WAR BY DECEPTION 2013 up in full now!

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Re: WAR BY DECEPTION 2013 up in full now!

Post by Ry » Thu May 15, 2014 1:48 pm

Also the letter was one of how many and that was probably from a mail truck not the airplanes since the air planes were on international flight back to California it wouldn't make sense to put a letter from California going to the East Coast on them. The passport had to be on the plane and there is no way something made of paper made it out of the towers when it was on the plane where the fires started.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

zeeek1
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by zeeek1 » Mon May 26, 2014 1:14 pm

Ry wrote:Also the letter was one of how many and that was probably from a mail truck not the airplanes since the air planes were on international flight back to California it wouldn't make sense to put a letter from California going to the East Coast on them. The passport had to be on the plane and there is no way something made of paper made it out of the towers when it was on the plane where the fires started.
Did you make a huge mistake here? The letter was post marked and bound for California from the east coast not to the east coast from California.

Care to try again please? Must have been a late night for you.

Ben Fulford didn't like me pointing out his mistakes either but, he is a real way out kook.

I think you made a small mistake here. There was a lot of paper on the ground that was blown out from the pressure of the planes impact on the towers. If the letter was in a mail bag inside the plane it could plausibly be shielded from burns by other mail. The passport could have had a similar scenario in that it could have been in a bag that shielded it from total incineration.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon May 26, 2014 2:08 pm

Dont ever ever compare me to that piece of shit Ben Fullford.
It's not a mistake as it's not in my film. It was a mistake and a late night just the other day when i went back and answered it after answering everything else first. I dont even know what the purpose of that letter video is or what it has to do with my film. My mistake was looking at the address going to California I thought it was from coming from there to invite people to a dinner or something. We dont put the address down in the lower right like that in Japan. I didn't give a shit enough to really watch the video and didn't even notice it until after reading the rest of your post and answering the rest of your questions. it very well could have been on a mail truck too regardless there were probably thousands of letter if it was on a plane. To find one isn't that big a deal. There were 5 hijacker pass ports and they had to have been in the cockpit not the under carriage yet one was found right after 911 and given to a mob connected police chief who later was himself thrown in jail just months later. I find it all very suspect. But not impossible and it still has nothing to do with my film. I dont even recall if i brought that up or not as it really has nothing to do with my hypothesis.

it is 4:07am here in japan which means i answered you letter question at 3:48am last time. The time is marked for US eastern not Japanese time.

zeeek1
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by zeeek1 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:19 pm

Yes in your film, you said it was highly unlikely a passport could have survived the fire of the jets. I say because they found this letter it's also possible the passport could survive is all. I don't usually keep my passport in my pocket and a hi-jacker wouldn't care about keeping a passport on him, whatever it's here nor there. A mailtruck, is about as plausible but, really, do you think they want to keep making up news articles 13 years later to keep the CT going, that's a bit much maybe. Just sayin' man, chill. Didn't really compare you to Fulford but, sometimes it seems like I never hear or see when you make corrections before I ask questions.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:37 pm

It is highly unlikely for either one not only to survive but also be found. That's why the letter was on the news. Remember that's one of probably thousands of letters. But there were only 5 hijacker passports. The odds of finding one well first or there even being one and then also finding it are very very low.