Post by Ry » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:44 am

Horrible.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Int'l man of mystery
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Re: Air France plane crashes over Atlantic. 228 dead

Post by Int'l man of mystery » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:59 am

It sounds like it was hit by some sort of electromagnetic disruption, which probably fried/shut down the plane's operating system, causing it to crash.

With no power and no connection, it probably would've been a very messy crash, either diving deep into the ocean, or breaking apart upon hitting the water.

GamerS
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by GamerS » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:14 am

What I want to know is, who important was on that plane? It's just that it's very rare for it to disappear with no trace and no distress calls. A complete failure? Those systems are isolated and have redundancies, they are not built like our cars.

QUOTE:
The cause of the disaster is perplexing. "There’s a lack of information," said France 24’s Claire Pryde from Charles de Gaulle airport. She said that Air France staff were not satisfied with the explanations so far given.

ledskof
Over the system
Over the system

Post by ledskof » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:31 am

Maybe it crashed on a secret undetectable island, where the survivors will need to work out the mysteries of the island and it's shady inhabitants, while dealing with their own personal struggles, love triangles, and painful past experiences.

Bender
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Bender » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:40 pm

GamerS wrote:What I want to know is, who important was on that plane? It's just that it's very rare for it to disappear with no trace and no distress calls. A complete failure? Those systems are isolated and have redundancies, they are not built like our cars.

QUOTE:
The cause of the disaster is perplexing. "There’s a lack of information," said France 24’s Claire Pryde from Charles de Gaulle airport. She said that Air France staff were not satisfied with the explanations so far given.
On board was the 26 year old young prince of Brazil (forgot his name) but he is a descendant of emperor Pepe the first of Brazil. (I kid you not).

EDIT: Not Pepe. Pedrito.
EDIT: Not Pedrito. Pedrinho.

Sorry. The notion of an emperor of Brazil just makes me chuckle. :-)
Like being the king, the grand vizier, the ceasar ...of the Oompa Loompa's.
Don't get me wrong. I like oompa loompa's. I'm not a racist.
Last edited by Bender on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check your slides

Int'l man of mystery
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Int'l man of mystery » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:45 pm

GamerS wrote:What I want to know is, who important was on that plane? It's just that it's very rare for it to disappear with no trace and no distress calls. A complete failure? Those systems are isolated and have redundancies, they are not built like our cars.

QUOTE:
Like I said, it sounds like some sort of electromagnetic disruption occurred.

Perhaps they encountered ball lightning.
ledskof wrote:Maybe it crashed on a secret undetectable island, where the survivors will need to work out the mysteries of the island and it's shady inhabitants, while dealing with their own personal struggles, love triangles, and painful past experiences.
Maybe it crashed on a secret undetectable island, where the survivors will need to work out the mysteries of the island and it's shady inhabitants, while dealing with their own personal struggles, love triangles, and painful past experiences.
That would be the most hopeful situation.

Bender
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Bender » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:36 pm

Planes are indeed not build like cars. Still, if the mechanical flight assistant quits all planes will drop out of the sky like a brick. It will be unflyable. Of course, all lot of mishaps have to come together, simultaneously, before that happens.
Hard to tell what caused it without the brightorangeblackbox.
Check your slides

k
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by k » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:39 pm

ledskof wrote:Maybe it crashed on a secret undetectable island, where the survivors will need to work out the mysteries of the island and it's shady inhabitants, while dealing with their own personal struggles, love triangles, and painful past experiences.

Hahaha! they gonna have fun when they meet Jacob.

k
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by k » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:43 pm

Bender
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Bender » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:32 am

I just read it exploded in mid air.

Lets wait and see in what kind of terrorist attack this morphes and which country will be bombed for it.

pff..sometimes I truly do get way to cynical.
Check your slides