Dear shameless plagiarist..

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Dear shameless plagiarist..

Post by Ry » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:44 am

go look at how this asswipe has been stealing my writing http://thinkforyourselfquestionauthority.blogspot.com/

is it too much to ask to link back when on your entire page every single entry is nothing but cut and pastes of things that I have written? Is there some reason you can't even link back to the originals?

I mean how hard is it to stick a link at the top or the end or at least put my name on it?

Epik please go through and add links and when you swipe stuff in the future just put a link to the original and its fine. I saw anti-neocons linked on the main page thats nice but I mean when you scoop and article link back to it damn. There is no reason not to and no reason to allude or pretend that your writing it.

Honestly guys this truth movement would get a lot bigger a lot quicker if all you cut and paste bloggers would just site the work you swiped. I know that WRH and Dessert Peace and other site like this one had the same problem. I saw my pali video snatch by wakeupfromyourslumber and not only was it taken the credits at the end had been removed!

I mean what the fuck. Quick copying shit. Ill make this forum readable for members only and by deducing who I know ain't doing it i'll catch the son of a bitch in a matter of days. Quit copying shit its lame. I've also seen videos of my papers, thats great but site where you took it from it is not hard and there is no reason not to other than your own ego pretending to be someone you are not.

Don't download videos that are already on youtube and post it as your own, just link to the original ones, I mean what the fuck. I think I speak for all the usuals of WRH RBN etc when I say stop leaking off our shit, write your own, or link back to the sites you got it from. You're not little kids, have a little respect. I have it in my mind to make examples of a couple of these fuckers who are breaking the law, and I already got evidence of what you did. Grow up. Give people credit who deserve it. Assholes. Your going to find this site locked soon if I those links don"t show up ASAP.

You know we bloggers don't get paid to write and research everyday like we do. So the least you could do is not take other people's work without sourcing it. It only takes a few seconds to source something. geeze
Last edited by Ry on Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:06 am, edited 6 times in total.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

NoApartheid
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by NoApartheid » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:00 am

What the heck is that page? Oh man that's hilarious well I guess people just hardly ever remember these things.
:roll: :P

Liszt
King Cnut

Post by Liszt » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:29 am

amusingly, the page is called "think for yourself".

Ian
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Ian » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:12 pm

Yeah, it looks like he's put in some links now...

That's pretty fucked up. I mean, isn't plagiary a crime?
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
Sir Winston Churchill

"Fine, let’s take a vote. Who wants fish for dinner?...Yeah, democracy ain’t so fun when it fucks you, huh?” http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays

Drew J
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Drew J » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:52 pm

I recognized the RON PAUL BAILOUT thing and I also noticed those embedded videos from information clearinghouse about the food crisis first and foremost. And I don't come here that often.

Watch this. I'm gonna flood his comments page with information about where all his stuff really came from. Come on guys. Join in the fun.

Edit:
Damnit! You have to be a registered google blogger apparently. Scroll to the bottom. He has Ry's picture of all those politicians speaking at AIPAC functions.
Buck the neocons. Fuck 'em too.

NoApartheid
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by NoApartheid » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:29 pm

Israel claims Letter Justifies Settlement Expansion
Ehud Olmert, the current Israeli prime minister, said this week that Bush's letter gave the Jewish state permission to expand the West Bank settlements that it hopes to retain in a final peace deal, even though Bush's peace plan officially calls for a freeze of Israeli settlements across Palestinian territories on the West Bank. In an interview this week, Sharon's chief of staff, Dov Weissglas, said Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice reaffirmed this understanding in a secret agreement reached between Israel and the United States in the spring of 2005, just before Israel withdrew from Gaza.

U.S. officials say no such agreement exists, and in recent months Rice has publicly criticized even settlement expansion on the outskirts of Jerusalem, which Israel does not officially count as settlements. But as peace negotiations have stepped up in recent months, so has the pace of settlement construction, infuriating Palestinian officials, and Washington has taken no punitive action against Israel for its settlement efforts.

Israeli officials say they have clear guidance from Bush administration officials to continue building settlements, as long as it meets carefully negotiated criteria, even though those understandings appear to contradict U.S. policy.

/
Weissglas said he then negotiated a "verbal understanding" with deputy national security adviser Elliott Abrams that would permit new construction in those key settlements; Rice and Sharon then approved the Weissglas-Abrams deal. "I do not recall that we had any kind of written formulation," Weissglas said.

"There is no understanding," said White House National Security Council spokesman Gordon Johndroe.

Indeed, as settlement starts soared after the Middle East peace conference in Annapolis in November, Rice said "the United States doesn't make a distinction" among settlement locations.

Powell said that in 2004, he did not anticipate that Bush's letter would be perceived as a green light by Israel for adding to the settlements. "I consistently spoke against settlement growth, but as you know all I could do is talk against it," Powell said. "There would be no consequences and there still aren't."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... =sec-world

Yeah right Olmert and the world's made of cheese. Bush's letter was all bull**** they probably forged his signature or blackmailed him into writing the letter. Nobody sides nutty Zionists like Cheney supports Israel massively expanding the settlements and upping the military to take land hikes. All this Zion propaganda shit came from your camp Olmert the whole world knows this its time to accept the US roadmap.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:05 am

there were 16 of my posts in a row on "think for yourself" I guess whoever it was doesn't feel the need to add any links. You can copy my stuff 24/7 so long as you link back and make clear who worte it.

do feel free to flood their comments.

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:16 am

You handle this a lot better then I would.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:49 am

fucking I find one of these ever time I bother to look. What is wrong with these people? Pretending to be someone else. What is so hard about writing Ryan Dawson or better yet just hyper linking to the original article? I mean even prison planet will link back about 50% of the time though Listz caught them taking my bit on homeschooling with no links and I showed it to Rivero who said it was fucked up and was shocked.

Why is it they don't want people to know about me?

Liszt
King Cnut

Post by Liszt » Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:49 am

I just left this on his site (yeah, with a fucking spelling error!)

you have good info on this page - perhaps because most of it is copied, practically word for word, from auther Ryan Dawson.

Please credid Dawson on your site.