Busted!!! Wikileaks working for Israel

Current events, politics, and more.
Drew J
Over the system
Over the system

Re: Busted!!! Wikileaks working for Israel

Post by Drew J » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:43 am

Tom Heneghan had this to say on December 4.

"P.P.S. In closing, we want to reveal that the WikiLeaks is nothing more than a front for the Israeli Mossad, the U.S. Federal Reserve and current dysfunctional U.S. Secretary of State, loser and lesbian in-the closet Hillary Rodenhurst Clinton.

We can also report that the documents on Bank of America that were leaked to WikiLeaks were actually leaked by the Federal Reserve itself and NBC reporter Andrea Mitchell for the purpose of a short sale on Bank of America stock and a simultaneous purchase of stock shares in General Electric itself."
Buck the neocons. Fuck 'em too.

Drew J
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Drew J » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:40 am

Sex, Lies, Iran, Israel and WikiLeaks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TheJPboU4c
Buck the neocons. Fuck 'em too.

Raoul
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Raoul » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:10 am

Great post Dianna.
All Politics is a Meme War

Raoul
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Raoul » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:23 am

This clip Drew posted by Anthony Lawson is awesome. :mrgreen:
All Politics is a Meme War

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:08 pm

excellent
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Liszt
King Cnut

Post by Liszt » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:23 am

Raoul wrote:This clip Drew posted by Anthony Lawson is awesome. :mrgreen:

Yes, that's a very good one. I watched it without knowing who did it (it was on truthseeker.co.uk's first page today) and I thought it was JOhn Pilger - same accent etc.

Ian
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Ian » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:51 pm

This is retarded. Fucking. Retarded.

It's hard to find a place to begin but I'd like to start with the source for all(repeat: ALLLL) of this information, Mr. Berg. Obviously the guy is disenchanted with Assange, which is great. Cool. Talk as much shit about Julian as you can, Daniel. Look at all the attention you'll get! And also asserting that you're going to start a site that is wikileak-ier than wikileaks by... where was it..

:read:

Oh yea. from http://news.nationalpost.com/2010/12/13 ... or-launch/
“In these last months, the organisation has not been open any more, it lost its open-source promise,” he said, adding that OpenLeaks plans to provide the means for leaked information to be published, without itself being a publisher.
So without actually publishing any information, it's going to be more open? How? By publishing it through other forms of media? Basically doing THE EXACT SAME THING BUT WITHOUT A WEBSITE ACCESSIBLE BY INDIVIDUALS??

Fucking. Retarded.

Oh, and this:
We can also report that the documents on Bank of America that were leaked to WikiLeaks were actually leaked by the Federal Reserve itself and NBC reporter Andrea Mitchell for the purpose of a short sale on Bank of America stock and a simultaneous purchase of stock shares in General Electric itself.
Ya think??? Wonder who leaked the cables from the State Department?....

SOMEONE AT THE STATE DEPARTMENT YOU DUMB FUCK!!!!
:grr:

Holy fucking shit. Seriously? What's going on here? I mean, I quit coming here because I got tired of the thinly-veiled bigotry but you're attacking wikileaks? For what again? Putting out HARD evidence of crimes and lies by the government? What are you waiting for? There is no larger conspiracy to uncover. You have every reason to riot now. Kids in the UK rioted last week because tuition went up, for Christ's sake. We receive evidence that our government lied to us and broke the law and either yawn and change the channel or work towards some other conspiracy to uncover to keep us safe, ahem, I mean "busy" behind our computers.
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
Sir Winston Churchill

"Fine, let’s take a vote. Who wants fish for dinner?...Yeah, democracy ain’t so fun when it fucks you, huh?” http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays

Ian
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Ian » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:55 pm

Tim wrote: Ian, while I understand your frustrations quite well, I don't understand why you're taking them out on us. The first thing I thought of when the Wikileaks were released was that it was some kind of controlled opposition. What is so wrong about that?
Nothing. That's what I'm saying. Why *wouldn't* you think that. They're government docs.
Tim wrote:Wikileaks released much of what we've been saying here for the last five years!
Yes. So why attack them? They've lent some degree of credibility to a lot of Ry's theories. So then why starting regurgitating all the bullshit from ONE guy that Wikileaks isn't open enough or taking orders from Israel? The guy met with Netanyahu. Does that mean he's following Bini's orders?

Tim wrote:If you think rioting accomplishes anything, then go out and lead the way. What are we supposed to do besides speak out with our voices? Grab guns and start a revolution? Give me a break man. We know the government lies and is nothing but pure evil but I cannot understand where you're coming from in regards to solutions. Tell us. What do you suggest we do besides what we're currently doing?
I don't advocate that. I also don't advocate wasting the time of speaking out. It's wasted breath. No one that hasn't been listening is going to start now. That's quite clear. Spreading this information is futile. Protests are futile. The reason I felt compelled to post is that there's some kind of conspiracy-information elitism thats taking place that is very troubling. Like an I-knew-this-before-you-so-piss-off type mentality. It's resulted in baseless attacks. And I consider most people here to be generally rational, so, again... troubling.
Tim wrote:What 'thinly-veiled bigotry' turned you off to posting here? Is it the Holocaust revisionism?
Wondering aloud if someone is a "good Jew." I mean, what the fuck is that? It's presupposing most Jews are not good. It's stupid. People shouldn't be questioned for their religion they should be questioned for their actions. And that's just an example from today. As someone who has been here considerably longer and probably spends more time here, surely you must see that the temperature here has changed significantly in the past couple years.
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
Sir Winston Churchill

"Fine, let’s take a vote. Who wants fish for dinner?...Yeah, democracy ain’t so fun when it fucks you, huh?” http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays

Ian
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Ian » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:33 pm

Dianna wrote:Assange stated "clearly" that 911 was a "conspiracy theory" and only "his" documents were "true" conspiracies. We can't be sure his digital documents are even valid. Plus, he denigrates the US to the delight of "bibi" which takes the heat off what Israel has been doing to the Palestinians and anyone who tries to help them.
So he doesn't buy into the 9/11 conspiracy and that makes him suspect? He's anti-US, so that makes him suspect. The documents are digital, therefore invalid? I'd also love to see a link to that conversation but I don't feel like digging for it, so don;t feel obligated yourself.
Dianna wrote:Exactly what did he tell us we didn't know? Not a thing.
I addressed this. Do you have a counterargument?
Dianna wrote: Why doesn't Julian tell everyone about the USS Liberty? Now, that would be nice!
So, in your view, not revealing EVERYTHING means NOTHING is valid?
Dianna wrote:Where does Julian get all his money to travel? Obviously he is being funded by someone.

Definitely not donations because, I mean... who would ever donate money to those guys! The thought is ridiculous!

Dianna wrote:WikiLeaks is as bogus as a 3 dollar bill and anyone who has been keeping up with the posts can see this. Not to mention the fact it is all over the internet now.
*yawn* Is that the best you can do? Again, you just keep regurgitating the same tired shit from this single source, a guy with all sorts of motivation to bad mouth the organization and its leader. Go back to reading/watching your state-run Iranian news service. At least with state-owned media you know exactly where the information is coming from.
Sir Winston Churchill

Q'
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by Q' » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:51 pm

So that Wikileaks is basically a poisoned cake? Thank for saving time.
The fact that Assange is displayed on corporate media speak volume about obvious propaganda. Unfortunately, some people are falling into that trap.
Another distraction to dodge real issues like Zionists, MIC and banksters.