WAR BY DECEPTION 2013 up in full now!

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Re: WAR BY DECEPTION 2011 up in full now!

Post by Ry » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:26 am

I hope that works. I am going on the radio thursaday but just someone's local show i think.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

bruno718
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by bruno718 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:49 am

war by deception on the internet:
different blogs linking to the movie:
http://geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.co ... movie.html

http://nwoandsecretsocieties.wordpress. ... tion-2011/

http://www.firetown.com/blog/2011/01/28 ... an-dawson/

http://theinfounderground.com/forum/vie ... =6&t=13903

Ryan Dawson can make some very brilliant connections and his analysis is often very insightful. A couple of years ago he used to post chalkboard lectures, where he would explain very complicated stories by breaking them down into these flow charts and diagrams that were more easy to follow. And he was very early on the scene of the economic crisis and the 9/11 ties to israel. Brilliant.

That being said, it is very frustrating when Ryan does not carry this same logic and insight into other parts of the story. Sometimes I feel that his own prejudices overwhelm his presentation, and it loses that ring of truth. Also it is disappointing to me when he whines and chastises the people for voting for Obama. Couldn't people make the same argument about Ron Paul, father of zionist Rand? Would the US be filled with candy and flowers if RP had won? Who was it that p*ssied out in the presidential debate, when asked point blank if he wanted to re-investigate 9/11? That was Ron P*ssy Paul. I had misgivings about Obama, but I also had misgivings about RP being a mason. Is Ryan Dawson not aware of those connections? It's that whiny, superior attitude that gets on my nerves. But who's perfect?

Also, maybe because he is working by himself, he will leave off critical parts of the story, and then throw it in as an afterthought. It's really just an issue of editing. I found that to be less the case here, but it crops up now and again.

As far as the whole "Jewish" thing goes, he seems to want to avoid turning people off by discussing the obvious connections between large numbers of people who just happen to be Jewish, and total control of the media and banking, and overwhelming control of the US government. Contrast this video with "Missing Links", and you will see a stark difference. ML harps on the Jewish connections to the point of being over the top. Someone coming to ML from the MSM will probably feel overwhelmed by the "anti-semitic" content. That will probably be their reaction, deserved or not.

I can see someone walking into this video without being offended, because the case is made very strongly without inciting animosity, or challenging any MSM fostered notions of how one is to regard Jews. Let's face it: its a very tricky subject to tackle, and it is difficult to inform people of the truth without turning them off altogether. People have been trained to react in a particular way. (There was a video posted on TIU a few weeks back showing how people are "supposed to" stand up against the "anti-semite haters". That is just one example in the long line of educational videos we have been brainwashed with over a lifetime.)

Overall, I would give Ryan high marks for making connections, presenting a cohesive argument, and original analysis. Points off for some organization, whining and presentation. Still a great effort. I would grade him B+, but I would give him a chance to re-submit for a higher grade.

LOL @ ANTI-SEMITIC PPL!
mokesnapcentral.blogspot.com

Ed
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Ed » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:02 am

Dude, you need to put "war by deception" as one of the tags so that when you type it in on youtube your version will appear in the search. Go type in 'War by Deception 2011' and you will see that only the versions from other users appear. Your Chalkboardwarrior version is no where to be seen. That's the one you want people to find. It's all about the keywords.
our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:14 am

added war by deception and war by deception 2011

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:31 am

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:07 pm

anarchore
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by anarchore » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:02 pm

So is there an avi yet so this can be watched by the average person?

I don't understand why there is no avi. Do you want people to watch it or do you want everyone's $1 bills? Get it started on torrent and tell a few people.

There is no excuse for this unless you really only want people to watch it on youtube... for fucks sake I'm getting tired of there being no non bigot alternative to Missing Links... come on Ry get it happening.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:20 am

So is there an avi yet so this can be watched by the average person?

I don't understand why there is no avi. Do you want people to watch it or do you want everyone's $1 bills? Get it started on torrent and tell a few people.

There is no excuse for this unless you really only want people to watch it on youtube... for fucks sake I'm getting tired of there being no non bigot alternative to Missing Links... come on Ry get it happening.
Sorry I was not aware that the average person could only watch avi formats. Most people I know can watch whatever, esp when its an information film. Is there any reason you'd need to see the pores on someone's skin? It's on youtube and it's free. There isn't an avi film of it because there never was. I made it in windows movie maker and saved it as a WMV. Youtube converts it to flash automatically. It's almost 3hrs with 2hrs of extras. It does not fit on a DVD as a wmv much less an AVI, and it sure as shit won't load on any video share site like that. It got my account deleted from youtube twice. That's ACCOUNT not just video. I see mo point in converting wmv to avi as it won't be any better than the wmv anyway. Right? And I am not getting anyone's dollars. This is a remake of a remake of a film I made in 2004. And by the way all missing links did was read all roads lead to Israel and create a film about that info after adding in a bit of blame the Joos to it. Which is why I can't pass it around. It also says nearly nothing about the anthrax or Iraq etc etc. War by Deception is the complete film. It is on torrent. If you wanna download it from youtube as quick time and convert it to AVI and then torrent that be my guest. I dont have time for that.

The only reason I even made this one a DVD at all is for those who know people who just won't watch something unless it is on TV. And because people asked me to. I haven't even mailed out all the ones people asked for because I dont have the money to do it. I have to send there money back to the US to pay myself back in the future and use my Yen form my job to pay to ship them.

anarchore
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by anarchore » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:56 am

Keepvid doesn't give you very high quality, well let me rephrase that... Keepvid gives you total shit quality.

I already tried watching the 474 MB version from the concen wmv torrent, but the horrible degraded digital scratchy audio makes it unwatchable. Who wants to be tortured for 2 1/2 hours? Especially if you want to screen it for your friends?

Is there any way you can upload it to the pirate bay as ISO? http://thepiratebay.org/upload

I mean missing links is all over the place and in the highest quality and your film is far better?:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4378129 ... ad_did_911

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4357506 ... 11_Attacks

Does anyone have the DVDs that Ry has sent out? Can one of you post it to the piratebay - in ISO or high quality avi - none of that wmv bullshit - and get this thing the exposure it deserves?

I really don't understand the logic that says that people would rather watch a 2 1/2 hour video sitting in their computer chairs than to watch it on their tvs on the couch... NOBODY except the most extreme geeks will watch a 2 1/2 hour movie on their computer monitor.

I'm starting to think there is some other reason for this not to be out there in high quality... I don't think it's money... fear of success?

But Ry was invited to Iran so it can't be that either... is it fear of someone else re-editing it and taking the credit? Something else going on behind the scenes?

I don't think it's because Prothink and Martinsen are more intelligent and resourceful than the people on this site... to get their high quality ISO and avi files all over the place, where people get turned off by the bigotry when they could be watching your film and get the real deal.

Isn't it urgent to get the film out there in that case?

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:18 am

I really don't understand the logic that says that people would rather watch a 2 1/2 hour video sitting in their computer chairs than to watch it on their tvs on the couch... NOBODY except the most extreme geeks will watch a 2 1/2 hour movie on their computer monitor.
Actually like 20 thousand people watched it on their computers. It's not that hard to order the DVDs. Some 911 site already put it on a torrent. I'm sure you could find it if you don't use Zoogle

I'm starting to think there is some other reason for this not to be out there in high quality... I don't think it's money
No it's money.

And the people on this site had nothing to do with it, I made the film alone on my cpu using nothing but windows movie maker. That program saves things as WMVs not AVI it would take several days to save my film as an AVI with 3 hours of footage and how often the pictures change. I didn't think the demand for a TV version was so high because believe it or not all but the most anal people WILL watch a film on a computer and do not consider it torture. I will upload it as an avi myself to torrents in May when I have time. That's because my only time for that will be the week end and not this coming one or the next one.