Podcast 5 Obamacare why it sucks

Current events, politics, and more.
Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Re: Podcast 5 Obamacare why it sucks

Post by Phys » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:30 am

Yes what does?
Start your own podcast and radio and youtube if you know so much.
Having a podcast, radio, and youtube channel doesn't mean you know something. You should know that by the sheer volume of idiots that have one.

I know so much because it is my profession and I'm licensed in all lines in two states.

I know so much about ACA/ObamaCare, because I have actually read the entire thing as well as the Supreme Court opinions.

I have invited you to have a conversation about it awhile back. You didn’t respond.
You aren't acknowledging the reason the prices are as high as they are.
How have I not acknowledge that?

You continuosly say that the govt cannot negotiate procedural cost.
I explain to you that the govt does by only paying what is "reasonable and customary" or in insurance industry terms "denial of coverages". ACA/ObamaCare in fact takes that further than what is on the industry now. ACA sets up best practises further than best practises now. {best practises is more insurance jargon} It also sets up standards in the insurance industry so people arent paying for policies that have no value.

Look up the phrases, "reasonable and customary" and "insurance best practises". That will help you understand it better.

I have also explained to you that the cost of drugs will continue to be high because Washington is bought by big Pharm.

Also look up the term, "law of large numbers". Then you will understand how getting lots of people in the marketplace even if through medicaid and subsidies will generate LOWER cost. (see I acknowledge cost again)

ACA/ObamaCare gets us steps closer to single payer which you admit is a good thing.

As for you, YOU are the one not acknowledging facts nor responding to post.

Did you understand this part of my post?

Continuing with your sonogram hypothetical example, the hospital may have charged medicaid 1000$ but medicaid only paid 600$. Each hospital has the right to charge whatever, but the govt also has the right to pay what is reasonable and customary.

Do you see how that addresses cost?

Do you understand why big pharm isn't worried about your "strong arm of the law"?
As I demonstrated here? Did you look up any of those fines I informed you about?

Continuing on the theme Pharmaceutical corporations, Big Pharm isn't worried about "the arm of enforcement" because the arm of enforcement comes in the way of a dollar amount fine. Look up how much pharmaceutical corporations have paid in fines for the last few years, close to 45 billion $US, that's billions with a B. That's just a bump in the road. Big Pharm can do whatever it wants because the price of breaking the law if they get caught, is something the corporations can live with. Its the same for big banks, big oil and almost every industry in the US. The companies that make bombs, fighter planes, guns, ammo, nuclear weapons etc etc... are private contracting companies. That's why we have wars and conflicts.

I also acknowledge price several times:

I already addressed the issue of price negotiation. When you are talking about procedures, the govt will only pay X amount of $ US for those procedures. When your wife had her baby, the govt would only pay your doctor x amount of dollars per visit and delivery. X amount of dollars for sonogram. The govt also limits the number. You are only allowed procedures that are reasonable and customary for whatever problems you are having. The govt actively negotiating prices on visits, procedures, and equipment through denial of coverage. Dr. Y CANNOT charge whatever he wants because the govt is paying.

The biggest problem health care shouldn't be a commodity.

You cannot bullshit your way through this topic, because I promise, I will catch you on it.
Are you asking me not to do that, to be quiet about the topic, let you post whatever because this is your forum, or do you want to learn new things too?

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:44 pm

Let's start here, Zardoz.

You are as relevant as Alex Jones and Fox News.

Zardoz
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Zardoz » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:45 pm

Wow great comeback Phys. Your as about as relevant as Rachel Maddow.. lol

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:49 pm

The points chickenhead, try to address them.
Start your own podcast and radio and youtube if you know so much.
Having a podcast, radio, and youtube channel doesn't mean you know something. You should know that by the sheer volume of idiots that have one.

I know so much because it is my profession and I'm licensed in all lines in two states.

I know so much about ACA/ObamaCare, because I have actually read the entire thing as well as the Supreme Court opinions.

I have invited you to have a conversation about it awhile back. You didn’t respond.
You aren't acknowledging the reason the prices are as high as they are.
How have I not acknowledge that?

You continuosly say that the govt cannot negotiate procedural cost.
I explain to you that the govt does by only paying what is "reasonable and customary" or in insurance industry terms "denial of coverages". ACA/ObamaCare in fact takes that further than what is on the industry now. ACA sets up best practises further than best practises now. {best practises is more insurance jargon} It also sets up standards in the insurance industry so people arent paying for policies that have no value.

Look up the phrases, "reasonable and customary" and "insurance best practises". That will help you understand it better.

I have also explained to you that the cost of drugs will continue to be high because Washington is bought by big Pharm.

Also look up the term, "law of large numbers". Then you will understand how getting lots of people in the marketplace even if through medicaid and subsidies will generate LOWER cost. (see I acknowledge cost again)

ACA/ObamaCare gets us steps closer to single payer which you admit is a good thing.

As for you, YOU are the one not acknowledging facts nor responding to post.

Did you understand this part of my post?

Continuing with your sonogram hypothetical example, the hospital may have charged medicaid 1000$ but medicaid only paid 600$. Each hospital has the right to charge whatever, but the govt also has the right to pay what is reasonable and customary.

Do you see how that addresses cost?

Do you understand why big pharm isn't worried about your "strong arm of the law"?
As I demonstrated here? Did you look up any of those fines I informed you about?

Continuing on the theme Pharmaceutical corporations, Big Pharm isn't worried about "the arm of enforcement" because the arm of enforcement comes in the way of a dollar amount fine. Look up how much pharmaceutical corporations have paid in fines for the last few years, close to 45 billion $US, that's billions with a B. That's just a bump in the road. Big Pharm can do whatever it wants because the price of breaking the law if they get caught, is something the corporations can live with. Its the same for big banks, big oil and almost every industry in the US. The companies that make bombs, fighter planes, guns, ammo, nuclear weapons etc etc... are private contracting companies. That's why we have wars and conflicts.

I also acknowledge price several times:

I already addressed the issue of price negotiation. When you are talking about procedures, the govt will only pay X amount of $ US for those procedures. When your wife had her baby, the govt would only pay your doctor x amount of dollars per visit and delivery. X amount of dollars for sonogram. The govt also limits the number. You are only allowed procedures that are reasonable and customary for whatever problems you are having. The govt actively negotiating prices on visits, procedures, and equipment through denial of coverage. Dr. Y CANNOT charge whatever he wants because the govt is paying.

The biggest problem health care shouldn't be a commodity.

You cannot bullshit your way through this topic, because I promise, I will catch you on it.
Are you asking me not to do that, to be quiet about the topic, let you post whatever because this is your forum, or do you want to learn new things too?

Zardoz
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Zardoz » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:51 pm

Princess you can't track oppression. To you its some compartmentalized section in that brain of yours you call thinking. Your a total fraud...

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:09 pm

Zardoz wrote:Princess you can't track oppression. To you its some compartmentalized section in that brain of yours you call thinking. Your a total fraud...
ZINGER!
Oppression- unjust or cruel exercise of authority or power
:shrug:

I'm a fraud because you cannot respond intelligently? or have no clue what you're talking about and I point that out after you attack me? Again, not seeing how that makes me a fraud, narcissistic or cruel?

Zardoz
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Zardoz » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:12 pm

You do not know oppression. I can tell by the way you think which tell of where you are in the world. Its really that simple. And its that simplicity you miss every time.

You don't even know where to begin. Not that you have any inclination to do so.