Vegitards

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Vegitards

Post by Ry » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:39 pm

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5GitAb62QtM&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5GitAb62QtM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Eat meat or don't but don't eat some meats and still call yourself a vegetarian.

That was tongue and cheek.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Re: Vegitards

Post by Ry » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:02 am

How the fuck is fish not a meat? I m mean what kind of fucking idiot mixes up the meat group. I kind of understand it when someone thinks Tomatoes are a vegetable (they're fruit they come from flowers) or forgets that mushroooms are a fungus or something like that but how in the hell you does a person not know what is an animal or not?

I swear the vast majority od "vegetarians" are just winey cunts you don't like red meat.
It's not that they have sympathy for cows, its that they don't like the tase of cow and pig.

Eat meat or don't but don't eat some meats and still call yourself a vegetarian. You're just one of the lower ranking members of the tribe who doesn't like red meat because the hunting class refused to share it with you for so long and you couldn't get any on your own so it upsets your stomach. Don't claim a higher purpose, you're just a genetically pussified person whose stomach can't handle large land animals.

I think the only people who dislikes vegetards more than me would be actual true vegetarians/vegans.

Vegetards are the same people who unfairly give the rest of the non-meat eating world a reputation for being effeminate, weak, picky, granola losers. As kids they were probably the brats to demand shit like "extra ketchup" for their fries. I know right away when a girl doesn't eat red meat to stay 100 yards away from her. Because its a clear sign of bitchiness and high maintenance. It's like a chick ordering any kind of zinfindale wine. Just leave.

I'll take the girl with the bacon cheese burger and the coke (not diet). Or the one ordering a normal beer.

As for guys, I haven't ever actually met a vegetard guy. They seem to be all or nothing. I've only met like maybe 4 vegetarian guys in my whole life. All of whom I got to eat meat within a year except for the most recent one who I met two weeks ago and I haven't even bothered.

SoCalFreedomFighter
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by SoCalFreedomFighter » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:59 am

Well said Ry; I took a nutrition class with a lot of "hypocritical-pricks" and people who thought as such. Being vegan, they couldn't wrap their heads around the fact that I didn't eat dairy or eggs either.

Bender
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Bender » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:05 pm

What we need here is soya bacon.
I'd switch to vegan if there ever was soya bacon.
Chicken fried beef soya.
Check your slides

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:22 pm

Start calling them vegetards.

I dont get how people are in the middle really. I mean either you eat everything or your vegan. Because if you think that raising animals is bad then you'd have to not eat eggs and milk etc because that's the whole reason we have them. No one make money form the meat. It cost more to feed an animal into adulthood than what you can sell the meat for other than pigs which give you like 180 lbs of meat and cost nothing because they eat garbage. They make all the money from eggs and milk.

I'm surprised no one has sworn off eggs and milk but still eats meat lol.

ResistRevoltReform
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Post by ResistRevoltReform » Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:52 pm

This subject pisses me off to no end. I have a co-worker that I have actually gotten into arguments with because on multiple occasions he has claimed to be a vegetarian, but he still eats fish. (I'm a vegetarian. I still eat eggs, but only cage free, and organic milk.)

One time I was on the PETA website (I hate PETA) and they were talking about how it's so terrible that cats were on some menu in China, and to donate money to get them off the menu. That is stupid as well because cats are no more important than cows. There are stupid vegetarians and vegans as well!

As far as health goes, balanced diet is the best for sure, but with todays technology you can get everything you need thats normally in meat in vitamins and things like that. Like omega 3 eggs, b12, etc. I don't have them all memorised but you can live a very healthy lifestyle without meat as well.
Obama - Proving that a black president can be JUST as bad as a white one
Debt is the key to the shackles of Slavery, and the bankers are the keymasters

ledskof
Over the system
Over the system

Post by ledskof » Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:58 pm

I had this big argument at my first corporate job, standing in a full office lunch in front of about 75 people, because our retarded HR person was discussing that she was a vegetarian with me while she was eating BBQ chicken pizza.

Vegetarian is supposed to mean eats vegetables. Cheese is not a vegetable. Chicken is not a vegetable lol

Anyhow, lacto-ovo-pollo-whitemeat-redmeat-whatever-vegetarian has just completely invalidated the word vegetarian. You have to either want to be in a snooty clique or just ignorant to use that word to describe yourself, because it just doesn't mean jack anymore. I guess most of the people who tell me they are a vegetarian are really just pretending their doing something for their health.

And while we're at it, someone show me how chicken is healthier than beef. Vegetarian chicken eaters crack me up. And people who just eat chicken and no other meats crack me up.

Bender
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Bender » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:26 pm

I'm a vegetarian.

I don't eat cats.
Check your slides

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:47 pm

Well chicken has more protein than beef but I beef is actually better for you when you measure in everything else. But it is just so hypocritical to say you don't eat meat but you eat chicken and turkey and seafood.

This video was needed for a long time.
As far as health goes, balanced diet is the best for sure, but with today's technology you can get everything you need thats normally in meat in vitamins and things like that. Like omega 3 eggs, b12, etc. I don't have them all memorised but you can live a very healthy lifestyle without meat as well.
True but I dont want a chemist set for lunch I just want real food. It's cheaper to eat real food than organic + pills too. Plus the definition for "organic" changed so you don't know what you are really buying anymore.

I just honestly don't feel bad for eating animals. I feel like that's what they are for, to eat, and the perversion of animals is making them pets and such. That is something we created. I guess dogs used to assist us in finding and eating other animals so we kept them as companions. I know Eskimo will eat every meat under the sun other than dogs.

But when I see someone eat steak all I think is hmm I want one. Yet when I see a person putting a sweater on a dog I just want to smack them (the person not the dog). It's perverse. I mean some of these animal nuts are disturbingly weird. I mean, I'm cool with the Steve Irwin types who go out in the wild to see wild animals. But I can't stand the Paris Hilton types who create little people out of animals, dress them like living dolls, feed them people food etc. It's like they've made the ultimate toy. Yet the animal has no say in the matter and is forced to live that way. At least a ranch animal pretty much has the life it would anyway up until it's final moment.

THAT'S THE NEXT VIDEO people who dress up animals. Or like their dogs more than other people. Boot in the ass that is what they all need. I really hate some people but man if you can't find anyone to out rank a mindless drooling creature of obedience then it's YOU who sucks not everyone else. You guys know you want to smack these people lol.

As for eating cats in China. I say who cares. I mean I don't want one but I don't care what people eat. I ate horse in Japan. And duck and octopus, and giant shrimp, and all kinds of other meats. I know they eat snake and cats and bugs and stuff in other places. Again I don't want to eat a bug but if someone else wants to then more power to them. I'm probably more wrong for killing bugs simply because they are annoying. I don't even eat them. Don't care though because I am a human and we win. lol.

I'll tell you what though, I don't like the idea of eating tiger or redheads, or higher animals like that because they are endangered. Plus some redheads can talk and everything just like normal people. :lol:

Bender
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Bender » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:59 pm

I don't care much what people eat or not.
I saw that masterchef anthony bourdain eat the last end of a swine's intestines in some african country I forgot the name of. Good for him.
Vegetanarians should know that if they were raised vegginarious and they got ill because of a shortage of meat connected vitamins or proteins in their system, their mothers wouldn't hesitate to serve them meat in a blink of an eye. That's mothers for ya. Hence, being a vegetanarian is a personal choice made later in life. Not at all a natural state of anything.
Last edited by Bender on Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check your slides