Secrecy and Denial

Current events, politics, and more.
Rambunctious1
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Secrecy and Denial

Post by Rambunctious1 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:34 pm

Hope I'm posting in the right area -- though I'm sure someone will graciously let me know if I'm not!

Secrecy and denial -- a familiar stance for the Bush Administration.

Last night I watched a documentary called "Plan Colombia: Cashing in on the Drug War Failure" The Bush Administration quashed an investigation on money being laundered into the United States (through Florida) from Colombia. Wouldn't you know, Colombia is third in the world for O-I-L!

Today, the front headline on my newspaper is: "Secrecy will shroud process". The documents written by high court candidate John G. Roberts Jr. will be withheld by the White House.

The Abu Ghraib photos that were ordered to be released at the first of July, where are they? Recently, I read that the attorneys were defying the court order. Surprised?

Rove, Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo, Downing Street Memo ... the list goes on and on. I don't understand how anyone can, in confidence, say they support the Administration.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:43 am

of the things listed the Rove gate is the most important because it links to the OSP who is who did 911 and the war on Iraq.

Rambunctious1
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Rambunctious1 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:53 am

Ry wrote:of the things listed the Rove gate is the most important because it links to the OSP who is who did 911 and the war on Iraq.
Do you think we will ever get the truth behind 9/11? Hell, do you think it's possible for the Administration to be truthful about ANYTHING? Bush said, once Rove was busted out, if anyone in his Administration "broke the law" ... isn't that what Rove did? Isn't outing an agent a felony? Like Bush is one to talk about the law or even being law-abiding anyway ... geesh!

Ry, I find it all very aggravating! :x