best way to learn a new language

Current events, politics, and more.
Whirled Peas
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Re: best way to learn a new language

Post by Whirled Peas » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:52 pm

Bender wrote:Just talk and laugh about your mistakes and make it a game "to win" a cohesive and good sentence. Even better; find a job which requires you to speak that language and study it on the side. That's what my wife did but she's kind of special in many ways. I've never seen her let go of anything she sinks her teeth in. Ever.
:D

that's cute.
dicktater wrote:
Ry wrote:the only way is with a person or people and to practice shamelessly as much as you can.
Nekid!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:lol:
that's cuter.

exquisite
Over the system
Over the system

Post by exquisite » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:18 pm

but mr leds how can rosettastone teach you how to express emotions, opinions and ideas, political, media, business and religious terms (which it claims to) using pictures?

Revolution
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by Revolution » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:55 pm

Find someone hot of the opposite sex who doesn't speak English.

ledskof
Over the system
Over the system

Post by ledskof » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:35 pm

exquisite wrote:but mr leds how can rosettastone teach you how to express emotions, opinions and ideas, political, media, business and religious terms (which it claims to) using pictures?
jesus Exquisite.

:)
feliz

:(
triste

To express complex topics, it requires understanding a language. Not a freaking teacher saying, today we are going to practice expressing our political opinions and then tell you how to do that. That doesn't even make sense to me.

Just do it and stop questioning it into the ground like you always do to shit I reply to you about lol.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:50 pm

I heard good things about Rossetta for spanish or to learn egnlish but for japanese its well terrible. I work for a company that reviews all these things. It's hard because you just can't directly translate most words into japanese nor even use the same alphabet. Japanese conjugate adj and have verb forms that don't exist in English. Just as one example. Sometimes you need a teacher.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

exquisite
Over the system
Over the system

Post by exquisite » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:22 pm

700 reasons to learn a new language

http://www.llas.ac.uk/resourcedownloads ... easons.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;