Who rules America?

Current events, politics, and more.
Left of Larry
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by Left of Larry » Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:23 pm

We just need to be careful not to fall in a "hate" trap. I mean don't get me wrong we need to fight to maintain this country free and not become a xtian or a jewish theocracy, however...we need to be careful how we do it that's all...but over all I think we agree...
REP THE STUTTER STEP THEN BOMB A LEFT UPON THE FASCISTS!! (ratm)

Like a Hawk...I am watching you, Mr. President.

Dilapidated Nation
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by Dilapidated Nation » Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:55 pm

Iconoclast wrote: Of course, I speak not in entirety but in generalizations as most Jews, even secular(ized) ones, seem to support Israel in one form or another.
thats true but "support" is a very general term. I can support "my country" without supporting the Occupation in Iraq, or the rape of the working classes.

If someone told me that they thought "America should be destroyed" i would tell them to go fuck themselves.
If someone told me they thought the Government should be overthrown, id laugh and wish them luck.
"XBOX is pretty cool tho..."

Fat Pat
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by Fat Pat » Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:27 pm

Dilapidated Nation wrote: If someone told me that they thought "America should be destroyed" i would tell them to go fuck themselves.
If someone told me they thought the Government should be overthrown, id laugh and wish them luck.
Ditto.
Render unto Cesar that which he has rendered unto you - hardship, imprisonment, torture, and eventual death. Fuck Cesar. Let him be hanged.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:49 pm

The Hatered of Islam is based more on normal Xeonophobia I think but also because they are an enemy of Israel with Both Fanatic Jews and Christians support as *theirs*.

ÅM€Rí¢ÅÑ þ§¥©HØ
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by ÅM€Rí¢ÅÑ þ§¥©HØ » Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:38 pm

Here is my solution to this problem:

Destroy all religions. Eliminate the Judeo/ Christian threat. Annihilate the believers of Islam.

Problem solved.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:47 pm

Leo Strauss believed that the WEST or American interests were righteous in nature a priori, therefore, it is ok for the US to spread it's own Hegemonic view of the world, both ideologically and forcefully because he believed the means justified the end.
-Larry

I disagree on one thing here. The Neocons are not Americans and they do not support the American interests. They do not believe in the contitution. They are parasites. They only wish to use the military as a medium to make wealth and to set up suservient psuedo-democracies with small moeny supplies which can be manipulated at will and will act as feeding grounds for communist style control of industry whereby contracts are given out to the neocon's own businesss connections off the free market, which will futher the gap between rich and poor making the neocons wealthy kings and the general public a class of serfs.

and when i say 'communism' i am talking about how USSR style oligarchy-communism the top down kind.
Destroy all religions. Eliminate the Judeo/ Christian threat. Annihilate the believers of Islam
-americanpsycho

Neocons also use religions or at least religious institutions for their wealth and their authoritarian structure make them easy to control. We can't realistically just get rid of religion. But we can cause divides in the sects and divide their power.

I clapped when a couple of christian sects decided to divest from Israel. We need to keep this process going. It was also good of the former pope to condemn the war in Iraq as an unjust war. Groups like the Quakers also have always opposed the war. And there are groups like Jews Against the Occcupation.

So where as I agree that religions are basically retarded on a philosophical and scientific level, I recognize their power and in pragmatism I think it is best to change the religions to support peace rather than trying to just get rid of them. It's a top down hierarchy, let's use this to our advantage, because face it, most people are not going to give up on their imaginary invisible man.
Last edited by Ry on Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:39 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:40 pm

By the way not only is the majority of mass media owned by Jews, the World Bank and the Federal Reserve are also run by Jews, Wolfowitz and Greenspan.

Fighting Anti-Semitism
Explaining the lopsided representation of Jewish Neocons and government players.

I recently read Who rules America which is an outline of Jewish media ownership. This small minority of people does control a majority of the US media that is a fact. However I took issue with the writer's philosophy of racial separatism or blaming genetics for this ethnicity's behavior.

It is a ligit question to ask, "hey how does a roughly 2 % minority have that much control?" It is not racist to ask this question and you're not a bigot either.

That being said here is where the logic fails. I talked to KAS of the national Alliance and you can see he left the group. Walker I believe is now in charge. First one has to understand what being Jewish means.
Is it a race? is it a Religion? or is it a silly arbitrary identity that is associated with both even when the person might no longer be Hebrew or Religious?...

Actually, let me first disagree with some typical defenses just to show that I understand the position on the National Alliance yet I still disagree with it. These will be in orange.

*One poor argument that people will play is the race card, they just say you are anti-Semitic if you say anything bad about israel or the zionist. This hardly warrants a defense it is obvious why that is stupid.

*Another thing people will do is they will make unfair comparisons. They will say something like well most of congress is white with balding or grey hair and are right handed and married and male and Christian protestants.

The flaw here is that none of those things make someone a minority. By probability they are larger than any other so specific group so their proportion reflects the population at large. With the exception of sex. The hair thing is due to age and we have rules as to how old one has to be to run for office and we all understand the economic advantages being older has for the sheer fact of having more time to gain wealth, connections ect. Being overwhelmingly male is a ligit critique, about 49% of the US is female. And about 51% is female world wide. However about 52% of adults are female as male children die much more often. But I think we can think of cultural reasons for this. Not many women run for office and when they do they win at the same rate as males, so females can blame themselves for that.

Another sad defense is denial, people will just claim that all those people in control of the media couldn't all be Jewish. Well they are and they are also by and large openly zionist as well. Just because 'Who rules America" is racist, that doesn't make the factual stuff in it untrue, the Jews do control all of the media they mentioned.

*The last defense is some social darwinism bullshit where they claim that Jews just must be better at gaining those kinds of jobs. The truth is most of them were awarded the poisition is bs court cases or by swindling other Jews out of their reparations after WWII and concentrating the wealth on themselves in order to buy up papers and TV when they were new baby inventions. Or by getting some rather lose banking practices. Well, some of that happened. This is not the same as saying black athletes dominate short distance running because they are better at it due to racial differences. But the bigger factor is this-

Religion. The state of Israel set in place their own moles to control the largest Christian factions. Jerry Falwell, the evangelical psycho from Virginia was given a linear jet by Israel as a gift. "He who stands against Israel stands against God"-Jerry Falwell 1981 He gives away Billions to Israel from his flock. Pat Robertson has done the same.

With this massive tax free wealth the Israeli government not Hebrews as a race, but the government can spend it to lobby the US congress or, to finance their campaigns. After the fact, many Jewish Americans take pride in what is said to to be their state. So do white American rednecks who support Bush no matter what he does because of nationalism, or Irish catholics who follow the pope etc. It is religion not race. The Irish who follow the Vatican do it because they are Catholic not because they are white Irish.

Israel has acted as the US's bad boy, and increasingly so after Vietnam. The US could not go to war directly any longer after Vietnam because of anti-war sentiment. As soon as the middle classs people got killed they had a shit-fit and yanked us out of there. Israel became the main method of proxy war because of its location and some other complicated reasons. The weapons used by Israel in all of its countless conflicts come form the US and the money for it all also comes from the US. They even jointly attacked Lebanon in 1982. The feeding weapons/money to Israel casues and arms race much the same way the US feeds money and weapons to Pakistan to cause an arms race with India.

An arms race is good for business. To insure good business Israeli politicians have been filtered out over te years by the US in order to insure that the 'crazies' stayed in power because they solidify the relationship between Israel and the MIC.

Now over time the Israel government has come to be made up of some of the worst human beings possible, we are talking about total warmongering hawks who have a self righteous quest for money. An analysis of election there shine a light on as to why. The US has been manipulating candidates by rewarding the crazier ones with more aid and subsidies thus giving the illusion that they are the best for the Israel economy and security. The Lukids have come to dominate, much like the Neocrazies have here.

Blanketly condemning Jews only forces them to join the side they are already accused of being on. I totally understand ripping on the Jewish religion for the same reasons as ripping on Christianity or Islam or any other religion based on it's philosophical absurdities. However grouping in ethnicities as having a certain political stance based on race is wrong. Some groups like African Americans you can say with a 90% chance are Democrats. But Jews are as split in politics as anyone. One might argue that well both parties support Zionism. Well I would say about 90 % of Americans white or otherwise vote for one of the two parties. That is a separate issue.

My secular Jewish friends do not support Israel or the war in Iraq. However I have met a disproportionate amount of Jewish people who do. I think this is just because like the general public tends to be, they are just dumb. As a minority that is not always recognizable they like to play the victims. Shouting about hey I am Jewish when you talk about Israel is just a way of them telling you that they are a minority and want you to recognize it.

Unlike blacks and other minorities they are not always known by sight, I guess just to feeel special or whatever they want you to know about it. I see this same phenomena for 'my' own people every year around Thanksgiving time. For about a week they are totally 'Indian' and bitter and then it goes away. Even white people who are like 1/32 Indian suddenly start to care when time comes. ('Im part Cherokee' is a running inside joke sorry to anyone who really is Cherokee) So I don't thik that Jews really support Israel because it is in their genes as a race. They do it because of cultural pressure and stupidity just like everyone else.
Read my first post above, to see how the cycle between religious institutions, the MIC and Israel work. Then the money is used by Israel to buy its way into appointed position in the DOD.

http://hometown.aol.com/ten13society/Is ... hscow.html this link gets into it a little too.

This is why the Plame investigation is so vital. It connects to Libby in the OSP and to AIPAC the largest Israeli lobby which like the ADL has been caught red handed spying on the US.

by the way before i forget i just want to point out that even when the media etc was controlled by WASP they still had the same screwed up imperial policies. it has been that way in European nations even when Jews didn't live there.

Israel is a shitty little country and the source for so many problems in the world. They have an illegal and totally immoral occupation of Palestine. They have caused a catch 22 with all their violence because now they are afraid to stop for fear of well deserved? retaliation. But Israel did not get this way because Jewish people live there. It got this way because the US uses it as a military cashcow. the MIC I like to also call the MIB. Eisenhower coined the phrase well but I think it is more acurrate to call it the Military Industrial Bureaucrats

Palestine is a live experiment on urban warfare control. And it is a testing grounds for new weaponry and tactics. It is part of the Neocons PNAC plan for global domination in the sense of a police state and strict class division by wealth. This is a hard pill to swallow, like believing 911 was an inside job. But when you research it enough I believe this is a viable conclusion, and I really believe it is true.

Some say that Israel controls the US. Well if they have the same agenda then one can say US controls Israel, in fact there is basically no division between the two. The people don't control squat. The 'Usraeli' policies certainly don't benefit the Israeli people or the American Poeple. It is one giant plutocracy. What we have here in both governments is a group of parasite neocons who use religion, racism, fear, or whatever they can to consolidate their own power and ultimate aims at personal wealth and ego.

Thank you to anyone who read my long winded post. I think it is important to have a real argument for not being racist/anti-semetic rather than just having a position because it is more culturally acceptable