Your Life Is About To Change

Current events, politics, and more.
dicktater
Over the system
Over the system

Post by dicktater » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:16 am

Unemployment at 9%? John Williams over at ShadowStats.com has the real unemployed rate at over 22%. The government's war on unemployment is going as well as their war on drugs, poverty, illiteracy, terrorism, yada, yada, yada.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fhWt55DeAU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
●▬▬▬▬▬▬★ЯΞ√ΩLUT↑☼N★▬▬▬▬▬▬●
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

It's not just for breakfast any more.

"Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental
opinion of a day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a
distinguished period and pursued unalterably through every
change of ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate, systematic
plan of reducing [a people] to slavery."

~~ Thomas Jefferson

"Power kills, absolute power kills absolutely. The more power a government has, the more it can arbitrarily make war on others and murder foreign and domestic subjects. The more that government is constrained and diffused, the less tendency there is for them to commit genocide."
~~ Art Crino

When they put you in the internment camp, if you're really, really good, they might let you watch Dancing With The Stars.

600ccdevil
Speaking out
Speaking out

Re: Your Life Is About To Change

Post by 600ccdevil » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:20 am

So how long do you guys think this game will last before we completely collapse? Everyone I know thinks the economy is getting better and don't seem to get that it's just a band-aid on a shotgun wound. The bleeding has slowed but we are already dead. Thoughts?
"There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?"

-Yuri Orlov
Lord of War

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:43 am

near end of 2012 it will bottom out
Get The Empire Unmasked here

dicktater
Over the system
Over the system

Post by dicktater » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:51 am

Ry wrote:near end of 2012 it will bottom out
Ah ha! So, you're a 2012er, eh? This means the Mayans were right... uh... about something... uh... what? I'm so :o :o :o

~~ Thomas Jefferson

"Power kills, absolute power kills absolutely. The more power a government has, the more it can arbitrarily make war on others and murder foreign and domestic subjects. The more that government is constrained and diffused, the less tendency there is for them to commit genocide."
~~ Art Crino

When they put you in the internment camp, if you're really, really good, they might let you watch Dancing With The Stars.

Dissent
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Post by Dissent » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:01 pm

dicktater wrote:
Ah ha! So, you're a 2012er, eh? This means the Mayans were right... uh... about something... uh... what? I'm so :o :o :o
YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG! THE END IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN 10/21/11 Image
"Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of ... [Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness], it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." –Thomas Jefferson

PlutoCharon
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by PlutoCharon » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:31 pm

Somebody will make the 2012 thing be real just like they made an Israel in the desert and encouraged half the Jews to live there.

As I fall asleep every night, my brain often fears any planes or loud trucks that I hear because I'm paranoid like that. Especially if there is a missing nuke(s)!

After ages of fear mongering, I'm afraid we just might be closer to nuclear war more now than ever. If there is an intervention in Syria despite Russian objections, this is not a good thing. If Israel strikes Iran, it will most certainly invoke a chain reaction potentially leading to nuclear war. Since the Israel/Palestine thing is dead and September is fast approaching, I expect Israel to put on some sort of a light show.

As for the unemployment thing, keep in mind that the federal reserve note has lost more than 95% of its value since its inception. That is pretty much a failed currency by definition. In the past three years the majority of my friends (and their friends) have lost their jobs including myself. Most of us returned to work thankfully but all of us accepted massive pay cuts which is something those employment figures don't account for. While the elite are making more than ever, the middle class are making even less which when you include inflation is pretty sad.

Apricot
♥♥♥♥♥

Post by Apricot » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:52 pm

If we could just be allowed (<--so unreal) to live more simply without all the corporate-government interference and restriction (Monsanto, pharma, IRS, big brother) everything could be fine and normal and sufficient.
"Be not defeated by the rain" - Kenji Miyazawa

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon

"Listen to your heart. Because, wherever your heart is, that is where you'll find your treasure." - Paulo Coelho

dicktater
Over the system
Over the system

Post by dicktater » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:47 pm

Dissent wrote:
dicktater wrote:
YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG! THE END IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN 10/21/11 Image
Oh ho! So, you're a short dater, eh? This means that Carl Johan Calleman is right... uh... about something... uh... what? I'm so :o

~~ Thomas Jefferson

~~ Art Crino

Whirled Peas
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Whirled Peas » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:29 pm

Apricot wrote:If we could just be allowed (<--so unreal) to live more simply without all the corporate-government interference and restriction (Monsanto, pharma, IRS, big brother) everything could be fine and normal and sufficient.
Ahhhh if only .... :(

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2 ... bases.html

Canada is looking at setting up bases around the world to better position the military to participate in international missions, Defence Minister Peter MacKay confirmed Thursday.

The Canadian Forces does "prudent planning," MacKay told reporters, taking into account the ability to participate in international missions.

Well, I think that this is an unusual stance for Canada to take. And given that the North American Union is now a go and North America will now be a super continent waging war or defending its borders against the world, something is imminent.

I'm going to give it two years max.

But I think the financial economy will fall apart just before that or at the exact same time.

They are really keeping a lid on the discussion of economic depression and the actual unemployment figures. If you pay attention to mainstream media, which EVERYONE I know does, then you have no idea what is really going on right now.

I hope I'm wrong.