Laugh at the Pathetic Minds of Jew Haters

Current events, politics, and more.
GODDESSFORU
Zionist brainwashed idiot

Post by GODDESSFORU » Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:06 pm

Ry wrote:You are racist bitch

BITCHOLOGY

When I stand up for myself and my beliefs, they call me a bitch.

When I stand up for those I love, they call me a bitch.

When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do they call me a bitch.

Being a bitch means I won't compromise what's in my heart.
It means I live my life MY way.
It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.

When I refuse to tolerate injustice and speak against it, I am defined as a bitch.

The same thing happens when I take time for myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when I act a little selfish. It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I "should" be. I am outspoken, opinionated and determined. I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!

So try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me. You won't succeed.

And if that makes me a bitch, so be it. I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.

B - Babe
I - In
T - Total
C - Control of
H - Herself

B = Beautiful
I = Intelligent
T = Talented
C = Charming
H = Hell of a Woman

B = Beautiful
I = Individual
T = That
C = Can
H = Handle anything

Someone sent this to me in an email so I don't have a source nor do I know where it came from but I sure am glad I saved it.
you already damned yourself by saying Jews should run the world bla bal bla

Jews rule the world like the voices in your head.
and you are Jewish
Nope!!! Not Jewish here.

and You are TownWatch I have your IP address.
I don't know what you think you have but it ain't mine. Better check that again. It maybe close to mine and you could have transposed the numbers.

First you claimed to be a soldier then a woman.
I've never been a soldier in my life.
Your just a punk Zinist kid warped by the ADL and Jewish Library.
Warped I don't think so. Anyone who supports Jews, Israel, Zionism and doesn't deny the Holocaust happened is a Zionist. Thank you very much!!!

As much time as you spent spamming with insults and calling me names, shouldn't you have posted rebuttals to all my articles and claims by now?

I also noticed your from Japan...you live there and are you Japanese? It was a pleasure once again and have a nice evening. Oh!!! And God does't like ugly, nasty, hateful people. Please remove that disgusting image above my avatar. Thank you!!!

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:29 pm

I don't deny what happened in WII I also don't deny what the Amerricans did to American Indians I also don't deny what the Jews are doing to Palestinians.

Just want a Jewish Homeland just want a German homeland...

You are a racist.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Demockery101
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Post by Demockery101 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:34 am

this is all I have to say to this dumb broad

now iconoclast may be a bigot, but thats cause he's a nihilist and hates just about everything. but right now, I want you to look those bigots above this text in the eye's and remember, your neoconspirital hate mongering won't work on 99% of the people on this site, so slither back under the rock you came out of, and know you are exposed, and stole the name jew for your vile violent cause.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:53 am

Both Noam and Eistein are both Athiest as was Freud and Marx.
Thus none of them were Jewish since that is a religion not a race.

That pretty much goes across the board. Find a scientist philosopher inventer etc Dariwn, Crick, Whitehead, Maxwell, Galileo, Aristotle, Thomas Paine, Susan B Anthony, Ben Franklin, Voltaire, Hawkins, ect or some great contributer to society and they are overwhelmingly lopsided as Atheists proportional to Atheists numbers.

Progress is a struggle between the superstitious and the sane.

Iconoclast
no leftist
no leftist

Post by Iconoclast » Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:55 pm

If "Jewish" isn't a race then substitute Askenazim, Sephardic, or Mizrahi when possible.

If I am not mistaken, I believe Einstein only furthered existening theories and did not invent them. Still he contributed but he is overrated.

Though that Hasidic protest looks nice it seems as if they're arguing that the Jews are forever to be wandering people without their own nation as declared by G-D, not out of any direct altruism for the Palestinians.

I'm not a bigot and I don't hate things because I'm a nihilist, I only hate things which I have observed to be an item of hate. But I don't even really hate all Jews, I just want them far away and not in any position of authority.

My opinion, however, is that giving Israel back to the Palestinians is only going to create more problems as you're going to be displacing people again who have lived in their land for their entire lives. Might as well have Israel exist. I don't feel too strongly about whether or not it exists, I just want the US to stop playing Daddy to it.
"When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him." ~ Jonathan Swift

Iconoclast
no leftist
no leftist

Post by Iconoclast » Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:59 pm

Progress doesn't exist, except maybe numerically. How are we progressing? After all, life was better before we had to work 10 hour work days (including commuting).
"When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him." ~ Jonathan Swift

Gyps
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by Gyps » Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:01 pm

if someone hates you for being an asshole and you happen to be jewish that doesn't make them a jew hater. get over yourself. 8)
~that which is to shed light must endure burning~ victor frank

k
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by k » Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:46 am

GODDESSFORU wrote:
kassana wrote:Don't feed the troll!
I believe you do yourself more harm then good hiding in the dark.
Than good - my your grammar is terrible! What do you mean by that?

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:50 pm

Well, what I meant was that Einstein and such were born from Jewish families...in the end religious beliefs obviously had nothing to do with his accomplishments or anything, but nonetheless he was born Jewish.
no it very much impacted their thinkig. Because were these men religious they never would have continued to question the universe etc because an answer would have alraedy been given. Religion is a mental poison.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:43 pm

They were not religious that is the thing. Because they avoided the warpings of religious thought they could create new understanding about our world based on empirical evidence instead of dogmatic bullshit.

They were raised Jewish but they all rejected it's thinking. A couple of Atheist Jews today include Noam Chomsky, John Stewart, and Bill Maher.