Email I got on birds and illegals

Current events, politics, and more.
general hoke
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by general hoke » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:36 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVI7WGlQ ... re=related

the song has a reference to this site in it.
It's an island...you can't close the beach without massive economic damage.
The greatest threat to our freedoms is our own government.

EndAllApartheid
Rage against the neocrazies
Rage against the neocrazies

Post by EndAllApartheid » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:44 am

Besides we got alot more trouble than some stupid bad policies on immigrants. We got loads of Zionists, both christain and israeli who are red in the face for blood........

Your blood, arab blood, all blood of the middle east pretty much. They are who created all the immigrant problems to begin with. We should focus squarely on them, and run them out of the countries as quick as possible with pretty much nothing else.

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:06 am

Its not Anglo vs. Latino . It's American rights vs. Mexican rights. As you have already stated, most American’s come from all over. Why didn’t you say black vs. Latino I mean black folks speak English. I took the bird thing to mean migration since birds migrate and so do Mexicans. A bird isn’t a derogatory animal but a roach is so that isn’t a fair comparison.

I go to Mexico at least once a year and I go to border towns too many times to count. I love Mexico and I love eating Mexican food but that doesn’t mean I think they should flee their country because the govt is f*cked and NAFTA is killing them. I think they should stay there and work to resolve their issues.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:04 am

legal immigration needs to be easier and illegal immigration should be enforced. Starting with the companies exploiting the labor of the aleins and paying them shit wages under the table.
Get The Empire Unmasked here