I will never make a long movie again

Current events, politics, and more.
Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Re: I will never make a long movie again

Post by Phys » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:28 pm

Then just do it because you feel it is important to do without the need for recognition. If it is something that is too financially taxing or takes too much time from your life, then you may really want to reconsider a long film. This forum and your short films are good enough?

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:48 pm

How about another new 10 minute clip to tie in the link between Egypt/Israel/US... why they're such an important asset for the US and Israel, why aid is denied into Gaza through Egypt, etc... it might help round things out for viewers.
That's exactly the plan. Tho I have little time. It is very had to film anything or narrate with my little one around :)
Get The Empire Unmasked here

anarchore
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by anarchore » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:51 pm

This is now the goto film for waking people up about the Zionists at the same time as the military industrial complex, and the "NWO".

I don't feel right promoting the other films because they go full in against 'the Jews' but ignore other big factors, making their views 'unbalanced'. They look even worse to people who haven't 'woken up' about 9/11 yet, and has the danger of actually reinforcing the image that people have of mean people who want to hurt Jews whenever a culturally reinforced lie is broached.

I'm sure other people will be relieved to have an alternative to projects that either pretend the Ziofascists don't exist at all, or make JEWS(usually spelled like that) out to be the only evil in the world.

You don't need to make another long movie, just keep polishing this masterpiece you have created.

Verbos
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by Verbos » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:34 pm

unfortunately, many people have too short of an attention span to absorb this much. Those who really want to know will find this most interesting. You can only spoon feed so much at a time or the baby will throw up. But babies grow with regular feeding of nutritious substance. Just remember to rest between.
End of Days

The_Big_Lebowski
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by The_Big_Lebowski » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:27 am

I've seen it pop up in a few places I didn't expect to see it, so you definitely did get some saturation.

If I can apply some constructive criticism here. The first thing a lot of people will notice is that the editing is rather rough. Unfortunately people like the pretty packaged style with cool graphics, and properly faded and flowing sound tracks.

On the other hand the information provided is unprecedented, and about as unique as it gets.

The sad fact is that people have short attention spans, more so the lower their IQ is (which is a lot btw) so you need to add some flashy computer animated graphics, and lull then with music, to keep them occupied over longer periods. It does help regardless even with the smartest of individuals.

Kind of like the association with babies and mobiles.

The main part of the equation is you have produced something that will aid others in producing content and ideas in their offerings.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:42 am

people are going to swipe my ideas and clips and put prettier packaging on it and grab credit for it. Even Rivero linked to the wrong place and gave some copy cat tool my traffic. 5 years on my life to promote some other guy's youtube who didn't do anything at all but steal my movie.

Ths is why less people bother to put the effort in to making things like this. It's the best film I can make visually ect with the resources and time I have. It shouldn't even have to be a movie. The text I wrote was enough. knowing what Israel did on 911 should be enough.

I really think it is better that lowbrow turds don't get excited about it. I just hear from a few people on antiwar.com who I turned with the film. That alone was worth it. This film aims at higher learners. I am not going to make a giant long music video with no real substance. There are dozens of those. Also I got Thunk back on track tho he wishes to keep that a secret as it will undermind his pro pali efforts in his college.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

mynis
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by mynis » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:32 pm

Admittedly I haven't watched it yet. I want to, but generally I would rather read than watch videos. I read and write far faster than I can talk listen and comprehend. Most people would rather watch a video though. Give it time man, it will gain some traction. I think it also has to do with just how long it's been since 9/11. Everyone's kinda over it unless Glenn Beck talks about it. Would also be nice if I could get it in mpeg or avi format or something like that instead of flv. You could put a link up on mediafire or something like that for the time being. Or is there allready a link somewhere that I didn't see?
"A human being is a part of a whole, called by us 'universe', a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty." -Einstein

The_Big_Lebowski
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by The_Big_Lebowski » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Unfortunately people will probably grab segments of your work, and include it in their own work. Honest people will give credit, dishonest people's actions speak for themselves.

At the very least you did not waste your time. You greatly educated yourself, and countless others, and that will grow exponentially due to the fact that it was coherently presented, and assembled in the first place.

funk
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by funk » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:37 pm

funk wrote:
A suggestion:
How about another new 10 minute clip to tie in the link between Egypt/Israel/US... why they're such an important asset for the US and Israel, why aid is denied into Gaza through Egypt, etc... it might help round things out for viewers.
Just found a good article on WRH:

http://www.intifada-palestine.com/2011/ ... ael-lobby/

blackbird
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Post by blackbird » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:54 pm

Ry writes:
I really think it is better that lowbrow turds don't get excited about it. I just hear from a few people on antiwar.com who I turned with the film. That alone was worth it. This film aims at higher learners.
This is how I view your film "War By Deception 2011" . . . It is "Graduate Level" material. And like any good advanced level work, it is well researched and well documented. It is air tight.

Your audience is going to be people who have already done their "under grad" work and know the basics. They know a lot of "facts and figures" as well as "facts and fictions", but have not yet put it all together in a unified working model or "Gestalt".

That is why the only thing by which they can attack you is either "ad hominem" attacks (i.e. North Carolina accents) or production quality issues.

Else, they've got NOTHING . . . and they know it.

I know all about stepping out onto the World Stage with a North Carolina accent . . . That was always one of the first things used against me when someone wanted to tear down my arguments. Television and Hollywood have programmed the world to immediately view anyone with a Southern U.S. accent as having a low I.Q., a racist world view, and the philosophy of a simpleton.

I finally learned how to "own it" and use it like North Carolina Senator Sam Ervin did when he totally destroyed them during Watergate. My detractors soon learned that if they played that "you talk funny" gambit, they would be on MY playing field, not theirs . . . ;-)

As far as production value, have you seen many graduate thesis documentary projects??? Yours is by far superior than at least 90% of the projects turned in for advanced degrees and grants that I've suffered through for my "critique" over the years.

Funny, I didn't see anywhere in your trailer, web postings, or press releases where you claimed to be making a "Spectacular Visual Experience" to make Kubrick or Lucas jealous.

What I read was that you were going to "Connect the Dotz" and "Name Names" . . .

. . . and THAT my friend, . . . you nailed.

Every crime investigation must address:

"Who had the MOTIVE? Who had the MEANS? Who had the OPPORTUNITY?"

Again, you nailed it . . .

Much better than many so-called investigative journalist I've seen with much larger budgets . . . (read Michael "Rahm Emanuel's Brother Is My Agent" Moore and his complete propaganda lie and misdirection farce known as "Fahrenheit 9/11")

Every historical political event must always address: "Cui bono? Who benefits?"

Again, you nailed it better than Cicero himself could have done before the Roman Senate.
It's the best film I can make visually ect with the resources and time I have. It shouldn't even have to be a movie. The text I wrote was enough. knowing what Israel did on 911 should be enough.
Again, you weren't out to top "Gone With The Wind" or "2001: A Space Odyssey". But here
I disagree with you. NO! IT HAD TO BE A MOVIE!!! . . . The viewer had to see and hear the guilty parties confess their own crimes in their own words with their own lies . . .

The viewer had to see and hear those lies build on each other while some lies were lost down the memory hole and others were morphed into new lies.
5 years on my life to promote some other guy's youtube who didn't do anything at all but steal my movie.
Wanna trade lives??? . . . ;-)

Seriously, as someone that spent the last decade as blacklisted whistle-blower to what seemed like a completely deaf country, with the last three years spent living out of my car in a tent . . . I am grateful to you for making this film . . .

Since, in addition to losing my career, home, farm, and marriage, I also lost MY A/V studio . . . so I was not able to complete MY FILM on the subject.

It is nice to see my hypothesis, arguments, and "dotz" as a finished project . . . even if my name isn't on it.

Calculus is Calculus whether Newton or Laplace connect the dotz for you.

No, you might not get the Nobel Peace Prize, Mr. Dawson . . . or an Academy Award . . .

. . . and I definitely wouldn't hold my breath on that "Friend Of Zion" medal coming your way any time soon . . . ;-)

But remember this . . .

. . . Copernicus never got any awards for "On the Revolutions of the Celestial Spheres", but he knew it to be TRUTH, none the less . . .

. . . and those that followed knew it to be TRUTH as well. . . some gave credit, others merely took and claimed what they took as their own genius . . .

But that well crafted, air tight argument of Scientific and Philosophical TRUTH of Copernicus changed the WORLD . . .

. . . and talk about somebody that talked funny with an "unprofessional" handcrafted product . . . ;-)

Now quit yer bitchin' and "Cowboy up" . . . We've got some Zionist "Neo-Con" butt to kick!!! . . . ;-)

peace.