Dear shameless plagiarist..

Current events, politics, and more.
DetainThis
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by DetainThis » Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:08 am

Wow. They posted my shit too...

http://thinkforyourselfquestionauthorit ... d-its.html

But why did they link to mine and not yours? That's wrong!

Look at the bright side, Ry: at least you got a spot on their blogroll (for what that's worth). But yeah, I know how ya feel; I get a little rubbed too when there's no attribution.

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:40 am

Ry wrote:fucking I find one of these ever time I bother to look. What is wrong with these people? Pretending to be someone else. What is so hard about writing Ryan Dawson or better yet just hyper linking to the original article? I mean even prison planet will link back about 50% of the time though Listz caught them taking my bit on homeschooling with no links and I showed it to Rivero who said it was fucked up and was shocked.

Why is it they don't want people to know about me?
All my friends know about you, I always link.

For real, I think you should kick his ass and video tape it.

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:43 am

DetainThis wrote:Wow. They posted my shit too...

http://thinkforyourselfquestionauthorit ... d-its.html

But why did they link to mine and not yours? That's wrong!

Look at the bright side, Ry: at least you got a spot on their blogroll (for what that's worth). But yeah, I know how ya feel; I get a little rubbed too when there's no attribution.
Yeah, good point but it is still pretty crappy that someone would do that. You guys both write good stuff maybe there is something you could do to protect yourself. :shrug:

DetainThis
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by DetainThis » Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:49 am

Phys wrote:
Ry wrote:fucking I find one of these ever time I bother to look. What is wrong with these people? Pretending to be someone else. What is so hard about writing Ryan Dawson or better yet just hyper linking to the original article? I mean even prison planet will link back about 50% of the time though Listz caught them taking my bit on homeschooling with no links and I showed it to Rivero who said it was fucked up and was shocked.

Why is it they don't want people to know about me?
All my friends know about you, I always link.

For real, I think you should kick his ass and video tape it.
lol