WAR BY DECEPTION 2013 up in full now!

Current events, politics, and more.
MWB
Speaking out
Speaking out

Re: UPDATE War by way of Deception MOVIE

Post by MWB » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:21 pm

Kenny2112 wrote:Ry, you really don't believe in crop circles or aliens? Really? You honestly believe that in a never ending universe like ours, where there are more planets than grains of sand on the planet earth, that we're the only life form? That's a bit ridiculous if you ask me. Some people think believing in aliens is ridiculous, I find that exact oppote to be ridiculous and also very arrogant. We're the only intelligent life form in this infinite universe huh? I laugh at that notion. The people of this planet that are so dumb they can't even stop blowing each other up with bombs are the only intelligent life form in the universe? Aliens don't exist? That just isn't possible. And you may think of crop circles as ridiculous, but explain how they got there. Have you ever examined a crop circle, looked at the perfection of one and thought about the fact that many of them appear almost instantly? How do we explain these things? Just write it off as ridiculous? I don't think that's intelligent. I think that's closed minded. Also, explain how the pyramids were built in the day and age of primitive man. Do you know how intricate and perfect those things are? Did you know they perfectly line up to star constellations and also line up to true north, not magnetic north? How did they manage all of this? I can go on and on about this but there's plenty of evidence for aliens and UFO's. I just bothers me that someone of your intelligence level is calling crop circles ridiculous. How could anybody possibly deny the existence of UFOs and aliens?

Your argument is total BS. You're conflating the possibility that the universe is teaming with life (highly probable) with the theory that they are visiting Earth (extremely improbable).

Crop circles are complete nonsense and every one of them can be explained with pranksters.

As for UFOs, yes, they are real and there are unexplained things in the skies but they are NOT of the extraterrestrial origin.
Figuring out exactly how 9/11 was done is the work of crime investigators or conspiracy hobbyists who will endlessly go on discussing and debating every minuscule and intricate detail of the event to no avail. It doesn't take a structural engineer to tell you that two 110 story buildings and a 47 story steel skyscraper plummeting to the ground at nearly free-fall speed requires the assistance of explosives. All you need is two eyes that can see and a brain that thinks to come to that sound conclusion. This is why it is of my opinion that more emphasis should be placed on the "who" instead of the "how". It should be obvious to anyone that discovering 'who did 9/11' is infinitely more important than discovering how they did it.

Want to know who did it and why? Go here: http://www.theinfounderground.com/forum ... f=6&t=5367

MWB
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by MWB » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:23 pm

Ry, PLEASE make an account and upload it here: http://www.archive.org/contribute.php
Figuring out exactly how 9/11 was done is the work of crime investigators or conspiracy hobbyists who will endlessly go on discussing and debating every minuscule and intricate detail of the event to no avail. It doesn't take a structural engineer to tell you that two 110 story buildings and a 47 story steel skyscraper plummeting to the ground at nearly free-fall speed requires the assistance of explosives. All you need is two eyes that can see and a brain that thinks to come to that sound conclusion. This is why it is of my opinion that more emphasis should be placed on the "who" instead of the "how". It should be obvious to anyone that discovering 'who did 9/11' is infinitely more important than discovering how they did it.

Want to know who did it and why? Go here: http://www.theinfounderground.com/forum ... f=6&t=5367

ResistRevoltReform
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Post by ResistRevoltReform » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:40 pm

Seriously I gave up on watching this movie until I can get the entire thing in one file on my computer. It's not hard to do. People are offering to do it for you even. Why not do it?
Obama - Proving that a black president can be JUST as bad as a white one
Debt is the key to the shackles of Slavery, and the bankers are the keymasters

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:10 pm

because it is like 600 megs long and it IS hard to put it out. You can't just load like one does on youtube. Believe me, I'm not retarded. I have like 200 youtube videos and about 40 google videos.

It doesn't work. The film gets censored after being up for like 2 minutes. You couldn't even watch it before it disappears.

There is 2 hours of it sitting on google video right now "processing" it usually does that for days. Anyway I wrote Rivero today and I am mailing him a DVD of the whole thing to Hawaii so he can host it himself.

The reason I can't host it is normally these films get like 100 thousand people watching them in just the first two days. That's is what All Roads did and it wasn't half the film that this one is. If I put it up on bluehost it would crash in seconds and this site would freeze as well. You have to have a major host with awesome bandwidth to host it.

One day up on google and people will download it and put it on torrents. But it's got to go up for at least a day. Then it will be all over the web. If this shit doesn't work on the "processing" from google we just have to wait for Mike to get the DVD. Trust me no one is more pissed about this shit than me. I spent like a year making this thing and more than that when you count all the time it took compiling the information and writing about it. Sure you can read about a lot of it now but that is because of what I uncovered and wrote myself. No one gives credit however when they cut and paste thing or reword things that they take from my writings. For example I predicted they were going to Kill Bruce Ivins before people even knew his name, and I had PNAC pegged before the war started and had the info on the OSP and Libby scandal up as it was happening before people knew who Libby was or the office of special plans. XtoteX, Thunk, and other long term members can remember me writing this shit back in like 2001.

When I was in Japan it was easy I made about 40 minutes of film one weekend and loaded it in ONE DAY. In the US it's not so easy. PNAC took their website down 4 days after my film was released and they had been there for years. Now I have trouble writing anything anywhere besides my own site (and even this place gets attacked now and then) or a site of a personal friend. Actually right after I signed up on downwithisrael.com as an admin the site was hacked. I mean in like one day of being up it was attacked. Neocons read this site everyday. As soon as I explain where a video is it gets wiped.

That is why this time it's going in multiple places. And WRH will link it first so that it can go to torrent then I think they won't delete it.

I went to http://www.archive.org/create.php?title ... &http=http
because it allows 500meg!! and I put up 2 hours and 20 minutes of film. The last 20minutes is just extra stuff I have on youtube anyway about the DOD and 911 commission with some extra information about the commission.

hopefully they will both work and we can hit the ground running in multiple places.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

MWB
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by MWB » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:59 pm

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:20 am

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lAsAA8oi4lI&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lAsAA8oi4lI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Re-done
1 War by Deception 40min
<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.sw ... en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

2 War by Deception 58min
<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.sw ... en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

3 War by Deception 51min
"Processing"

See also DOD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryblDa5cuus

And 911 Con-mission
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGGQYfb1bNI

MIC and how it bleeps you with the Fed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byebxE9k4vo
These will be in the film they are all extras on the DVD.
The Truck bomb portion and the wrap up of 911 is next Also more info on the hijacker cells and spy rings. I'm just excited to get up 140 minutes of the film. Another 51mins of crucial film is "Processing" on google I hope it is ready by tomorrow. It took these other ones about 5-6 hours each to load and process.
So it looks like it's finally gong to be on the web. Download it asap and be ready for torrent when it's all loaded to google.

-Ry

ResistRevoltReform

Post by ResistRevoltReform » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:25 am

Hey man, I didn't mean to offend you. I totally respect all the work and effort you poured into this film, that's why I'm dying to watch it. I'm just trying to make the point that maybe somebody who has more bandwidth or know how to upload to bit torrent can do it. I don't know how to upload a bit torrent, but I know how to download one, and I know that 9 out of 10 torrents are illegal. Not saying this is illegal, just making a point that you can't crash a bit torrent. If the MPAA can't stop a torrent, then the neocons can't either. Bit torrent is the way to go. As long as there is net neutrality, bit torrent will be there to override any security measures anybody can possibly put in place for censorship. Because it's a network of the people, not the corporations.

Open source forever! (Except my windows pc)

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:29 am

well looks like I am going to get it on google. 2 already processed. I'm glad I looked because I was about to go to bed. It should all be processed soon. I named it magic bunnies and the re-named it after. Seemed to work.

ResistRevoltReform

Post by ResistRevoltReform » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:07 am

have you thought about freedocumentaries.org?

method187
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by method187 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:21 pm

I still don't understand why this hasn't been uploaded to any torrent sites yet. It's extremely simple to upload a torrent, just head to mininova or piratebay and follow the instructions. Most people don't want to sit at their computer to watch a full length documentary. People want to burn it off and watch it on their TV and be able to distribute it to friends and family who also do not want to sit in front of their computer for 2+ hours.

I understand why you're getting issues getting such a large file HOSTED, but there are literally hundreds of thousands of movies and documentaries out there as big as this and multiple times larger uploaded via torrents that never get taken down because it's p2p sharing, not hosted on a server. If you want this to be up permanently, go the torrent route. Most truth movement docs stand the test of time and people are more than happy to seed them for long periods for obvious reasons.

Kudos for all the hard work, don't get me wrong. It's just frustrating (and I understand yours, as well) to not be able to watch or spread around such a great doc.