic terror legislation by Clinton's admin. As long as these illegal elements of Government are allowed to exist, so will the 9/11 Official Conspiracy Theory exist, and so long as this Govt. exists in this form, then so too will these illegal elements exists.

All that is left for me to say, is "Thank You" to all the brave and inspirational people that did their homework long before 9/11 and have been shouting their warnings since 1913, but especially to all of my fallen friends and heroes that were there in the late Eighties with me. To the few of us still going, I say to you, "Hell we tried to warn them, and we tried to make two generations open their own eyes, but sometimes, you just have to accept that we did all we could do, and continue to do even now."

Someday....maybe.