URGENT

THIS VIDEO NEEDS TO GO VIRAL!

Bender
Over the system
Over the system

Re: Iran 2009 Election Coverage Thread

Post by Bender » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:55 am

adam1 wrote:
Dissent wrote:Was the pro-Ahmadinejad rally Photoshopped to make it look larger?
Well, we'd have to see the original wouldn't we :)
My suspicion is that it wasn't photoshopped to make it look larger, but photoshopped to make it look photoshopped to make it look larger. If that is the case then they did a poor job, because the circles don't fill the entire back row.

The most unfortunate thing about all this is that both sides (people wise, not politicians) have some legitimacy to their worries. For the rural and urban poor, their democratic vote for Ahmadinejad is being undermined by this CIA-Rafsanjani-Mousavi plan.
But it is true that repression exists in the Islamic Republic, and the urban liberal-thinking middle classes of course do not like this. Or perhaps they are just angry that another Ahmadinejad government would continue to favour the poor people in Iran. Or maybe they are just ignorant of what the rest of the country thinks of politics. The urban poor, are not protesting with the pro-Mousavi supporters for a vote re-count, but are protesting because they have hardly ever had a chance like this to protest.

It is really sad. This is happening to Iran at a crucial turning point in history when the world is turning its back on the dollar, North American imperialism is losing momentum... etc. The people in Iran need to realise that this protesting has gone far enough... Tehran stock exchange has already gone down... this is no good for Iran as a whole.

The Islamic Republic took American hostages. Now the CIA, with the help of Rafsanjani and Mousavi, has taken the Islamic Republic hostage.

(edit)
Oooh and by the way... On Sunday, Mousavi announced a general strike for Tuesday which flopped and was never reported! I wonder why it flopped?

Also, this is the best article I've read on the whole thing to date! "Khamenei rides storm in a teacup"

Oh... and: AN APPEAL FOR INFORMATION
The opposition worked really hard to make a revolution happen. Somehow it didn't work as they hoped. This world really is changing because it would have worked anytime before the internet became popular (rough estimate).
Check your slides

adam1

Post by adam1 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:10 am

BBC IS A BAG OF SPINELESS LIEING SHIT

Or is it?

Thank you to WRH.
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/iranprop.php

Bender
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Bender » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:21 am

Funny. I had already seen the seconds pic. Never seen the first one.

LOL
Check your slides

adam1

Post by adam1 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:27 am

"Iran clerics schedule pro-Mousavi rally"
http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=98 ... =351020101
A top Reformist body, made up of influential clerics, has asked for authorization to hold a pro-Mousavi rally on Saturday in the Iranian capital, Tehran.

The Association of Combatant Clerics (Majma'-e Rowhaniyun-e Mobarez) made the request via a letter to Tehran's governor's office, Kalameh website reported on Thursday.

The rally is scheduled to be held on Saturday from 4 to 7 pm (1230 to 1530 GMT) from Enqelab (Revolution) Square to Azadi (Freedom) Square in protest at the results of the country's 10th presidential elections.

According to the website, defeated presidential candidate Mir-Hossein Mousavi will address protesters. Former reformist president Mohammad Khatami and the members of the Association of Combatant Clerics (ACC) will reportedly participate in the rally as well.
The Association of Combatant Clerics is Rafsanjani's group of millionaire mullahs.
Will this be the catalyst demonstration in Rafsanjani's final push to take out Ahmadinejad, Khamenei and the Islamic Republic?

Remember Venezuela? Keep an eye on the news this Saturday...

adam1

Post by adam1 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:40 am

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... ul-twitter
But, had the authorities here allowed open coverage of the rallies in the last 48 hours, they would have done themselves a favour. Since the announcement of seven deaths two days ago every gathering here has increasingly taken a more peaceful tone. Likewise the initial overreaction by the security apparatus seems to have been corrected.
On Wednesday rumours pointed to another mass Mousavi rally. Like the day before, the crowds were smaller (still in the tens of thousands) and increasingly disciplined. They refrained again from slogans or provocative actions. The government again held back. Mousavi had called for a day of mourning on Thursday and the supreme leader again called for calm.

Although newscasters have been forced into replaying choppy video clips of chaos borrowed from YouTube and Twitter, the streets here are relaxing. I returned last evening to north Vali Asr Street where I had felt the anxiety of police clubs first-hand just days before. I stood outside listening to the familiar Tehran sound of honking cars, trying to distinguish those still declaring victory for Mousavi from those simply annoyed with traffic. I finished my ice cream and hailed a cab.

Twenty-eight years old and born and raised in southern Tehran, my driver told me he didn't know anyone who voted for Mousavi and didn't really understand what was going on.

adam1

Post by adam1 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:54 am

How the Mossad/CIA have done it:
http://www.ancreport.com/forum/v ... 11&t=18959
First, it is spread by SMS during the night of counting the news that the Council of Guardians of the Constitution (equivalent to the Constitutional Court) had informed Mir-Hossein Mousavi for his victory. Therefore, the announcement several hours later the official results-re-election of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad with 64% of the vote-rigging seemed a giant.

k
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by k » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:06 am

Fantastic work. Me and you better keep our positive propoganda momentum on Facebook.

Xed
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Xed » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:51 pm

Remember

IRAN IS THE BASTION OF RESISTANCE IN THE REGION. IF IT FALLS MANY THINGS ARE OVER!
When false religion is established, when all avenues of protest are closed, when potential revolutionaries are bribed, coopted or killed, then Hussein's model teaches man to be a martyr, and by his death witness to the truth and shake the evil empire:

"It is an invitation to all ages and generations that if you cannot kill, die".

- Ali Shariati

Xed
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Xed » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:07 pm

to top it of american iranians have made a nice ant- islamic film

called the stoning of soraya

http://www.thestoning.com/

coming out in the us 26th june

great propaganda
When false religion is established, when all avenues of protest are closed, when potential revolutionaries are bribed, coopted or killed, then Hussein's model teaches man to be a martyr, and by his death witness to the truth and shake the evil empire:

"It is an invitation to all ages and generations that if you cannot kill, die".

- Ali Shariati