BBC Documentary Ultra Zionists

Current events, politics, and more.
georgesmiley

BBC Documentary Ultra Zionists

Post by georgesmiley » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:14 pm

made by louis theroux. not sure if viewers outside uk can view this.

Verbos
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Re: BBC Documentary Ultra Zionists

Post by Verbos » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:50 pm

I fixed the link.

This is in their own words. Worth watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTszskhU ... r_embedded
End of Days

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:53 pm

i hate settlers

"god gave it to us so it is ours"

MOre on the zionist my own film http://www.ancreport.com/forum/v ... 11&t=15034
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Apricot
♥♥♥♥♥

Post by Apricot » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:10 pm

I don't even understand their biblical justification for it, I mean according to said scripture aren't they forbidden a home land or something to that effect..?
"Be not defeated by the rain" - Kenji Miyazawa

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon

"Listen to your heart. Because, wherever your heart is, that is where you'll find your treasure." - Paulo Coelho

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:50 am

Jews were never given land by god. Israel is a person not a stretch of dirt. Israel is the name given to Jacob after he has a wrestling match with an angle. Jacob is the central figure for the Jewish race and bloodline and also a case study on how to lie and cheat your way into power. He robbed his own brother tricked his blind father, stole form his employers, cheated out his concubines etc etc. all he ever does is lie to people and trick them into contracts or takes advantage of them to sign things away when the are in a dire situation. It's a very fitting person to be named Israel. It was god's chosen people not land. And they were chosen to spread the word of their nasty, maniacal, egotistical, jealous, petty, conniption fit having, obedience obsessed, control freak, warmongering god of fraud and theft. They were not chosen to inherit the promise land. The promise land is from a completely separate myth and it was the land of Cannan/Cain aka Babylon. They already lived with in it as slaves.

The thing people have to remember it these are fictional stories there never was a jacob no one was talking to god and god didn't set the slaves free or open the red sea with Moses. In actual real history based on reality. Cyrus the great set the slaves free. The bible admits this in the book of Hebrews but contradicts itself in the book of Exodus with the more magical and fantastic version of events with Egypt being covered in frogs, magical contest and so one. And guess which book is more famous? Of course the crazier one is. These people are insane. Religion is insane. People claim oh it's all political it doesn't REALLY have to do with religion. Bullshit. the root of it is religous bigotry those dumb asses have been fighting over the same holy city for centuries. There wouldn't even be a concept of jews or muslism were it not for religion.

Colbyor
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by Colbyor » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:01 pm

thanks for that film. in their own words and all. reminds me of that youtube "whta famous people have said about the jews"

Liszt
King Cnut

Post by Liszt » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:46 am

yes, Theroux did a good job there. It was quite mental to see a bunch of white people claiming that SW Asia belongs to them.

Still, Steve Coogan (comedian Alan Partridge) today writes about the white natives of the USA. And the Observer printed it. (Amusingly, the Observer have removed this bit from the online version, so I'm keeping the printed version to frame and put on my wall)

Verbos
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by Verbos » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:32 pm

Ry wrote:Jews were never given land by god. Israel is a person not a stretch of dirt. Israel is the name given to Jacob after he has a wrestling match with an angle. Jacob is the central figure for the Jewish race and bloodline and also a case study on how to lie and cheat your way into power. He robbed his own brother tricked his blind father, stole form his employers, cheated out his concubines etc etc. all he ever does is lie to people and trick them into contracts or takes advantage of them to sign things away when the are in a dire situation. It's a very fitting person to be named Israel. It was god's chosen people not land. And they were chosen to spread the word of their nasty, maniacal, egotistical, jealous, petty, conniption fit having, obedience obsessed, control freak, warmongering god of fraud and theft. They were not chosen to inherit the promise land. The promise land is from a completely separate myth and it was the land of Cannan/Cain aka Babylon. They already lived with in it as slaves.

The thing people have to remember it these are fictional stories there never was a jacob no one was talking to god and god didn't set the slaves free or open the red sea with Moses. In actual real history based on reality. Cyrus the great set the slaves free. The bible admits this in the book of Hebrews but contradicts itself in the book of Exodus with the more magical and fantastic version of events with Egypt being covered in frogs, magical contest and so one. And guess which book is more famous? Of course the crazier one is. These people are insane. Religion is insane. People claim oh it's all political it doesn't REALLY have to do with religion. Bullshit. the root of it is religous bigotry those dumb asses have been fighting over the same holy city for centuries. There wouldn't even be a concept of jews or muslism were it not for religion.
It's good to see you've studied the Bible Ry. I also see you have a good grasp of who Jacob was. You've even correctly described the God they worship. Some of us see him for what he is: Licifer: Satan: Iblis: etc. But you only see religion from one view. Religion as a whole is very convoluted.
End of Days

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:53 am

Religion is bullshit.

I know the bible backwards and forwards that is part of why I am an atheist.
They are not worshiping the devil if you wanna use Satan's name, I don't mind the biblical Satan and certainly not Lucifer. And they are not the same character to me since I know each has an earlier origin story and they come from two separate myths. But let's just say "the" devil. The Devil in the Bible doesn't actually do anything wrong. When god lies to Adam and Eve about what would happen if they ate off the tree of life or tree of knowledge of good and evil, the devil (in serpent form) tells Eve the truth. God told them they would die, the devil said you will not die you will have the knowledge of good and evil. As god is commanding his flock to wage war and rape women etc it is the devil's role to punish murders thieves, etc. but he doesn't actually get anyone to murder or steal, he just is in charge of punishing those who did it.
Still, Steve Coogan (comedian Alan Partridge) today writes about the white natives of the USA. And the Observer printed it. (Amusingly, the Observer have removed this bit from the online version, so I'm keeping the printed version to frame and put on my wall)
no fucking way! native white people in America ha hahahahahhaha

Bender
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Bender » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Funny. There are many stories about the devil but in none of them this devil is a free agent totally independent of gods will. That got me thinking. I then, after some thought came to the conclusion that mankind was evil and religion was bullshit (in short). Because, if it was't the devil and it wasn't god then it was simply us, us who are capable of enormous evil.

Since things need to be in balance there must be enormous good. If it's around it's certainly not on a global scale.
Check your slides