William Cooper Exposes David Icke!

Current events, politics, and more.
sh121
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: William Cooper Exposes David Icke!

Post by sh121 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:15 pm

had a look at some of William Coopers video's on youtube. And he appears to be just as wacky as David Icke. Talk about calling the kettle black!!

(Lizards are code for Z***ists) i think..

sh121
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by sh121 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:55 am

Tim wrote:
sh121 wrote:had a look at some of William Coopers video's on youtube. And he appears to be just as wacky as David Icke. Talk about calling the kettle black!!

Well comparing UFO/secret military operation cover ups or questioning the moon landing is a little more acceptable in my opinion than talking about reptilians in our government.
the guy believes in Alians that were negotiating with the US government FFS...

Bender
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Bender » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:59 am

Liszt wrote:I think Icke was the target for heary manipulation.

He wrote Robot's Rebelion back in 1996. It was one of the books that actually opened my eyes to the shit. He was very, very popular in the UK in the late 80s and early 90s. A few years later, 1999 I think, he started with the lizards stuff, mainly fed to him by two sources who were questionable (I won't name them, in case I'm wrong).

He even put the lizards on the book cover for The Children of the Matrix (2002). (Yeah, I have 14 Icke books. But I also have 14 books by Russ Kick)

Now, Icke has gone full circle. "Tales from the time loop" included a shortish, quite amusing bit about the lizards, along with some very good info on the Iraq war, survailence, the MIC and Israel.

He was obviouly ripe for a bit of conditioning in the early 1990s - feed him a few stories, make him lose his credibility.

He does a better job these days. Anyway, my point was that he has never deliberately misinformed, and he has also done more than anyone in the UK to wake people up. He is only "lightly bonkers" now, which is perfectly acceptable, for me anyway.
I agree with you. I stopped reading/watching his stuff but I'm not quick to dismiss him as a quack.
Check your slides

Rio
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Rio » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:18 pm

sh121 wrote:had a look at some of William Coopers video's on youtube. And he appears to be just as wacky as David Icke. Talk about calling the kettle black!!
+1
sh121 wrote:
I think you're right, but it doesn't matter because now people just think that he's an nutjob and anti-Semite on top that.