Well Congress passed CAFTA

Current events, politics, and more.
Dilapidated Nation
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by Dilapidated Nation » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:18 pm

anyone remember 1994 and the Zapatista uprising, on the same day the NAFTA aggreement became operatinal, their has been a lot of "chatter" between the Zapatistas recently, maybe they are up to something. Hopefully so, and DRY ANAL RAPE Bush if he labels them terrorists as he is sure to do.
"XBOX is pretty cool tho..."

Dilapidated Nation
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by Dilapidated Nation » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:04 am

I just read that Republican Senator Chuck Taylor (from North Carolina), voted against the bill but the Electronic voting system did not count his vote. If it had the bill would not have passed.
"XBOX is pretty cool tho..."

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:20 pm

Dilapidated Nation wrote:I just read that Republican Senator Chuck Taylor (from North Carolina), voted against the bill but the Electronic voting system did not count his vote. If it had the bill would not have passed.
Where did you hear that?

obviously there must be something done about this!!! if true...

Left of Larry
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by Left of Larry » Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:20 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Dilapidated Nation wrote:I just read that Republican Senator Chuck Taylor (from North Carolina), voted against the bill but the Electronic voting system did not count his vote. If it had the bill would not have passed.
Where did you hear that?

obviously there must be something done about this!!! if true...
btw: that was me not logged in...
REP THE STUTTER STEP THEN BOMB A LEFT UPON THE FASCISTS!! (ratm)

Like a Hawk...I am watching you, Mr. President.

Fat Pat
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by Fat Pat » Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:05 pm

Here's something concerning that vote that didn't register. I didn't think it didn't get changed back to what it was before but I could be wrong. Maybe I have to reread the transcript:

http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl? ... 29/1420251
Render unto Cesar that which he has rendered unto you - hardship, imprisonment, torture, and eventual death. Fuck Cesar. Let him be hanged.

bornonaugust10th
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by bornonaugust10th » Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:56 pm

i'm a bit blonde on the subject of CAFTA, is it like the terrible system of NAFTA, but now the central america gets the shaft up the ass by our country? if you can help me understand this all please AIM me on Ryangilr0y or email me [email protected] please help.
http://www.ancreport.com/forum

This is definatly my home away from home.

"These are the times that try men's souls." Thomas Paine

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:51 am

CAFTA is going to assist agrobusinesss monopolies, cheap labor, and wealth consolidation.

Fat Pat
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by Fat Pat » Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:27 pm

I'm going to a "listening session" today for my district's Congressman Paul Ryan. I don't know what it is yet so I don't know if I can ask questions, but it starts in about an hour and I'm going to jot down some questions just in case. I'll no doubt repost them in my blog (and here as a result) if I ask them and they get answered. He voted for CAFTA. For that, he'll pay. If I can manage to sneak the question in.
Render unto Cesar that which he has rendered unto you - hardship, imprisonment, torture, and eventual death. Fuck Cesar. Let him be hanged.