Could somone debunk this!

Current events, politics, and more.
ramadoss
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by ramadoss » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:33 am

Easy way to tell if the bullet did ricochet is to examine the bullet itself which was probably done by the examiner if it was still inside the baby but will never be made public. Another way is to look at the wound but again I doubt if any details will be made available. No matter how horrible the IDF may be I have serious doubts that they would purposefully kill a baby.

Either way it's pretty bad that they are parading around a dead baby.

The Beam Doc
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by The Beam Doc » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:03 pm

Quit asking everyone to debunk shit. I leave for a month and come back to find you haven't changed at all.
Palestine For The Win

Canadians For Ron Paul Facebook Group
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2512591015

...Be Ready...

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:14 pm

It doesn't matter. The baby would be no where near any gun fire if the Israelis had not invaded Gaza and started shooting people. They also whiped out 127 other civilians so I doubt this one was any different.

CDN this site is not here to do your thinknig for you so that you can go argue with other forums. Learn to think for yourself. It takes less than 4 seconds to see through all the perplexing questions you come and !ask!

Stop doing drive bys or your banned. You either contribute here or not dont just come here to have people answer easy questions youre too lazy to figure out. .
Get The Empire Unmasked here

The_Big_Lebowski
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by The_Big_Lebowski » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:09 pm

I need it debunked!
:lol:

That sounds oddly erotic for some strange reason...

CDN you need to ask particulars about what you post, and make a case for constructive thought....preferably to provoke thought instead of making requests for it.