Re: You Might Be An Anti-Semite If...

Current events, politics, and more.
GODDESSFORU
Zionist brainwashed idiot

Post by GODDESSFORU » Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:12 pm

WillWorkForBread wrote:seems that i've missed quite a bit in the past few days i havent been around here...
GODDESSFORU wrote:
SLCThunk wrote:
GODDESSFORU wrote: Someone must have rained on your parade today. You better go back inside before the big one comes and washes this all away. Try taking your fingers out your ears and doing a little less hymning next time. I'm also not to big on pysho babble.

Don't forget to set your clocks ahead an hour. Nitey, nite!!! Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite.
If you're not big on psycho babble, try making sense.
Only when you start using some common sense? Try using your brain to make sense of what we see and hear. Not overloading your big mouth with your hummingbird ass. Thank you very much!!!
GODDESSFORU - did you read anything *other* than what SLCThunk wrote? if you don't answer this... well... the answer is obvious. how can you even make a post without doing so?
Hello,

Damn glad to meet you!!! Kinda new to this type of forum. Still trying to figure it out. Little lost but I'll get it eventually. Why is it so dark and gloomy? They could brighten it up alittle.

GODDESSFORU

Post by GODDESSFORU » Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:25 pm

Socrates wrote:Even for a biatch, "who pissed in your cornflakes ass wipe" was almost as funny as that Zionist avatar. I mean c'mon. But hey, let's be real, there are trolls roaming around the net just looking to unstabalize a group of folks. She certainly falls into that category.
Nah!!! They just let me out of the pysch ward on the weekdays to let some of it out. I still feel like there's alot inside of me, but I don't know how to get it out of my system totally yet. Just good therapy. The clouds in my world just ain't the same color as everyone else's.

GODDESSFORU

Post by GODDESSFORU » Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:10 pm

SLCThunk wrote:you've filled every post in this topic with nothing...seriously...you just make comebacks, and that's all...and they're really not even that good except maybe the cornflake one. And your other crap, as Ry has pointed out, was jacked from random sources, and you didn't even cite them. Not to mention their analyses were complete bullshit, I have a feeling you're aware of that...analyses reeking with bias and twisted words, it's easy to point them out, as I did, but just denying what Ry says and making up your own version of history (or supporting the neocon version) doesn't make you right when there are people far more qualified who have actually bothered reading ready to prove you wrong.

I don't have a problem with Jews simply if they're Jewish, I used to go to school with many of them (until I switched to a Catholic HS) and some of my best friends are Jewish, as are some of my favorite authors, from Noam Chomsky to even Anne Frank. The truth is, I don't even mind Zionists that much until they start talking useless crap. The reason you're worth so little, however, is you're like, 10% shitty analysis, 10% unfounded stupidity, and 80% comebacks. I've seen people here get in heated debates, but rarely is one side so incompetent. I don't mind seeing you here if you back your shit up, honestly, but when it's so blatantly racist and illogical it's useless.
What things in your life demand undivided attention? Whatever they are, I Hope this forum doesn't define your life more than anything else you do.

Unlike you my dear, I don't live, breath, eat and sleep on these forums. Get a life!!! You wanna give me a break and let , me get comfortable with it first before you foam at the mouth about something you know nothing about. Thank you very much!!!

Let me get this straight...

You're accusing me of spewing racism? Let me give you the title of a book I have - "Gray's Anatomy." Does this mean I'm racist against Gray people? I won't bore you with the details of the book.

GODDESSFORU

Post by GODDESSFORU » Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:18 pm

Effendi wrote:
kassana wrote:The best idea is to link to it all the time. That way you're not breaking any laws at all.
Agreed!!

That's The BEST habit anyway, that way you can never be accused of Plagiarism AND if part of what you post you don't necessarily agree with you can say so and disavow that content.

I run into the problem of agreeing with 75% of what some articles say and strongly disagreeing with 25% and then having to decide whether to post the whole thing or not, because you can't quote only Part of someone or you really are taking things out of context.

My Personal rule of thumb is if I post an article I always supply the link at the bottom with the word source. If it's MY WORDS then I sign my name.

Scott!!
Thank you my dear!!! Who really knows who is who on the net? For all they know I could be any of those people or all those people who wrote the articles I posted. No one really knows for sure, now do they? Does anyone really use their real name on the net or how about this forum? Most authors don't even use their real name when having their work or books published, they use an alias. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Oh!!! I didn't do it deliberate, just got alittle carried away. It was exciting and quite a RUSH!!!

Sophia
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

buzz words

Post by Sophia » Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:05 am

I find it interesting, buzz words, for example "anti-semetic". But what does it really mean? Semetic refers to language, not genetics. The majority of Jews are not semetic, but ashkenazi in descent. Goddessforu, how can you beleive that one group of people are better than another? We are all one human race. Ethnicity should only be used to highlight and celebrate our differences and embrace the fact that we all bleed the same blood! We are all at the bottom of the pyramid, regardless of what country we are from, what our religion is, whatever our economic level is. The fact is, the bankers want more power and more money to line their wallets.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:57 am

I find it interesting, buzz words, for example "anti-semetic". But what does it really mean? Semetic refers to language, not genetics. The majority of Jews are not semetic, but ashkenazi in descent. Goddessforu, how can you beleive that one group of people are better than another? We are all one human race. Ethnicity should only be used to highlight and celebrate our differences and embrace the fact that we all bleed the same blood! We are all at the bottom of the pyramid, regardless of what country we are from, what our religion is, whatever our economic level is. The fact is, the bankers want more power and more money to line their wallets.
Thank you Sophia
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Iconoclast
no leftist
no leftist

Re: buzz words

Post by Iconoclast » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:19 pm

Sophia wrote:I find it interesting, buzz words, for example "anti-semetic". But what does it really mean? Semetic refers to language, not genetics. The majority of Jews are not semetic, but ashkenazi in descent. Goddessforu, how can you beleive that one group of people are better than another? We are all one human race. Ethnicity should only be used to highlight and celebrate our differences and embrace the fact that we all bleed the same blood! We are all at the bottom of the pyramid, regardless of what country we are from, what our religion is, whatever our economic level is. The fact is, the bankers want more power and more money to line their wallets.
Ashkenazim are mixed European with Semitic heritage; after all, hooked noses are a Semitic trait.

How can one group of humans be better than another? Just like how one breed of canine can be better than another-- depending on the task, at least.
"When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him." ~ Jonathan Swift

Iconoclast
no leftist
no leftist

Post by Iconoclast » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:21 pm

we aren't dogs, we are inherently different, dogs are bred in certain ways and have been for centuries, different for different physical tasks, but if you have things that require mental tasks, you can't say that a person of a different race is better or something...I mean, i know they say certain breeds of dogs are smarter than others, but we aren't dogs, what arbitrary limit is there that we cannot overcome? I don't know if there even is one for dogs, but I do believe that all people are created equal simply because there is no proof for difference other than experience. To assume that people are like dogs and forget about the institutional qualities that keep people (or dogs) worse at passing tests is pretty stupid.
Is natural selection not the same whether it is used by the hand of man or the environment? Organisms breed to adapt to their environment, and the same is with man. Those with darker skins adapted in hotter environments and lighter skins for colder environments; and that is just the most noticable difference. It goes without saying that if there can be physical differences among populations there can be mental differences as well.

You're right in saying that you cannot ascertain whether or not an individual will be intelligent based on their race, but you can say so in statistical terms about the population. Mental abilities do tend to harder to measure because the mind is plastic and highly adaptable. Nonetheless one can understand differences either through science or personal
experience.
Dogs have been bred by a superior species for different qualities...
blacks were bred by whites for slave labor, but in order to create the races in the first place, people simply mated..
Is mankind truly a superior species? In what way? Because we have mental powers that allow us to dress in suits and ties and backstab our own so one can live a more comfortable life? We may have more advantages but they certainly run faster than most people and have a stronger bite, so to speak.

Races are created because a population is separated by others (in a reasonable degree) and certain traits are selected above others that usually adapt to the environment. This is true even with the "artificial" breeding of dogs.

Also, please remember that most of the slaves obtained by Europeans were slaves at African slave traders. Africans first came to Americasa "free" workers but after the Europeans understood their... temperament... they were used as slaves. At least I believe this to be true, I'd like if anyone has an article on free Africans prior to slavery.

yeah, Europeans made guns first, but different societies of the past made their own accomplishments, even if they weren't in weaponry.
Well, the Europeans did get gunpowder from the Chinese.

I'm not saying non-Europeans are failures or incapable of inventing, but Europeans do come up, or have historically, with the most inventions. It is definitely (as with mostly every trait) tied to both environment and genetics.
Ultimately, to assume that a person cannot overcome their parent's society's flaws as if its genetic doesn't make sense...even if you have a horribly underaccomplished society, it's not to say that individuals in that society are not smarter/superior to those in the other society,
Correct; as we would still be single celled organisms if this was the case. It is best to look at traits in a statistical concept, not an individual concept. There are probably many Africans smarter than many Europeans, but statistically it is not the case.

and that if given the same opportunities could not accomplish the same amount. Even if you're "bred to be stupid" like the slaves were, the assumption was that all the slaves were stupid...but you can't say that because it's not like they were given any tests other than the ones at the voting booths that kept them from votingg for like, 100 years...
There were probably some intelligent slaves, but probably not too many. Almost every African celebrated as a hero (Douglass, Beckwourth, Drew, Malcolm X, etc) is usually a mulatto or had substantial European ancestry. Either that, or their accomplishments are hyped or not even theirs to begin with.
there are more dynamics to this than dog metaphors, and considering that racial science doesn't measure up, then...
Genes exist; differences in genes exist for physical attributes. Then why can't they exist for mental attributes? Sounds valid to me.
"When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him." ~ Jonathan Swift

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:37 pm

it is not like different kinds of dogs it is more like the same kind of dog with different color furs.

we are not as different from one another as dogs are. yeh we can train people to be better at different thing and there are poeple who certainly are not atheletes or not artist or not good at learning languages or not good at math or not pretty or not music or not good at X but within a group as large as a race people vary more within a race than bewtween them.

It seem like we are more like ants some are workers some build dsome get food some fight some whatever.

In a give pool of people there tend to be born a certain number of natural fihgters, artists, singers, thinkers, obeyers, writers, talkers, runners, builders, and so on.

And a lot of a person's body type depends on diet. Look at the huge transformation of Japan into a modern state. This occurred in larg part by getting rid of their state religion with allowed the growth of science, thought, etc.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Sophia
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

What is race anyway?

Post by Sophia » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:42 am

I'll have to agree with Ry that we differ more within our races than between them, however I would replace race with social group. The reason being is that many beleive race to be a BIOLOGICAL thing. It is a social construct that people have used throughout history to justify slavery, caste, and class. The American Anthropological Association has an article on the issue of race. http://www.aaanet.org/stmts/racepp.htm Surf their website and you will find that genetic differences vary more WITHIN groups than BETWEEN them. Biologically a race is a subgroup that could breed with the others, but don't because they are isolated (typically geographically). That is just is not true with human creatures.