WAR BY DECEPTION 2013 up in full now!

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Re: WAR BY DECEPTION 2011 up in full now!

Post by Ry » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:17 am

http://www.ancreport.com/forum/v ... 47#p185747" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Re: WAR BY DECEPTION 2011 up in full now!

Post by Ry » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:07 am

oiram48
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: WAR BY DECEPTION 2013 up in full now!

Post by oiram48 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:45 pm

War by Deception was definitely an eye opening film, it connected the dots with hard evidence and total precision. After watching so many films on 9/11 this is the first one that I've seen that sheds lights on the Israeli connection both pre and post 9/11.

R4F1
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by R4F1 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:13 am

A great film. But you have many versions/edits up on youtube. I would recommend numbering each one, like "Version 1.2; 2009" or "Version 1.4; 2014", something like that. So that people actually know which one they're watching and which is latest/newer than the other.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:36 am

the one that says 2013 is the latest

R4F1
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by R4F1 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:26 am

Ry wrote:the one that says 2013 is the latest
Oh i know...

zeeek1
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by zeeek1 » Wed May 14, 2014 6:10 pm

Just saw this on yahoo news. might be quite old but, it reminds me of a part in your video where you scoffed at someone finding one of the hijackers passports after they crashed the planes into the wtc's.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/video/letter- ... 18586.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This letter supposedly was in a mail bag in the plane and it also survived supposedly.

Not bashing you Ryan but, I am doing some fact checking lately on some points of War by Deception. Like the premise of the planes being remotely controlled. Did you show any proof that this is possible to do? were the remote controls added to the plane and if so how did the plane pass pre-flight inspection with odd equipment were on board. If controlled by the FMCS system I don't think you would see erratic flying as much, yes, no? You didn't delve into this much I don't think so could we?

I took you to task before about the "opening of the flood gates" and asked which flood gates were purposely opened as you made such accusation but, were never able to give a source for your evidence.

So I please ask you for your source evidence of how the planes were remotely controlled and I'd also like to ask again exactly what floodgate was opened in Israel or the West Bank that caused the water plants to be overwhelmed causing flooding. Just saying they couldn't get gas because of sanctions or whatever isn't proof someone deliberately opened a floodgate. If it was opened there had to be a witness that can confirm your accusations.

I do believe 9/11 was an inside job but, I've been down too many rabbit holes in the past just to go down any more. I know you mean well but, you are human as I and as so we all make mistakes.

Looking forward to your reply, Peace!

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed May 14, 2014 11:17 pm

The letter was one of how many and that was probably from a mail truck not the airplanes since the air planes were on international flights to California. It wouldn't make sense to put a letter from California going to the East Coast on them. The passport had to be on the plane and there is no way something made of paper made it out of the towers when it was on the plane where the fires started. International flights were chosen to maximize the amount of fuel.

"Opening the flood gates" was from Maanews (know propaganda the same who started the fake Gaddafi speech) and presstv and it was a stupid title by them. I didn't post that shewolf did. The water flood was natural the sewage over flowing was not. Israel blocked fuel from reaching Gaza they had a fuel shortage for a while. and so their treatment plant shut down and s a result the flood mixed with untreated sewage. I stopped allowing anything from presstv after that. My comment was there was no low they wouldn't stoop to, I wasn't talking about the attention grabbing title I was talking about them cutting off the power to feed their settlement and them blocking fuel from reaching Gaza. I debunked that story myself on FB and haven't allowed anything form presstv since and I never allowed Maanews in the first place just one snuck by.

what premise that they were remotely controlled?
I said the hijackers flew them into the buildings. Except for 93 which the passengers took down. I said they could have been guided in because they couldn't risk a miss because it made the most sense, but it was neither here nor there. It makes sense and all the technology was available, but its not something than can be proven since the planes blew up and the debris is gone. There were 30 missing Boeing planes from Britannia a flight school run by Jerry Falwell but what they did with them is not known. The Church usually smuggles drugs and diamonds in such things and I didn't include the story in WBD because it wasn't solid enough. I didn't even mention guiding at all in the first 4 WBD films. I don't agree with the van with a remote control plane and a mural painted on it either. I wrote in Japanese "this is a false story" right after it but left it how it was because I wanted the movie to go on Whatreallyhappened.com and to do that I can't disagree or embarrass Mike Rivero too much and he and promoted that story plenty. So i said my doubts about it and then wrote that in Japanese to show that I didn't just doubt it I firmly dismiss it. I also have to mention it because I am talking about vans and everyone will say about that van so I just said there was a story about a van... and I dont believe it but here is the claim. I saw later and talked about it on here that the mural van story came from the blame the Joose crowd and they even faked pictures of an urban moving systems van as well. I called them out on it. A false van story discredits the actual van stories. The blame the Joose crowd and overt anti-semites are usually the ADL itself mixed with a handful of useful idiot racist.

zeeek1
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by zeeek1 » Thu May 15, 2014 10:26 am

Thank you Ryan. Now I see the real answers. It's hard to find these answers unless I read almost every thread and I just don't have the energy or time to do so. I appreciate your time to give me such an answer.

Cheers, Take care and keep up the good work, It's hard to find decent sources these days.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu May 15, 2014 1:48 pm

Also the letter was one of how many and that was probably from a mail truck not the airplanes since the air planes were on international flight back to California it wouldn't make sense to put a letter from California going to the East Coast on them. The passport had to be on the plane and there is no way something made of paper made it out of the towers when it was on the plane where the fires started.