DEATH threats

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

DEATH threats

Post by Ry » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:44 pm

I got two death threats today lol. Since both were in English I'm going to say :lol: to that. good luck finding someone named Ry in Asia. The film must have pissed some people off.

Oddly it hasn't even been on what really happened . com yet. I have no idea why. If anyone is a member there please post it like I have on the top page with the first video and then the next 7 as links. If you're not a member try emailing it to WRH see if Mike will put it up.

Damn you Egypt stealing my thunder. Just kidding.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

blackbird
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Re: DEATH threats - What Really Happened dot com

Post by blackbird » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:27 pm

Sorry to hear about the death threats. . . I know from experience what "fun" that is . . . not much fun at all, actually . . .

Hang in there!

As far as Michael Rivero at What Really Happened, I sent him an e-mail Friday (28Jan11) evening around 7:00 EST giving him the links to the first 7 chapters of "War By Deception 2011", but have not received a response back nor have the links appeared on his site as of
this posting. I do know that he is really focused on the Egyptian situation right now, so he may not have even checked that e-mail queue.

I did post the original 7 chapters on David Swanson's "War Is A Crime" (formerly After Downing Street) site on Thursday (27Jan11) and reposted all 8 chapters today (Saturday 29th) when I saw that you had released chapter 8.

I agree with you (from one of your other posts) that YouTube does appear to be resetting the view counters and messing with the metrics.

Like I said, hang in there . . . you have created one incredible documentary. It will go Truth Viral in time, my friend. . . . ;-)

Keep in mind, you . . . WE . . . are going up against THE biggest "Psy-Op" in recorded history . . . and "funny humans" are just "funny humans" . . . but TRUTH will prevail.

peace.

Bender
Over the system
Over the system

Re: DEATH threats

Post by Bender » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:02 am

Two!? Isn't that like one gold star or 3 silver ones in the business of waking-the-fuck-people-up? I know my mum reaches for something solid when I bash israel.
Check your slides

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:48 am

The moment WBD touches WRH it will go viral. I'm going to do my own video on Egypt and make the key words in such a way that it goes to WBD when it is done.

blackbird

Post by blackbird » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:59 am

Ry writes:
The moment WBD touches WRH it will go viral
I agree . . . totally!!! . . ;-)

I've still not received a response from Mr. Rivero as of this morning, nor has "War By Deception 2011" made it on WRH. . . .

. . . is it time for "Rivero's Rangers" to wake up "Rivero", kidz???? . . . ;-)

Man your keyboards!!! To arms!!! . . .

[email protected]

This morning I submitted your documentary to the editorial staff at "Veterans Today" for review.

This is what I sent:
Dear Veterans Today Staff,

Film maker Ryan Dawson has completed his new documentary film,
"War By Deception 2011" and has posted it as 8 fifteen minute chapters
on YouTube.

While this documentary does not have the shine and polish of a high
budget Hollywood film, I have reviewed this material and have found it
to be sound and in line with my own years of research and experience.

North Carolina Film maker, writer, and blogger Ryan Dawson is well
known and respected in the "9-11 Truth Movement" as well as the
"Free Palestine Movement".

Could you please review this material and if you feel it of merit,
could you post it on your website?

I have attached the links below.

Thank you and thank you for all your hard work over the years. You at
"Veterans Today" have always been one of the few media outlets that
would actually listen to we "whistle-blowers" that still believe in our
Oaths to "Protect and defend the U.S. Constitution from all enemies
foreign and domestic."

Sincerely,

Frederick C. Blackburn
Former NSA/Military Telecommunications Consultant and Trainer
I hope this is okay with you. . . .

peace.

Rio
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Rio » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:48 am

You should post the threats here along with IP addresses and everything if you have them

blackbird

Post by blackbird » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:54 pm

Great news!!

I just heard back from Michael Leon, Managing Editor of "Veterans Today."

He wants a copy of the DVD for review.

Mr. Michael Leon writes:
I see that it's on You Tube. Can you send me a review video? DVD.

Crazy busy, watching at night would help get a decent review up.
He gave me the shipping address.

Mr. Dawson, if you have the DVDs ready, I can e-mail you Mr. Leon's shipping info.

peace.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:02 am

pm me the address and I can ship him one. But it might be faster for me to upload it all to this site for a day and you can download it and send it to them as I would have to mail it form Japan.

blackbird

What Really Happened Show - Curiouser and Curiouser

Post by blackbird » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:45 pm

I called into the "What Really Happened" radio show today (31Jan11) to try to get an answer as to why Mr. Rivero has not acknowledged "War By Deception 2011".

As expected he was very focused on the Egyptian situation so I didn't want to "change topic". As long time listeners know. . . he REALLY hates that . . . ;-)

So, I waited until the second hour when he shifted the discussion to "Revolution coming to America" . . .

I called in and explained to his producer/screener "Manny" that I had a two part question and he patched me through . . .

My question was:

"Do you think 9-11 TRUTH could be the catalyst that brings Revolution to America . . .

. . . AND have you reviewed the new Ryan Dawson 9-11 TRUTH documentary 'War By Deception 2011', and, if so, what is your take on the film?"

I was a bit shocked at his response to the first question in which he basically said (and I'm paraphrasing), "No, the 9-11 Truth Movement is history and there is no energy behind it . . the energy for Revolution will come from the Wall Street Banker Mortgage Banker fraud, etc."
. . .

. . . and he talked on and on about this up until the station break music without addressing or even acknowledging the 2nd part of my question. I was NOT asked to stay on the line to continue the discussion after the commercials, which is common when you bring up something Mr. Rivero is interested in talking about.

Now, WRH did put up Mr. Dawson's latest awesome succinct diatribe on the reality of the Egyptian situation . . . which HAS gone viral, I might add . . . (nice Dr. Manhattan effect, BTW)

So, like I said. Curiouser and curiouser . . .

I'm not sure what's going on at WRH with WBD-2011 . . . I thought they'd be all over it.

Maybe you could use that in your marketing . . . "Too Much Truth Even for People That Think They Can Handle The TRUTH" . . . ;-)

I think WBD-2011 it pretty much nails it . . . and I was "back stage" hooking up the wires at the time . . . ;-)

peace.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:49 am

Well I can understand that. Egypt is huge and there will be time for my film. Anyway its good fortune on my part as twosections were missing! and I found a place to host the entire film no play list needed. Thanks for calling.

If anything should be a call for revolution it should be the Fed spending 9 trillion dollars secretly to foreign banks and bank of america.