*UPDATED Cartoon video I made

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:30 am

I mean I dont know how it could be put anymore simply than this with a cartoon. I should have sub titled it with links at the bottom to what im saying. Then when they check the link they will discover it was Obama McCain or Hillary.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:43 am

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ong7hDbYixk

watch the cool ending on this video at the very end and listen careful to the audio

Scarecrow23
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Scarecrow23 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:20 pm

I Like it, only way it would be better is to get some "Anime" house to do it for ya :D ....know any ?

as far as the "big eyes" go its a particular style as they use the eyes to show emotions in Anime ( ya i'm an Anime addict )

Apricot
♥♥♥♥♥

Post by Apricot » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:26 pm

Regarding the happy face video, it could be just me but, I only got through three quarters of it due to the buzzer sounds. They really hurt my ears; I did turn down the volume, but then your voice was low. As for the cartoon format, it's good, although I like watching your chalkboard vids more.

ReALity
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by ReALity » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:01 pm

i like both :D however the chalk board flow diagrams are necessary for when theres vast/complex subject matter i.e MIC, FED reserve/how it works/ the movers & shakers/ where lots of categories/people involved.

Maybe Ry could make the chalk board flow diagram format integrated into the cartoon vid-without chalkboard, just with computerised flow diagrams/pie charts e.t.c (but all that will most likely mean more work/time)

situation gets worse..but dont give up hope www.interpal.org

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:00 pm

I like that you made the Ron Paul dot red. Red is my favorite color.

As far as Ron Paul, I am done crispy. I am not cheerleading for Ron Paul anymore.

- I will vote for him- write in his name if I can
- I wont vote for Obama or McCain
- I will educate people on either person if asked.

My point: I agree with others that we need to get back to education so that’s what I am going to do. I will explain what AIPAC is and why it is bad and things like that.

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:35 pm

Scarecrow23 wrote:I Like it, only way it would be better is to get some "Anime" house to do it for ya :D ....know any ?

as far as the "big eyes" go its a particular style as they use the eyes to show emotions in Anime ( ya i'm an Anime addict )
Thanks. (I missed this)I knew there was something different in the way they did the eyes like a trademark or somthing.

DetainThis
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by DetainThis » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:54 am

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:27 am

I can actually make real cartoons given the time its just I dont have that. But I will after August