Megaphone

Current events, politics, and more.
ResistRevoltReform
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Megaphone

Post by ResistRevoltReform » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:02 pm

Hey guys,

I go on the website "Digg" every now and then, and anytime I see something zionist on digg, it always seems to be posted by a user by the name of "israeligirl". I looked at her profile, and she mentiond "GIYUS" for "Give Israel Your United Support", which then led me to a program called "Megaphone."

It's a program/RSS feed that sends out a message to zionists anytime there is something involving Israel on the internet, so they can voice their support for Israel. Kind of like a noisy minority type thing, instead of a silent majority.

I was thinking we should all get this app, or subscribe to the RSS feed, and use their own tool against them. We can voice dissent for Israel and their policies. Thoughts?

http://giyus.org/
Obama - Proving that a black president can be JUST as bad as a white one
Debt is the key to the shackles of Slavery, and the bankers are the keymasters

600ccdevil
Speaking out
Speaking out

Re: Megaphone

Post by 600ccdevil » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:24 pm

Hahahaha! Nice find! Time to give them a taste of their own medicine!
"There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?"

-Yuri Orlov
Lord of War

ResistRevoltReform

Post by ResistRevoltReform » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:27 pm

Only problem is that they have 60,000 members. How many do we have?
Obama - Proving that a black president can be JUST as bad as a white one
Debt is the key to the shackles of Slavery, and the bankers are the keymasters

neoConSlayer
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by neoConSlayer » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:39 pm

Dianna wrote:
Yes, it's been around for some time. Give the devil his due; the Zionists are zealots for their cause.
i dont like to give the devil any due at all. i think what more accurately describes the megaphone mindset is this, deep down inside these brainwashed racist pieces of dog shit know they have no moral ground to stand on, and they have to throw their regurgitated nonsense out ad nauseum acting as "message force multipliers" to let the "message" seep into the public consciousness. if there was any truth to what these assholes said megaphone wouldnt even be necessary, the truth doesn't need shills. i dont think its "passion" for the cause, i think its outright brainwashed stupidity.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”. - Ben Franklin

“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.” - Thomas Jefferson

If 50 million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." -Anatole France

"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." -Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, 1758

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." -Galileo

END THE GODDAMN WARS!

neoConSlayer
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by neoConSlayer » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:44 am

Dianna wrote:
neoConSlayer wrote:
Dianna wrote:
Yes, it's been around for some time. Give the devil his due; the Zionists are zealots for their cause.
i dont like to give the devil any due at all. i think what more accurately describes the megaphone mindset is this, deep down inside these brainwashed racist pieces of dog shit know they have no moral ground to stand on, and they have to throw their regurgitated nonsense out ad nauseum acting as "message force multipliers" to let the "message" seep into the public consciousness. if there was any truth to what these assholes said megaphone wouldnt even be necessary, the truth doesn't need shills. i dont think its "passion" for the cause, i think its outright brainwashed stupidity.

Well, I didn't mean that literally and I agree with you 100%.
sorry hard to recognize sarcasm over the interwebs ;)
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”. - Ben Franklin

“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.” - Thomas Jefferson

If 50 million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." -Anatole France

"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." -Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, 1758

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." -Galileo

END THE GODDAMN WARS!

Bender
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Bender » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:53 am

israeligirl? Man, I shredded her to pieces a few times, made her/him look like a total babbling fool (with drool). When I post on digg kicking her/his ass she/he stops posting. I love it. There are a few more absolute shitforbrains/douchebags on digg. I rip on them too. But israeligirl is my favorite since he/she is such a gddmn obvious shill, a plant. In those topics she roams in I see being dug down as a fckng badge of honor.

fucking megaphoners. HAHAHAHAHA...I'm thinking of going there right now and kick some butt. :twisted:
Check your slides

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:38 pm

yeah we know about it and MEGA too. I posted about in 5 years ago.
Get The Empire Unmasked here