Whats the plan if Ron Paul doesn't win

Current events, politics, and more.
Gixxer
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Whats the plan if Ron Paul doesn't win

Post by Gixxer » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:44 pm

so as the pessimist that I am I don't even think Ron Paul will get the republican nomination. Whether it be Obama or a republican a status quo candidate will be president in 2012 , what are we going to if(when) that happens? riot? revolt? resist? should I start buying weapons and training with them? I really have no idea.

bruno718
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Re: Whats the plan if Ron Paul doesn't win

Post by bruno718 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:50 pm

i think when (if) he loses the GOP primary we have to pressure him into running as an independent and try to get enough people to support him so he can get into the debates and be able to take on obama head on. if that works we'll move from there. if that doesn't work, then .... either gotta leave the country, heavily invest in metals/guns, or try to get off the grid somehow, or . . . shit just enjoy your life. dunno what to tell you. if they keep pushing ahead with more inflation and more war things aren't going to be pretty and a lot of people are going to die regardless of how they try to prepare.
mokesnapcentral.blogspot.com

dicktater
Over the system
Over the system

Post by dicktater » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:10 pm

If Obama wins, we're ...
●▬▬▬▬▬▬★ЯΞ√ΩLUT↑☼N★▬▬▬▬▬▬●
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

It's not just for breakfast any more.

"Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental
opinion of a day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a
distinguished period and pursued unalterably through every
change of ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate, systematic
plan of reducing [a people] to slavery."

~~ Thomas Jefferson

"Power kills, absolute power kills absolutely. The more power a government has, the more it can arbitrarily make war on others and murder foreign and domestic subjects. The more that government is constrained and diffused, the less tendency there is for them to commit genocide."
~~ Art Crino

When they put you in the internment camp, if you're really, really good, they might let you watch Dancing With The Stars.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:50 pm

If he doesn't win I say raise the confederate flag only this time northern and western states are welcome to join the rebellion.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Verbos
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by Verbos » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:17 pm

The elections have been rigged for a long time now. People have to come up with a new kind of vote.
End of Days

general hoke
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by general hoke » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:58 am

everybody move to canada smoke lots of pot everybody move to canada right now we can bum rush the border guard before he and his dog ever knew it...
bang bang bang bang
It's an island...you can't close the beach without massive economic damage.
The greatest threat to our freedoms is our own government.

Illusion85
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by Illusion85 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:56 pm

then we keep on standing up against this bull shit and hope more people wake up

bruno718
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by bruno718 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:06 pm

Illusion85 wrote:then we keep on standing up against this bull shit and hope more people wake up
word

its not about being violent and overthrowing the government. it's about waking up the people around us so we can withdraw our consent from this bs.
mokesnapcentral.blogspot.com

PlutoCharon
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by PlutoCharon » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:06 pm

Waking people up aint easy. Maybe if gas was $20 a gallon, facebook/twitter went down, something like that. People might be will to do something

Fox News and CNN and the rest of the MSM don't give Dr. Paul a fair chance and that's sad because it doesn't reflect reality. Few people knew who he was in '08 and now everybody knows who he is. The MSM doesn't have much influence among the under 40 crowd anyways and I know quite a few people who surprised me in saying that they would vote for Paul.

The other Republican contenders and potentials are a joke. Romney is a Mormon meaning he is a philo-semitic Jew/Israel lover who wears special underwear and will have a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. lady. No way. Newt Gingrich? Why even bother? I like Gary Johnson but he is way too liberal for the Republicans. Herman Cain doesn't stand a chance because he is black and conservatives are still very racist. Giuliani will probably declare candidacy on 9/11 and again not stand a chance because 9/11 is not a good platform to run on.

Then there is the other potential Palin. The scary thing about the sheeple in our country is that they would vote for Palin if she somehow became the Republican candidate. In a Palin vs. Obama matchup, I have no idea but Palin sadly would have a chance. Then I WOULD storm Canada. To live there

In all other match-ups, BO is probably a lock for re-election. Except for Paul. Remember, many Paul supporters jumped on the Obama bandwagon during the actual election (since Paul was out). The MSM mistakenly doesn't put a lot of faith into the youth of today as far as actually going to the polls. The difference is I believe they will in 2012 because of twitter/facebook and because a lot of them graduated without employment and have impossible-to-pay student loan debt. Expect the youth to be louder this time around.