DEATH threats

Current events, politics, and more.
Verbos
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Re: DEATH threats

Post by Verbos » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:47 pm

Hopefully the death threats were just cranks. Our enemies are real.
End of Days

mynis
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by mynis » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:04 pm

Rio wrote:You should post the threats here along with IP addresses and everything if you have them
I'm in cisco networking academy atm too so I could probably figure out how to obtain that information if i knew where they were sent from.
"A human being is a part of a whole, called by us 'universe', a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty." -Einstein

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:03 pm

no worry i know lot of nerds it comes with the comic scene one was sent from big surprise foreign country A the other from the US out of Jersey. And it seems that one wrote like 4 more posing as different people and moving only about 2 miles from his first computer to the next ones.

idiot.

The one from Israel was the most alarming, typical threaten your kids fam wife etc. But the retard didn't no the correct number of children in this house. Also think i live where i used to live 4 years ago in japan instead of where I am now.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:31 pm

Psychopath? or at least sociopath.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA9-RB3runE

I wouldnt worry about it but maybe report it.

Liszt
King Cnut

Post by Liszt » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:12 pm

alarming stuff. although, remember that Ry is Batman. If anyone can handle themselves, it's going to be a martial arts expert.

People send death threats as a sign of desperation. The beast is on its back now and they know it.

Blackbird, nice going on getting the word out. Mike Rivero is normally very good, and doesn't shy away from Israel-911 or Ry's work, so this stuff sounds a bit odd.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:21 pm

I have found myself to be increasingly more hostile as I have been removed from martial arts. I was gone for making the film and then cause Yuki has been sick. I have got to get back into it. I am snapping at everyone. I'm usually so chill, almost robotic like rational person with natural calmness. Now everything irritates me.

I NEED an outlet of violence. It brings me peace.

sorrysorry
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Post by sorrysorry » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:37 pm

You know martial arts? Cool. Which form of martial arts? I'm learning now, though I fear my lack of flexibility and starting at an older age will get in the way. Oh well still gonna try.
Let's make like a Legolas and kill the big Oliphant in the room. Corny puns are fun.

My opinions are not representative of other forum members. If my political incorrectness offends you...oh well. :)

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:47 pm

I teach martial arts. I also competed in college.

sorrysorry

Post by sorrysorry » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:02 pm

Ry wrote:I teach martial arts. I also competed in college.
Hey Ryan ever think about moving back to the USA...specifically in the East Coast?

That question was in no way motivated by selfish/cheap reasons on my part. Well maybe.
Let's make like a Legolas and kill the big Oliphant in the room. Corny puns are fun.

My opinions are not representative of other forum members. If my political incorrectness offends you...oh well. :)

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:05 pm

I was just there for 2 years, i dont see us moving again so soon.