Israeli Ambassodor Booed Off Stage!

Current events, politics, and more.
Tonic
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Israeli Ambassodor Booed Off Stage!

Post by Tonic » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:58 pm

Fantastic demonstration of peaceful and vocal protest at Michael Orens speech to UCI

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Re: Israeli Ambassodor Booed Off Stage!

Post by Ry » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:07 pm

:lol:
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Moreflourideplease
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by Moreflourideplease » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:13 pm

I'll be more encouraged when these propaganda spreaders aren't booked to begin with but that was good.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:36 pm

That is what needs to happen to everyone of them and it needs to be taped just like this one was. That is the perfect way to have peaceful resistance and show the world through alt media.

Look at those old Jewish people flicking the finger and telling kids that they fail their exams. They revert right back to childish punks when there is even a tiny bit of rattling. That's how a bully reacts though when you stand up to one.

The guy in the red shirt was right. The ambassador is assisting genocide. By the way another Israeli ambassador Naftali Tamir, called Asians the "yellow slanty eyed race" a year back. Ill find the thread.

here http://www.ancreport.com/forum/v ... =67&t=3422
Get The Empire Unmasked here

neoConSlayer
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by neoConSlayer » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:53 pm

AWESOME We gotta rattle these zionazi's anywhere they go. I agree it is pathetic how these murderous flesh piles revert to such juvenile tendencies. "you will fail your exams" and flipping people off.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”. - Ben Franklin

“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.” - Thomas Jefferson

If 50 million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." -Anatole France

"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." -Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, 1758

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." -Galileo

END THE GODDAMN WARS!

expat
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by expat » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:13 pm

I lived in south Orange County California for a couple of decades. My offices were very near Irvine, the location of UCI. I would like to offer a bit of advice, as one who was involved in a 10 year successful political struggle, against the entrenched fascists in that corner of the world.

Don't show up at events like this looking like you just drove in from Compton. Ditch the hoodies. Adapt to the appearances of your adversaries and their followers. If that means a tie and sport coat, so be it. Otherwise you are just preaching to the choir. Net gain = zero. If you wish to be taken seriously, you must apply a little Sun Tzu.

You will not rattle an Israeli Ambassador looking like a gang banger. But, if you look like his target demographic, that is another story altogether. You will get his attention, as well as that of those who came absorb his platitudes and lies.

Apricot
♥♥♥♥♥

Post by Apricot » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:18 pm

expat wrote:I lived in south Orange County California for a couple of decades. My offices were very near Irvine, the location of UCI. I would like to offer a bit of advice, as one who was involved in a 10 year successful political struggle, against the entrenched fascists in that corner of the world.

Don't show up at events like this looking like you just drove in from Compton. Ditch the hoodies. Adapt to the appearances of your adversaries and their followers. If that means a tie and sport coat, so be it. Otherwise you are just preaching to the choir. Net gain = zero. If you wish to be taken seriously, you must apply a little Sun Tzu.

You will not rattle an Israeli Ambassador looking like a gang banger. But, if you look like his target demographic, that is another story altogether. You will get his attention, as well as that of those who came absorb his platitudes and lies.
Excellent point.
"Be not defeated by the rain" - Kenji Miyazawa

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon

"Listen to your heart. Because, wherever your heart is, that is where you'll find your treasure." - Paulo Coelho

Rio
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Rio » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:51 pm

Welcome to the board and great first post

Int'l man of mystery
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Int'l man of mystery » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:59 pm

Tonic wrote:Fantastic demonstration of peaceful and vocal protest at Michael Orens speech to UCI

8) 8) 8)

Sadly, I don't think they're going to let those students get away with that. :(

Doronjo
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.
Location: close enough to Fukushima to want to see TEPCO execs hanging

Post by Doronjo » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:38 am

Int'l man of mystery wrote:Sadly, I don't think they're going to let those students get away with that. :(
True, but I wonder if anything can be done about that Prof failing students because of their protest. Is it illegal or against the university's rules?

Does anyone know who that guy is? His name and maybe E-mail address?
"When people learn to identify the source and nature of these influences swirling around them, it is sufficient. Let the American people once understand that it is not natural degeneracy but calculated subversion that inflicts us, and they are safe. The explanation is the cure." -- Henry Ford, 1922

Committee For Open Debate on the Holocaust: http://www.codoh.com/index.shtml
Theses & Dissertations Press: http://www.vho.org/