Martial Law going to get worse in the US

Current events, politics, and more.
Eazy
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Martial Law going to get worse in the US

Post by Eazy » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:37 pm

This is a home made video from one of my subscribers of what activity he's noted in his area. Their getting prepared start it at 1:50
All the military tanks and trucks

When i asked about the location here is the response i got>
Its an army compound that's usually empty,hell i didn't even know it was military til i walked by few weeks back and started seeing military vehicles,then more,you can google earth it,4500 south,1300 east the sign says 365 th chemical battalion i just find it odd that they have bases all around salt lake,why would the stock pile them in a residential area,ready to roll at a drop of a dime,if things weren't going the way they are i'd normally be like, cool neat trucks,just something i noticed
When Injustice becomes Law Resistance becomes Duty.

Give more than you get and you will get more than you need.
This works both ways for good and bad.

bipolarbear57
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Re: Martial Law going to get worse in the US

Post by bipolarbear57 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:44 am

looks like a national guard compound. We've always had those
Johann Von Goethe, once said, there are none more hopelessly enslaved, than those who falsely believe they are free.

"...Government is best which governs not at all; and when men are prepared for it, that will be the kind of government which they will have."
. For government is an expedient, by which men would fain succeed in letting one another alone; and, as has been said, when it is most expedient, the governed are most let alone by it. - Henry David Thoreau

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."
Tenth Amen < AX >