Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Inside Job Music video

Post by Ry » Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:12 am

Question 911

great song.

911 was an inside job look at the evidence.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

bornonaugust10th
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by bornonaugust10th » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:51 pm

without you mr. Ð i would have never have been awoken to what was around me.. I don't know what to say about this world, I have been a lot more observant in the way i live in this world of 2005.. A lot can be done, we just need to find more people to leave their preconcieved notions of whatever they know already and look at the open idea of how gov't all around us use terrorism to get their ends done. From the USA, to Nazi Germany to England to Ancient Rome.. I love how much he's made me awake when i truly was asleep.

-thanks again.
http://www.ancreport.com/forum

This is definatly my home away from home.

"These are the times that try men's souls." Thomas Paine

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:30 pm

You woke your self up. All I did was poke ya with a stick. So many people are conditioned into falling for this false left wing right wing scam. Its really one party totally dominated by big money. Governments lie. They control by fear. It's like paying the mob for protection when tthey are the only protecting you from theirself and their own enemies not yours.

Some people are a lost cause others are genuinely looking for real answers but they can't find a way out of the controlled media. I hope everyone witnessed how the media brushed over the huge protests on the 24th. Did anyone know the Carolinas had 8 billion dollars in damage from Hurricane Ophilia? No because it wasn't black people and there is no interesting race card to play. The media is a circus.

remember when the WTC was bombed in 1993 the trial was not until 95 but what trial was everyone watching? Oj Simpson thats what. Race issues and religion issues are just for sure buzz topics that can be called upon at any time when the gov needs distraction media. Lets not forget about Rove, AIPAC the DSM and all the things going on before 7/7 and Kat.

We got to get out there and wake people up one by one. Talk to your families talk to your schools and work places. Don't talk to groups. Talk to people one at a time. Very few people will leave group comfort.

k
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by k » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:54 am

Ry - do you live in the US of Arse? Also, who sang this song?

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:21 am

I used to live in the US(S)A but now I live in Japan. W got elected again and I was getting threats ect so I just left.

k
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by k » Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:35 pm

Are you serious?Threats - from who - why did you get threats? Why didn't alex jones, michael moore etc..?I'm just questioning you man - don't throw a rant on me.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:42 am

Michael Moore works for the Democrats. He is part of the anti-gun wing and blaming the Saudis for 911. Moore never even mentions Israel in his films. And he never talks about the Christian churches.

Alex Jones does get a few threats. But Alex never says squat about the Christian Reich and its connections to this mess becasue he is a Christian. Don't get me wrong I think he is great and he has so much of it down but he'll never get the missing peice of the puzzle so long as he wears the Jesus blindfold. Or maybe he gets it, and he just says it for his readers after all an Atheist in Texas doesn't have many friends. (but like 80% of his guest (the experts on stuff) are not theist.)

neither one of these men talk about the Elephant in the room.

Israel did 911 OK.

They had a massive spy ring in the US which I am too tired to write about right now.

What I do on this board is minor compared to what I used to do on the ground. We almost took over the city of Williamsburg Virginia. Just 4 votes away. There yo go short post, you have been spared the rant... for now mwahaaaha.