Who rules America?

Current events, politics, and more.
Iconoclast
no leftist
no leftist

Who rules America?

Post by Iconoclast » Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:33 pm

The source isn't the most objective one to be found, but nonetheless the data in it is shocking....

http://www.natvan.com/who-rules-america/
And who are these all-powerful masters of the media? As we shall see, to a very large extent they are Jews. It isn't simply a matter of the media being controlled by profit-hungry capitalists, some of whom happen to be Jews. If that were the case, the ethnicity of the media masters would reflect, at least approximately, the ratio of rich Gentiles to rich Jews. Despite a few prominent exceptions, the preponderance of Jews in the media is so overwhelming that we are obliged to assume that it is due to more than mere happenstance.
"When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him." ~ Jonathan Swift

Dilapidated Nation
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by Dilapidated Nation » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:32 pm

comon' man, we don't need this.

We need to be careful when we start blaming one particular minority group for our problems
Last edited by Dilapidated Nation on Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
"XBOX is pretty cool tho..."

ÅM€Rí¢ÅÑ þ§¥©HØ
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by ÅM€Rí¢ÅÑ þ§¥©HØ » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:37 pm

Dilapidated Nation wrote:we don't need this

We don't need to learn the truth for once?

Iconoclast
no leftist
no leftist

Post by Iconoclast » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:56 pm

It does show why the media is so goddamn pro-Israel.
"When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him." ~ Jonathan Swift

RyBushit

Post by RyBushit » Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:54 pm

The media is pro-Israel in si far that zionist interest overlap with those of US corporatism and the MIC.

The factual parts of this are true they need a couple of updates I found a few things wrong in the wriiten media and one thing wrong in the Tv section.

Same thing could be said for the peace movement Chomsky, john Stewart, Bill Maher, Camejo, Kusinich and other leaders for the peace movement are also all Jewish and yet they are the opposit of neocons.

Part of why so many zionist Jews and zionist christians run the media is because they have the backings of billion dollar religious institutions financing them.

If you notice the jews in the peace movement are mainly atheist.
It is not fair to jump into what the national alliance does and make all jews or all chistians the same as their fanatic counter parts. Quaker Christians are far different from the born again types. Jews Against the Occupation are far different from the Lukids types.

I see warmongering racist idiots from all peoples. Now I am not a fan of religion in general. and I sure as hell hate the zionist. but what the NA tries to do is create a 'strom' argument (kevin Alfred Strom) lives in charlottesville and I have talked to him. (he didn't know I was native american).

I think this brilliant report on the media, shy of a few updates, is tainted by the rehtoric of racially seperatism. Race is not the issue here, religion and its ties to corporatism and banking are. I mean it's not like White people (under the same unfair generalizations) can stand up with a clear track record. they butcher their own people, they have done some of the nastiest things in history to other races and to their selves, on a macro level you could say they let greed and mythology fixate them into constant fighting.

-Ry

sorry im not signed on but i hve cpu issues until i get all set up in japan in 5 days.

Left of Larry
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by Left of Larry » Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:39 am

This brings me to a point that I believe was Leo Strauss' original view of neoconservatism. You see I believe that the neoconservatives' bottom line is ultimately as the great Marx once believed "economic" in nature, in other words let's make as much money as possible. But they don't believe, obviously, that everyone should share the spoils. They believe that only the few elitist capitalists are the ones that are to be rewarded at the expense of the working class. (excuse me if I sound marxist here). Because without economic and social classes, capitalism would perish.
But here is what I think.

Leo Strauss believed that the WEST or American interests were righteous in nature a priori, therefore, it is ok for the US to spread it's own Hegemonic view of the world, both ideologically and forcefully because he believed the means justified the end. But he knew that there would be opposition to US imperialism (which is exactly what this is) so he developed a political theory which allows government to lie to it's people. He thought that it's ok for government to lie to the masses. Realizing that it's not even enough to lie, he thought that the use of RELIGION should be used as a tool to steer the ideological thought of the country and the world to a more pro-US mentality. And when all else fails the use of war to change governments opposed to US imperialism is also ok. Again the means justifies the ends.

So how does the media and religion and government fit into all this? Well there are think tanks all over Wash. DC designed to move forward with Strauss' neoconservatism. Think tanks such as the Cato Institute, the Federalist Society, PNAC, etc... What do you think these guys are doing all day long? Sittin' around playing poker and smoking cigars? Nope. They are formulating ways to control our government and the democratic system.

They push forward a religious agenda that fits cohesively with the corporate (and I also include a gun industry) agenda. By starting this bullshit ass media blitz of a cultural war. Using wedge issues such as abortion, gun rights etc...it mobilizes the masses on an emotional level making these non-thinking sheep vote for Hitler if he was against abortion. It is a form of mass propaganda/brainwashing that the US government and neoconservatives are engaging in using corporate money and corporate help and churches to finance all of this. So you wonder why the media is fucked up...well look at who's sponsoring the media?....corporations...what is the main purpose of a corporation? Making money, oil...energy....material goods that we have been brainwashed to think we need while the rest of the world starves. Then we start a war.

Folks 9-11 did not happen becaues there is a group of people out there that though..hmm...wait a minute, I think I'm going to hate americans and their freedom...no...9-11 happened in response to US imperialism funded by it's capitalist corporations and by it's support for zionism (which is again as ryan said, very cohesive with us corporate interests). It was not an attack on democracy...look at what they targeted, the military and economic headquarters. But the neocons and teh jewish and xtian churches will tell you different. They will tell you that muslims are evil and we need to exterminate them...and believe me I have talked to many xtians in this coutnry who truly believe that.

Using racial divisions such as saying the media is owned by all jews is wrong. The media is controlled by corporations who use wedge issues that are instigated by RELIGION to control the masses.....plain and simple...the military industrial complex has gotten a little bit more complex....now mass propaganda tools are in place...and social issues are at the forefront of this power struggle between the working class, the intellectuals and the thinking people vs. the religious zealots and the capitalists who care about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and that's it. That is why we see things like NAFTA, CAFTA all disguised as these great things that will help the global economy...no they are not interested in the global economy, they are interested in which yacht they are going to buy next so that they can go marlin fishin'. Without a care in the world for the poor, the helpless, and the hungry and sick. You see legislation passed for guns rights..keeps those people voting pro neocon, you see legislation passed for anti-choice, keeps those folks happy. Then you have media pundits like Rush LImbaugh, Sean Hannity, and Ann Coulter who take all the values and mass propagand of neoconservatism and streamline it nice and neat into a "Hate all muslims, love xtian god, hate abortions, love guns, hate liberals, love the republican party, hate fags, love oil drilling, hate this and love that..." neoconservative manifesto.. And because people are so fucking stupid they buy into this shit...making them dumber and dumber.. This is why...neoconservatism has exploded. It was 25 years in the making... All for profits.....fuck the people...

You don't see the great US military to figh genocide, no...yet we tout, freedom in Iraq...It's bullshit the media, the corporations, and our neoconservative governemnt are all streamlined to make you believe everything the US does is righteous, and it has nothing to do with what race of people are running the media...it is all part of PNAC, CATO, and Leo STrauss' mass propaganda ideology.
REP THE STUTTER STEP THEN BOMB A LEFT UPON THE FASCISTS!! (ratm)

Like a Hawk...I am watching you, Mr. President.

bornonaugust10th
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

WOW

Post by bornonaugust10th » Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:23 am

I was on chatting with a person on the site and he told me to read some this stuff wow.
http://www.ancreport.com/forum

This is definatly my home away from home.

"These are the times that try men's souls." Thomas Paine

Iconoclast
no leftist
no leftist

Post by Iconoclast » Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:28 pm

Dilapidated Nation wrote:comon' man, we don't need this.

We need to be careful when we start blaming one particular minority group for our problems
That is an excellent point you bring them up as a minority group. They currently make up about 2% of the total American population yet their power and influence exceeds that by far.

I don't blame the Jews for the numerous problems in society; that faults lies with people themselves, as they immediately believe the lies they are told with no introspection or reasoning on their part.

Iconoclast
no leftist
no leftist

Post by Iconoclast » Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:40 pm

The hatred of Muslims exist because, well, they are the prime enemies of Israel; peoples' own cognitions are easily editable by outside factors, as nature intended. The Christians want to Christianize the muslims, the Muslims want to Islamify everyone else and get rid of Israel, and the Jews want the Muslims either gone so Israel can receive more land or turn them into docile puppet states such as Iraq. Of course, I speak not in entirety but in generalizations as most Jews, even secular(ized) ones, seem to support Israel in one form or another.

Not that that is a bad thing--but when my country supports Israel with billions, ignore the sovereignty of other nations, or refuses to make concessions with it's former inhabitants and neighbors, then there are problems.

Left of Larry
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by Left of Larry » Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:22 pm

Iconoclast wrote:The hatred of Muslims exist because, well, they are the prime enemies of Israel; peoples' own cognitions are easily editable by outside factors, as nature intended. The Christians want to Christianize the muslims, the Muslims want to Islamify everyone else and get rid of Israel, and the Jews want the Muslims either gone so Israel can receive more land or turn them into docile puppet states such as Iraq. Of course, I speak not in entirety but in generalizations as most Jews, even secular(ized) ones, seem to support Israel in one form or another.

Not that that is a bad thing--but when my country supports Israel with billions, ignore the sovereignty of other nations, or refuses to make concessions with it's former inhabitants and neighbors, then there are problems.
I agree with you. My beef is with all religions, that lead to this shit.
REP THE STUTTER STEP THEN BOMB A LEFT UPON THE FASCISTS!! (ratm)

Like a Hawk...I am watching you, Mr. President.