Laugh at the Pathetic Minds of Jew Haters

Current events, politics, and more.
GODDESSFORU
Zionist brainwashed idiot

Post by GODDESSFORU » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:46 pm

Bigots are thoughly intimidated by the Jews presence on Earth. They gape in awe on the accomplishments of the Jews in the last 19 centuries as well as their new subset -the Israelis in just this last fragment of a century. They are desperate for material to tear them down. To make men out of angels. Of course Jews are not angels ; they just have a very intellectual culture! These are the alien Jews who have risen through every culture they have entered. This inspires envy.

So what-to-do. Make fun of individual members and create outright lies to attempt to level the field. But these are efforts of bigots with the minds of children, hence the end result is funny and pathetic!

White supremacists who will lie left and right to defame Jews is the real issue on this board.

Why are they so dedicated? In their hearts THEY believe Jews are superior so their hate fantasy is to drag them down and make them human.

But they are ALREADY human!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Iconoclast
no leftist
no leftist

Post by Iconoclast » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:08 pm

I "fear" Jews in the fact that they're great at being parasitical and furthering the lower members of society.

I don't think anyone has to lie about the Jews; just look at their history and your religions.
"When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him." ~ Jonathan Swift

k
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by k » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:51 pm

Don't feed the troll!

Terrorcell
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice
Location: On the Departmen of Homeland Security's "Watchlist"

Post by Terrorcell » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:55 pm

Is she one of those "If you don't show blind support to Israel it's because you're racist" people?

GODDESSFORU

Post by GODDESSFORU » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:56 pm

Iconoclast wrote:I "fear" Jews in the fact that they're great at being parasitical and furthering the lower members of society.

I don't think anyone has to lie about the Jews; just look at their history and your religions.
Bigots work Backwards

They start out with a premise and seek to justify it.
The Fracturing Thinking of BIGOTS
You see these bigots ALREADY hate Jews. Probably for a variety of personal reasons. To these White supremacists the Jews are "the Man". The man who impedes there happiness. The one who prevents them from getting something better or becoming something better. The Jewish people become the "blame" tool. Its psychological pathology is very old but still strong. To explain their inability to shake their "bad luck" they invent vast conspiracies regarding Jewish intent. Since the impetus is emotional with little logical thinking inconsistancies arise when bigots apply logic to their emotions of hatred and envy.

THEN THEY MAKE MISTAKES...HYPOCRISES...WHICH I GLEEFULLY POINT OUT!!

GODDESSFORU

Post by GODDESSFORU » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:57 pm

Iconoclast wrote:I "fear" Jews in the fact that they're great at being parasitical and furthering the lower members of society.

BTW: I'm not Jewish!!!

GODDESSFORU

Post by GODDESSFORU » Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:03 pm

kassana wrote:Don't feed the troll!
I believe you do yourself more harm then good hiding in the dark.

GODDESSFORU

Post by GODDESSFORU » Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:06 pm

Terrorcell wrote:Is she one of those "If you don't show blind support to Israel it's because you're racist" people?
Only those who spew hate and intolrance are racists.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:03 pm

You are racist bitch you already damned yourself by saying Jews should run the world bla bal bla and you are Jewish and You are TownWatch I have your IP address. First you claimed to be a soldier then a woman. Your just a punk Zinist kid warped by the ADL and Jewish Library.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Iconoclast
no leftist
no leftist

Post by Iconoclast » Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:06 pm

Just gas this moron as she doesn't contribute anything meaningful.
"When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him." ~ Jonathan Swift