Israeli Ambassodor Booed Off Stage!

Current events, politics, and more.
Rio
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Re: Israeli Ambassodor Booed Off Stage!

Post by Rio » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:36 pm

Ry wrote:He wasn't a professor Drew he was just some Jewish idiot in the audience.
I assumed he was a professor too because he was threatening them with bad grades. If he wasn't a professor or faculty, then how was he so sure that they would be failing their exams? That's the important issue.

Oh and another thing is that these students were arrested. What was their crime?

Dragon88
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: Israeli Ambassodor Booed Off Stage!

Post by Dragon88 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:47 am

Ry wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:36 pm That is what needs to happen to everyone of them and it needs to be taped just like this one was. That is the perfect way to have peaceful resistance and show the world through alt media.

Look at those old Jewish people flicking the finger and telling kids that they fail their exams. They revert right back to childish punks when there is even a tiny bit of rattling. That's how a bully reacts though when you stand up to one.

The guy in the red shirt was right. The ambassador is assisting genocide. By the way another Israeli ambassador Naftali Tamir, called Asians the "yellow slanty eyed race" a year back. Ill find the thread.

here http://www.ancreport.com/forum/viewtopi ... =67&t=3422

YES!!! I WENT TO UC IRVINE!!! I transferred there from community college in 2013, and I remember the "Irvine 11" incident all over the news back then. Once I transferred it was not uncommon to see booths around Ring Road criticizing Israel. I'm a proud anteater! Zot! Free Palestine!