WAR BY DECEPTION 2013 up in full now!

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Re: WAR BY DECEPTION 2011 up in full now!

Post by Ry » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:12 pm

narcissist
is something people often misuse. In literature its about a character who was very vain. However in psychology is is not about vanity or arrogance its about the false audience syndrome like assuming everyone is paying attention to you when they aren't. Its the old what will the neighbors think attitude, or what if you die and someone finds you have dirty underwear. Like who fuck the cares, i think Death out weighs that just a little bit.
People call me all kinds of names. Mostly its a from the penatard bunch because they put so much passion into the missile thing and then I came along and made them look like shameful idiots. I didn't do it to hurt them I did it to tell the truth. They have nothing in the way of argument so they call me names. I was just called a nazi yesterday lol.
I don't care much what people think of me, I misspell stuff, I cuss at people, I say whatever I think. I wear a T-shirt in my video and sometimes I show a messy room. I'm not vain, it's not about me, everything is the message. The information is what is important.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Sweet war by deception review

War by Deception, the definitive 9/11 documentary

"In all affairs, it's a healthy thing, now and then, to hang a question mark on the things you have long taken for granted"

Anyone looking at the events of 9/11 with an open mind understands full well that the government conspiracy can not be true. This is documented in almost all the 9/11 films, which invariably focus only on the problems with the official story. Until seeing War by Deception, it was obvious I had been missing the forest for the trees. This three hour epic brings matters full circle; capturing in three concise hours what likely took years of research by Mr. Dawson. If a three hour movie is a turn off for you, it is very likely that you don't have the desire to understand the full spectrum of this issue to begin with. Not only does it demolish the official conspiracy, it ties together the fraud of the Iraq war, as well as the key Anthrax link that most miss, linking it to the same group of (mostly) dual citizen criminals whose success in hijacking the American government and using it as an engine for their own ends is unlike anything ever witnessed in history. This film should be mandatory viewing for every American, and frankly, anyone who is deeply troubled by what has transpired in the years since 9/11. Ryan Dawson is a true patriot and hero of the highest order, and War By Deception is the definitive documentary on the 9/11 fraud.

blackbird
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Post by blackbird » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Nice review!!! Congrats!! . .. :-)

Yes, your film is definitely catching on world wide. I just happened to see this while I was
visiting Anthony Lawson's YouTube channel (alawson911):
TiMMYSQUibbLES (14 hours ago)
I think there are people out there who are purposely trying to dilute information about that fateful day. Thanks for your commentary and I would urge people to see a user channel called Rys2sense and his documentary called "War By Deception".
Anthony Lawson has a new video short debunking the "No Planes" folks, by the way.

(clipped title and link to video - approx. 11 minutes)
"9/11: The Absurdity of the No-Planes-in-New York Theory"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV4rvTxc ... ideo_title" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here is what Mr. Lawson has to say:

"alawson911 Hello, I hope you will watch my new video and read the text article that accompanies it (see the video notes for links) both of the same name 9/11: The Absurdity of the No-Planes-in-New York Theory. This nonsense really has to stop, and we must all concentrate on the main aim of getting a new 9/11 inquiry under way. Disinformationists like James Fetzer and Simon Shack should be exposed for what they are, because they give the 9/11 Truth movement a very tarnished image."
Also, Architects and Engineers for 9-11 Truth have released the trailer for their upcoming full length film on 9-11:

(link to video - approx. 4 minutes)
"Experts Speak Out, Trailer; AE911Truth.org, 9/11/11 DVD"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIOC1J44 ... e=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks again for making your "War By Deception" film. . . :-)

peace.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:30 am

Hey Ry,

I am an avid researcher of 9/11 and I just wanted to contact you to tell you that you made on amazing documentary. The research you put into this video is extraordinary. I admire your willingness to publish this and deal with the backlash, which I'm sure is substantial. Thank you for making this video. I have watched every 9/11 documentary I have been able to get my hands on and this is, by far, the most thoroughly researched. I haven't scoured your site yet, but are you taking donations for your hard work? What is the best way for me to get a high definition copy of the director's cut version that's over 3 hours long?

Best wishes,
XXXX

pro-Gentile

Post by pro-Gentile » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:18 pm

Ry, you probably already know this but I'm often able to access the same clips or films on Dailymotion which I can't sometimes access on youtube. Just thought I'd throw it out there anyways.

After all these years it still blows my mind how much power these few douchebags have.

Keep it going, you rock bro.

seanpual
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: War by way of Deception MOVIE

Post by seanpual » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:04 am

k wrote:We need avi man!! 700mb!

Hahaha your signature is funny :D

Salsasas
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by Salsasas » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:33 pm

Why do you think we wanted the talibans removed in Afghanistan? This was never explained.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:59 am

yes they wanted the taliban removed because they banned heroin and because they refused the US a pipeline deal.

dicktater
Over the system
Over the system

Post by dicktater » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:03 am

These were found on wordpiss and blogspit hosted sites respectively. I put these up on a public host in case the blog sites get deleted for no reason during a Ziocleanse.

309X400

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/5592/wbdf.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

768X994

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/6123/wbdz.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
●▬▬▬▬▬▬★ЯΞ√ΩLUT↑☼N★▬▬▬▬▬▬●
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

It's not just for breakfast any more.

"Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental
opinion of a day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a
distinguished period and pursued unalterably through every
change of ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate, systematic
plan of reducing [a people] to slavery."

~~ Thomas Jefferson

"Power kills, absolute power kills absolutely. The more power a government has, the more it can arbitrarily make war on others and murder foreign and domestic subjects. The more that government is constrained and diffused, the less tendency there is for them to commit genocide."
~~ Art Crino

When they put you in the internment camp, if you're really, really good, they might let you watch Dancing With The Stars.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:57 pm

new film is ready but it says blocked in some countries.