Israeli Ambassodor Booed Off Stage!

Current events, politics, and more.
600ccdevil
Speaking out
Speaking out

Re: Israeli Ambassodor Booed Off Stage!

Post by 600ccdevil » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 am

"Don't show up at events like this looking like you just drove in from Compton"

I couldn't agree more. I give them respect for having the guts to stand up and do what they did but most people will not take them seriously. If you want respect you have to dress like you deserve respect. When you dress in the same fashion as a gang banger you can't expect people to treat you as anything but that. When a redneck/hoodlum/cholo looking person starts talking people just tune their message out. Still, what they did took courage and I applaud them for it.
"There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?"

-Yuri Orlov
Lord of War

Rio
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Rio » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:51 pm

ZOA hopping made and all about projection here with threats of boycotts and legal action.
Because Bigotry Allowed To Flourish

The Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) has urged donors to make no contributions to the University of California, Irvine, and has also urged students to not apply there, because the university has for years enabled bigotry, discrimination and the violation of civil rights by failing to condemn longstanding anti-Semitic and Israel-bashing speech and conduct on campus, and failing to enforce its own policies against the perpetrators.

For years, UC Irvine’s Muslim Student Union has been promoting hateful falsehoods about Jews, Zionism and Israel. As just one among many examples, one Muslim Student Union-sponsored speaker last May compared Jews to Satan, and characterized them as slick, sneaky and conspiratorial. Despite being repeatedly asked to publicly condemn the speech and its promoters and organizers, UC Irvine’s Chancellor Michael Drake did not do so. Indeed, the Chancellor has never publicly condemned the Muslim Student Union or any of its speakers and programs as hateful, anti-Semitic and against the university’s purported values of respect and tolerance, despite the fact that the Chancellor has the First Amendment right and moral duty to speak out.

UC Irvine has also failed to respond to the Muslim Student Union’s solicitation of funds on campus for a group called Viva Palestina, which may have furnished material support and resources to the terrorist group Hamas. This would be a violation of federal law. Last May, the Muslim Student Union sponsored a speech by Israel-bashing radical British politician George Galloway who talked about the group he founded, Viva Palestina. Viva Palestina has been bringing “convoys” of vehicles, goods and supplies to Gaza, supposedly to provide humanitarian aid to the people of Gaza. But there is evidence that Viva Palestina has been providing support and resources to Hamas, which would be illegal. The Investigative Project on Terrorism headed by terrorism expert Steven Emerson, issued a 31-page report about Viva Palestina, which debunked the claim that Viva Palestina’s goal is to provide for the needy. The report states that “Viva Palestina’s most visible leaders call for the elimination of the State of Israel . . . They treat Hamas leaders as the legitimate representatives of the Palestinian people and provide both material and moral support to the terrorist organization.”

cont

StopFundingIsrael
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by StopFundingIsrael » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:25 am

This video JUST made my ALL-TIME favorites. Does it seem to you like more and more are waking up to Zionist crimes?

Gawsh I hope so,.

bruno718
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by bruno718 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:29 am

there's been an influx of new posters/members on the forum here. i have one teacher and a few fellow students who actually know what i'm talking about when i mention pnac. so it's getting there, but very slowly. i'm linking to this forum a lot via facebook to try to get more people to . . . ya know . . . read and stuff.
mokesnapcentral.blogspot.com

bruno718
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by bruno718 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:40 am

mokesnapcentral.blogspot.com

StopFundingIsrael
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by StopFundingIsrael » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:04 am

Facebook.. FACEBOOK? We don need no stinkin facebook..

Check this video about Who started it and whats it REALLY used for.

That and MYSPACE are datamining websites.
Just a heads up.

http://ziobusters.com/do_you_have_facebook.html

Intifadah
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by Intifadah » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:25 am

I made 3 other facebook accounts after my first one got deleted and all 3 others got deleted too not long after they were created. What's going on with that?
ImageImage
Israel is afraid Hamas will start firing delicious baked goods over the wall ... and that these will go straight to Israel's thighs.

Int'l man of mystery
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Int'l man of mystery » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:13 pm

Intifadah wrote:I made 3 other facebook accounts after my first one got deleted and all 3 others got deleted too not long after they were created. What's going on with that?
Did you use the same e-mail address for all of them?

Drew J
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Drew J » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:50 pm

Hear that Jewish professor at the end to the kids? He was going to flunk them for what they did. "You are failing your exams."

I do think that they should have at least tried to wait for a question period to bust him on what Israel did in Gaza to innocent civilians. Hell, why not bring a sign, hold it up and sit there quietly with something on it to the effect of, "Israel commits genocide against the Palestinians. Democracies don't practice genocide."
Buck the neocons. Fuck 'em too.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:09 am

He wasn't a professor Drew he was just some Jewish idiot in the audience.
Get The Empire Unmasked here