Current events, politics, and more.
Rio
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Club where 12 year old (WTF?!?) stripped will keep license

Post by Rio » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:40 pm

:o

Club hired a twelve year old stripper

"The mere fact that a 12-year-old girl danced nude at a northwest Dallas strip club isn't enough to close its doors.

That's because the city ordinance that regulates sexually oriented businesses does not allow authorities to revoke the license of such a business for employing someone under the age of 18.

The sixth-grader danced at Diamonds Cabaret over a two-week period late last year, authorities say. They also say they found a 17-year-old girl working in the club in January.

If they're not shut down, it's like they're giving them permission to have underage girls dancing and working in that club," said the mother of the 12-year-old. The mother is not being named because her daughter, a runaway at the time of the incident, is considered a sexual assault victim.

There's a laundry list of things we can use to deny or revoke a license, but having a 12-year-old dancing in their establishment is not one of the things that automatically enables us to revoke their license," said Lt. Christina Smith, a vice unit commander who oversees licensing of such establishments."

Ian
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Ian » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:53 pm

:jaw hits floor:

Wow! WTF barely begins to describe it....

I bet the farm that if that club let a 12 year old in as a patron they be closed the next day....
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
Sir Winston Churchill

"Fine, let’s take a vote. Who wants fish for dinner?...Yeah, democracy ain’t so fun when it fucks you, huh?” http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays

Dissent
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Post by Dissent » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:05 pm

Ian wrote::jaw hits floor:

I bet the farm that if that club let a 12 year old in as a patron they be closed the next day....
oh man Ian you were right....What is the purpose 0f this article.
"Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of ... [Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness], it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." –Thomas Jefferson

Ian
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Ian » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:31 pm

Dissent wrote:
Ian wrote::jaw hits floor:

oh man Ian you were right....What is the purpose 0f this article.
I think to highlight the moral hipocrisy of our country....

Right, Rio?
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
Sir Winston Churchill

"Fine, let’s take a vote. Who wants fish for dinner?...Yeah, democracy ain’t so fun when it fucks you, huh?” http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays

Rio
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Rio » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:53 pm

Ian wrote:I think to highlight the moral hipocrisy of our country....

Right, Rio?
Sort of, I think, but surely a twelve year old wouldn't have been let in to a strip club because he would look like, well a twelve year boy. Why I have a hard time some dirty old may actually thought a twelve year old girl was an eighteen year old, she could have looked somewhat older than she was.

Obviously there's some big money in play to keep the club open. Kinda makes me think that the club may be run by some corrupt higher-ups in the Dallas law enforcement.

Bender
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Bender » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:03 pm

Okay. How the fuck could a 12 year old (for fucks sake!) EVER pass for 18 EVER.

12 year old girls look like little boys with pigtails in cute little frou frou dresses. Of course you should never tell'em that.

And that club could keep it's permit? How's that possible??

Unbelievable.
Check your slides

Ian
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Ian » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:30 pm

FCKGW wrote:Okay. How the fuck could a 12 year old (for fucks sake!) EVER pass for 18 EVER.

12 year old girls look like little boys with pigtails in cute little frou frou dresses. Of course you should never tell'em that.

And that club could keep it's permit? How's that possible??

Unbelievable.
They don't stay young like they used to :(

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... 23936.aspx

And I'm freakin out cause my niece just turned 9 :o
Sir Winston Churchill

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:30 am

what was the punishment them if not closing then what there had to be something.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Liszt
King Cnut

Post by Liszt » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:38 am

Ry wrote:what was the punishment them if not closing then what there had to be something.

they had to agree to install cameras.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:31 pm

why so they can send tapes to Mark Foley's office and Karl Rove
Get The Empire Unmasked here