Four strange deaths UPDTAED!

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:59 am

Good plan Monty and not just WRh who is very supportive but other sites. We should find another wrh like site to support us. I think RBN is very willing to help.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Ed
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Ed » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:43 am

I read through this post, but I haven't had the time to go through the finer details. and there are big gaps in my knowledge with regards to the Russian oligarchs and such. in spite of this, I do feel you are very much on to something.

I would agree that we need other sites to link to. I am often surprised that your work does not get more recognition than it does but maybe that's cause it's too close to the truth!

dammit, i'm not going to be around here much for the next couple of weeks since i'm going away and it's that time of year again seeing family and stuff.

what are the email adresses for WRH and such?
our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:14 am

I FOUND IT
finally in a Florida paper Feb 2008 they made a report. But most people will have completely forgotten this story.

Toxicology Reports Reveal Drugs Found In Seth Tobias' Body
JUPITER, Fla. -- Toxicology reports in the Seth Tobias death investigation reveal that cocaine, alcohol and the sleeping medication Ambien were found in the former CNBC commentator's body, WPBF News 25 reported.

The medical reports were completed five months after Tobias was found naked and lifeless in his Jupiter mansion's pool.
Bam that confirms it. It was murder.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:07 pm

I am sure the insider traders just hired the mob. In the case of the Russians that is what happened in the case of Tobias it was his wife, for Gillmore I dont know because there were no details of his death he just died.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri May 02, 2008 4:58 am

Seth Tobias and Paul Gillmore and now Oleg Zhukovsky all found dead, two died in their own swimming pools with signs of torture but were rules suicides anyway. Then Andrei Kozlov, connected to the same bank as Oleg was shot and killed outside his office after speaking out about cleaning up corruption in Banking. Gillmore worked on the finance committee in the US congress. Tobias was a Hedge fund manager he knew who many of these "speculators" AKA insiders were from Goldman Sacs who were going to make it big on the sub-prime crash. It came to light that Tobias was also a frequent client to a male prostitution ring in Florida. And now we have the mysterious "suicide" of the DC Madam. Somebody sure is cleaning up their loose ends. When you break it down it seems to be a massive bribing for trades scandal with a ring of sex slaves going all the way back to Russia and Israel to the US.

We now know from toxicology reports that Seth Tobias had been drugged and Oleg Zhukovsky was tortured and zip cuffed. Ryan Dawson has the scoop on a not so secret underground sex slavery operation tagging both government and banking officials. Who is holding the system hostage through blackmail? All Roads lead too.... "Foreign country A"

LISTEN to Deborah Palfrey, the so-called D.C. Madam, who tells Alex Jones she would never commit suicide!

FLASHBACK: Sex scandal in DC and Maryland threatens Bush Administration and GOP

FLASHBACK: Feds Seek To Gag D.C. Madam

Deborah Jeane Palfrey found dead of supposed suicide at her mother's home in Florida. Brandy Britton was also found dead of a suicide hanging. Strange that both women decided to hang themselves?

The Palfrey-Cheney Connection

DC Madam: "They will make it look like suicide"
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tzvrgQ5hOM4&hl ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tzvrgQ5hOM4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Palfrey Considered Call Girl's "Suicide" Possible Murder

Contrived Media Ploy As DC Madam Tape Ignored

Within hours of the announcement that DC Madam Deborah Jeane Palfrey had allegedly hanged herself at her mother's home in Florida, Time Magazine released an interview with her "friend," a professional conspiracy debunker and an individual who has fabricated quotes in the past, who claimed Palfrey had told him of her wish to end her life.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tzshoAv5ln8&hl ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tzshoAv5ln8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

DC Madam scandal widens: Cheney, Giuliani, Abramoff
Last edited by Ry on Fri May 02, 2008 6:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Dissent
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Post by Dissent » Fri May 02, 2008 8:20 am

Something is definately fishy.
"Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of ... [Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness], it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." –Thomas Jefferson

Ian
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Ian » Fri May 02, 2008 9:20 am

The sick thing is they're going to get away with this...

:x

Fuck that. I'm calling The Tennessean this afternoon and demanding that this be made front-page material! I think I still have a list of email contacts for the MSM somewhere around here...
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
Sir Winston Churchill

"Fine, let’s take a vote. Who wants fish for dinner?...Yeah, democracy ain’t so fun when it fucks you, huh?” http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays

Liszt
King Cnut

Post by Liszt » Fri May 02, 2008 9:34 am

Ian wrote:The sick thing is they're going to get away with this...

:x

Fuck that. I'm calling The Tennessean this afternoon and demanding that this be made front-page material! I think I still have a list of email contacts for the MSM somewhere around here...
Good idea

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri May 02, 2008 9:40 am

do it not just for Madam but all these murders. I called it back in September that Tobias had been drugged and finally months later Feb 28th that was confirmed as true.

I would llike to hand over the information I have been sitting on to an investigative journalist AKA someone getting paid to do it unlike me.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed May 07, 2008 9:11 am

Mossad killed the DC Madam. Face it if she spilled the beans on her clients then the Israelis would lose their blackmail.

And they have a lot of Cheney.

compare cheney of 1994 to cheney of today.

The whole OSP and WHIG were being run out of his office. And his right hand man Lewis Libby was a lawyer for the Mossad, ousted the CIA to cover up Israel selling our nuclear secrets and lying about Niger. Cheney is surrounded by passport carrying Israelis. Spitzer was outed by Israelis after writing about the preditory lending. Monica had her phone tapped by Israelis. If you read my paper on blackmailing linked above it goes all into the Israeli connections to tapping phone and computers and getting dirt on politicians especially right wing christians. McGreevey was sleeping with an Israeli national. Abramoff huge Israeli lobbiest was sending people to brothels. Including DeLay.
When you look over the strange deaths I wrote last septemeber all roads lead to foreign country A.