William Cooper Exposes David Icke!

Current events, politics, and more.
Liszt
King Cnut

Re: William Cooper Exposes David Icke!

Post by Liszt » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:16 am

I remember watching Icke have his meltdown on the Wogan show.

Icke doesn't talk about the lizards much any more. His last couple of books barely mention them. His heart, if not his brain, seems to be in the right place.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:25 pm

I'm a doer. Icke continues to link to my site and videos despite me trashing him constantly. He is out for what he thinks is true, so I'll give him that.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Bender
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Bender » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:13 pm

I read stuff of his hand a few yeas ago. Guess what; he totally creeps out the establishment. They hate him. Not just a little bit but a lot. Somewhere in the thing he does there is an element of truth. Even if the truth is to shake people up, he kinda does the job.
I haven't read anything anymore because it's kind of ..I dunno..child level of understanding (the world around us).
Like alex jones he plays his part. If you catch on and evolve soon enough you'll be looking deeper. If you strive for total awareness it's inevitable.
Check your slides

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:26 pm

I admit I bought one of his books back in the day. I didn’t think it was factual when I first saw it. I just like the topic of lizard people cause of the show "V". I starting reading it and quickly discovered that this wasn’t suppose to be in the fiction section. If anyone would like the book, I will mail it to you.

He spoils the well plain and simple so I don’t support him.

Ian
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Ian » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:46 pm

I'm with the well-poisoner line of thinking here. Tote makes some great points, though.
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
Sir Winston Churchill

"Fine, let’s take a vote. Who wants fish for dinner?...Yeah, democracy ain’t so fun when it fucks you, huh?” http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays

Xed
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Xed » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:54 pm

does anyone atchully need to bother exposing david icke?
When false religion is established, when all avenues of protest are closed, when potential revolutionaries are bribed, coopted or killed, then Hussein's model teaches man to be a martyr, and by his death witness to the truth and shake the evil empire:

"It is an invitation to all ages and generations that if you cannot kill, die".

- Ali Shariati

Bender
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Bender » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:29 pm

Tim wrote:His "The Lizards and The Jews" videos on Youtube are batshit insane. :grr:
I didn't know there was such a video. Why would he even go there?

Anyways. My thoughts are not pro and not con. I've read a lot and I know they meant well but they were just ill informed. There are also enough idiots poisoning the well. But I tend to see them more often when they comment on issues. The shills. You know them by how skillfully they weave together all kinds of shit in just a few sentences. I know they are paid because I recognize them by the way they write (and they pop up everywhere).

David icke is not even a blip on my radar but I'm still glad I dove into this since it made me think, forced me to practice logic. Like a car accident forces you to drive more carefully next time.
Check your slides

Bender
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Bender » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:31 pm

Xed wrote:does anyone atchully need to bother exposing david icke?
Funny, that's the first thing I thought when I saw this topic. :lol:

It's like exposing bozo the clown as atchully not so funny without the makeup. hahahaha
Check your slides

Ed
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Ed » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:54 pm

I'm with Liszt. I do actually think his heart is in the right place, but he's just a bit nuts. However, I do think that the shit that he has come out with in the past means that he can be discrediting. He can talk about something that sounds insane like lizard people or illuminati power structures, and then go on to talk about PNAC and how's it a blueprint for US military domination in the world. The latter part is obviously really important. That's why he's bad because anyone talking about serious stuff can easily linked "that kook Icke". It's not easy trying to explain things to people about government/media deception for fear of being lumped in with conspiracy nuts and for me guys like David Icke can only make that more difficult.
our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Liszt
King Cnut

Post by Liszt » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:56 am

I think Icke was the target for heary manipulation.

He wrote Robot's Rebelion back in 1996. It was one of the books that actually opened my eyes to the shit. He was very, very popular in the UK in the late 80s and early 90s. A few years later, 1999 I think, he started with the lizards stuff, mainly fed to him by two sources who were questionable (I won't name them, in case I'm wrong).

He even put the lizards on the book cover for The Children of the Matrix (2002). (Yeah, I have 14 Icke books. But I also have 14 books by Russ Kick)

Now, Icke has gone full circle. "Tales from the time loop" included a shortish, quite amusing bit about the lizards, along with some very good info on the Iraq war, survailence, the MIC and Israel.

He was obviouly ripe for a bit of conditioning in the early 1990s - feed him a few stories, make him lose his credibility.

He does a better job these days. Anyway, my point was that he has never deliberately misinformed, and he has also done more than anyone in the UK to wake people up. He is only "lightly bonkers" now, which is perfectly acceptable, for me anyway.